Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. (579 Views)

Get Free Ten(10) E-books To Help Your Business Grow / Business To Do And Make Money / What Business To Start With 1 Million Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 2:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello Entrepreneur/MD,

Are you in need of a part time consultant who can do the following for you:-

1. Help you to formulate bulls eye marketing plans for your products so that it can perform effectively in the market place.

2. Help you to use mass media to reach out to a wider audience (e.g internet, bulk sms, internet, radio, Tv) so as to increase your customer base. With my contacts, I can always secure discount for some of the marketing campaign done on the media listed above. I have a database of phone numbers of about 80 million Nigerians, LGA by LGA for bulk sms marketing purposes.

3.I can create links to top companies based on my connections as an alumni of Fate Foundation Business School, a foremost citadel for entrepreneurial development where faculty members are mostly managing directors of medium and large scale companies. This will impact positively in the areas of contract sourcing. You can actually hit it big if these contacts via me are judiciously explored.

4. I can grow your idle funds by between 5% - 10% monthly with my investment skills in the financial products investment window with a view to using these returns to meet up with some variable costs in your business. This will help to reduce your cost of doing business.

5. I can help you to close deals based on my effective communication acumen. I CAN REALLY HELP TO TAKE A LOT OF BURDEN OFF YOUR BUSINESS SHOULDERS.

The challenge of most entrepreneurs in this part of the world is finding quality hands to help push their vision to fruition. And even if they do find one, he/she is most times greedy, immature or over demanding. I am none of such. As an entrepreneur of over a decade myself, I have a firsthand experience of these challenges.

However, as someone with a foreign mentality and approach to doing things, I have decided to bridge this gap. I have decided to offer this service in form of part time consulting as a solution to this professional lacuna. If we can work together (with you providing the basic tools and motivation to work) I am very positive that we can both achieve synergy and therefore move your business to the next level.

Call/whatsapp me and lets see how the fusion of my unique inputs into your going concern can be of value to you.

Vincent Michael (07081516945)
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2015
hello
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mrsage(m): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2015
I'll call you
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
ok
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 9:37am On Jul 25, 2015
nl pips
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
good afternoon
Re: I Can Help Your Business To Further Grow Effectively. by mvcbiz: 2:17pm On Aug 11, 2015
hi

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Packaging By Market Women (photo) / Ladies Fancy Croc Skin Bags / Basketmouth Got Thrilled By His Portrait Painting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.