Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:40 AM

SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! (82092 Views)

Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission / Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nonor(m): 4:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its not the post utme form. Its a card that enables you print your result and other stuffs from jamb's website that you'll need even after you've been given admission.
TheWisest:

Sorry what's that? The Pume form?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
cee001:
A subsidy is a negative tax given to mostly producers in order to reduce price paid by consumers to obtain the subsidized good and possibly increase production of d same.
...d controversial fuel subsidy is still on the plate of FG...don't wanna go into that...

why I said what I said previously is this:
Of all the thousand and one areas of consumer spending that FG can subsidize u talk of subsidizing the tertiary education sector(of private institutions at that)...

I was only being logical.
Hey. I had to track you down a minute. What made you share the "e-facility card" question that Nomor asked me?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by cee001(m): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
TheWisest:
Hey. I had to track you down a minute. What made you share the "e-facility card" question that Nomor asked me?
oh I shared that?I must have done that unconsciously. I noticed ur post was d last in page 14 meaning I must hv shared DAT post mistakenly while moving from page 14 to 15. It is my bad that my finger touches like n share buttons mistakenly whenever I go swiping my screen on nl ..

@bolded ur deployed diction sounds as if I were a criminal .lol @ bolded

BTW where actually are u going with this qst?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
cee001:
oh I shared that?I must have done that unconsciously. I noticed ur post was d last in page 14 meaning I must hv shared DAT post mistakenly while moving from page 14 to 15. It is my bad that my finger touches like n share buttons mistakenly whenever I go swiping my screen on nl ..

@bolded ur deployed diction sounds as if I were a criminal .lol @ bolded

BTW where actually are u going with this qst?

Oh that's ok if that was the case. I was like why would someone share my comment simply coz I don't understand something? Anyways I ve heard ya. smiley
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Queed: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Teempakguy:
Enough said Hanty Panty angry

Hope you have developed those atomic batteries angryangry
Because we would find a way to make them more useful; yeah, we convert them to bombsangryangry

we gonna take down all jamb office
angryangryangryangry
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
Queed:

Enough said Hanty Panty angry

Hope you have developed those atomic batteries angryangry
Because we would find a way to make them more useful; yeah, we convert them to bombsangryangry

we gonna take down all jamb office
angryangryangryangry

what!
My work shall not be used for evil! grin grin
Seriously, chill na, everything will soon settle. embarassed
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Queed: 7:09am On Jul 26, 2015
Teempakguy:
what!
My work shall not be used for evil! grin grin
Seriously, chill na, everything will soon settle. embarassed

sheyb you don dey eligible, why you no go chill grin
shey I tell you say I be fish
angryangry
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by ajalaolanr(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Hello everyone, I hope this makes FTC. This started as a rumour and it sent shocks into the hearts of a lot of university aspiring students. I would love if this message is spread across and everyone gets to know of it.

According to news reaching us from inside reports, Jamb has suddenly come up with a new eligibility regulation whereby students that scored 200marks & above in 5 Nig top universities are being posted to other universities (mostly private universities). The affected universities include Unilag, OAU, Unilorin, Uniben and a yet to be confirmed institution.

Though the Federal Government set the new Jamb score at 180, unfortunately, applicants to these affected universites who scored 200 and above may not write the post utme exam not to talk if being admitted.

According to highly reliable sources, Jamb has shortlisted 9,937students (out of over 30,000 applicants) for Unilag PostUtme & 18,324 students Unilorin by using different cut off marks like 220,240,250& 255 for diferent courses & catchment area. This is a very illegal move which MUST be fought against.

So for those who opt for these universities in their utme, hurriedly go to your school portal to see things for yourself. A friend of mine just checked hers and discovered she has been changed to an unknown institution. This is no longer a rumour. Thousands of students who passed their UTME examination & applied for these universities will be denied admission. This is a move against the poor who cannot afford expensive private universities. How can someone opt for his/her preferred choice then you deny him the chance to write the exam? Non~indigenes are the most at risk. This is illegal. SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS!

For unilag students, you can check your eligibility status by following these steps:
1): Go to Unilag website www.unilag.edu.ng
2) Go to Prospective Students
3) Click on Full Time Undergraduate Admission
4) Click on POST-UTME APPLICATION
5) Insert your utme registration number, telephone number and email address...

Join us @ UNILAG GATE tomorrow 22/7/15 by 7a.m. for a mass but peaceful protest. Remember that a closed mouth is a closed destiny

Cc lalasticlala (Please help move this to front page)

Sources:
> http://www.unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=2224
>http://www.ui.edu.ng/New-Regulations-and-JAMB-Revised-requirement
>www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
>http://admissions.unilag.edu.ng/?page_id=253
>http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/jamb-announces-cut-off-mark-for-201516-admission/
>http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
>http://unilagadmissionguide.com/2015/07/21/jamb-new-policy-on-eligibility-of-candidates-for-20152016-admission-for-undergraduates/
>http://www.myschoolgist.com.ng/ng/unilag-jamb-new-policy/

The level of rot in the education system is alarming, in my time cut off mark was 240.

Sheds tears for naija
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by ajalaolanr(m): 9:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Hello everyone, I hope this makes FTC. This started as a rumour and it sent shocks into the hearts of a lot of university aspiring students. I would love if this message is spread across and everyone gets to know of it.

According to news reaching us from inside reports, Jamb has suddenly come up with a new eligibility regulation whereby students that scored 200marks & above in 5 Nig top universities are being posted to other universities (mostly private universities). The affected universities include Unilag, OAU, Unilorin, Uniben and a yet to be confirmed institution.

Though the Federal Government set the new Jamb score at 180, unfortunately, applicants to these affected universites who scored 200 and above may not write the post utme exam not to talk if being admitted.

According to highly reliable sources, Jamb has shortlisted 9,937students (out of over 30,000 applicants) for Unilag PostUtme & 18,324 students Unilorin by using different cut off marks like 220,240,250& 255 for diferent courses & catchment area. This is a very illegal move which MUST be fought against.

So for those who opt for these universities in their utme, hurriedly go to your school portal to see things for yourself. A friend of mine just checked hers and discovered she has been changed to an unknown institution. This is no longer a rumour. Thousands of students who passed their UTME examination & applied for these universities will be denied admission. This is a move against the poor who cannot afford expensive private universities. How can someone opt for his/her preferred choice then you deny him the chance to write the exam? Non~indigenes are the most at risk. This is illegal. SAY NO TO CORRUPTION! SAVE NIGERIAN STUDENTS!

For unilag students, you can check your eligibility status by following these steps:
1): Go to Unilag website www.unilag.edu.ng
2) Go to Prospective Students
3) Click on Full Time Undergraduate Admission
4) Click on POST-UTME APPLICATION
5) Insert your utme registration number, telephone number and email address...

Join us @ UNILAG GATE tomorrow 22/7/15 by 7a.m. for a mass but peaceful protest. Remember that a closed mouth is a closed destiny

Cc lalasticlala (Please help move this to front page)

Sources:
> http://www.unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=2224
>http://www.ui.edu.ng/New-Regulations-and-JAMB-Revised-requirement
>www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/
>http://admissions.unilag.edu.ng/?page_id=253
>http://www.channelstv.com/2015/07/14/jamb-announces-cut-off-mark-for-201516-admission/
>http://www.uilugportal.unilorin.edu.ng/putme_instruction.php
>http://unilagadmissionguide.com/2015/07/21/jamb-new-policy-on-eligibility-of-candidates-for-20152016-admission-for-undergraduates/
>http://www.myschoolgist.com.ng/ng/unilag-jamb-new-policy/

The level of rot in the education system is alarming, in my time cut off mark was from 240.

Sheds tears for naija
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by mavinn2: 7:32am On Jul 27, 2015
De said to knw if u Been transfered that will shud reprint our jamb result dat d uni will appear under.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by CuteMaryJ: 8:58am On Jul 27, 2015
ajalaolanr:

The level of rot in the education system is alarming, in my time cut off mark was 240.

Sheds tears for naija
Stop making noise jare. When was your time?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by temmypotter(m): 1:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Stop making noise jare. When was your time?
hello Mary,I love the work on here. Admire your activism too. Concerning the Jamb eligibility regulation, my brother so happens to be among the 59,000 candidates displaced by this new policy for UNILAG precisely,he scored 226 for architecture. Unfortunately,I'm quite foreign to the new development and I'd very much appreciate any enlightenment as regards this..Also, how do i know what school his candidature has been referred to. Gracias.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by CuteMaryJ: 5:45pm On Jul 27, 2015
temmypotter:
hello Mary,I love the work on here. Admire your activism too. Concerning the Jamb eligibility regulation, my brother so happens to be among the 59,000 candidates displaced by this new policy for UNILAG precisely,he scored 226 for architecture. Unfortunately,I'm quite foreign to the new development and I'd very much appreciate any enlightenment as regards this..Also, how do i know what school his candidature has been referred to. Gracias.
Really, I still don't have a clue on that one. But my best bet would be him going to any Jamb officr nearby
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
temmypotter:

He has to reprint his slip on the 3rd of August.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by temmypotter(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Really, I still don't have a clue on that one. But my best bet would be him going to any Jamb officr nearby
. Trying for Unilag too,are You miss?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Memunah(f): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:
Memunah, orobo toh badt.
Errrrrrrmmmmmm.....have we met please?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Memunah(f): 2:20pm On Jul 28, 2015
Everyone can now check the institution he/she is transferred to on jamb site.
Or you can check through this link
http://jamb.org.ng/postregistrationefacility/CheckAdmissionRecommendationStatus.aspx?id=F86B985E-C570-4D8E-B8DC-4B63EA3FDA33
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by delectablegyal(f): 3:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
Memunah:

Errrrrrrmmmmmm.....have we met please?
how old r u? Wey u don join nairaland since 2006.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Memunah(f): 4:03pm On Jul 28, 2015
delectablegyal:

how old r u? Wey u don join nairaland since 2006.
When u are through with my profile...let me know
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by CuteMaryJ: 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
temmypotter It has been resolved
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by delectablegyal(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Memunah:

When u are through with my profile...let me know
i'm through with ur profile and dats why i'm asking such pertinent question.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by delectablegyal(f): 5:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
Hmmmmm.
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Memunah(f): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2015
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
JAMB rescinds decision on redistribution of candidates, directs students to go to their institutions of first choice for Post-UTME
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by mhizfranca: 8:09pm On Jul 28, 2015
DrAsiko:
JAMB rescinds decision on redistribution of candidates, directs students to go to their institutions of first choice for Post-UTME
wats d source of d news?
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by mhizfranca: 8:10pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
temmypotter It has been resolved
really??
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2015
mhizfranca:
wats d source of d news?

TVC, Channelstv...some other news channels too...google it if you wish
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by CuteMaryJ: 9:05pm On Jul 28, 2015
mhizfranca:
really??
Yes!

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by mhizfranca: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
Yes!
so ao do we register now? I got re-assigned to fountain university even with 254 in my utme
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by CuteMaryJ: 9:23pm On Jul 28, 2015
mhizfranca:
so ao do we register now? I got re-assigned to fountain university even with 254 in my utme
I guess you have to re~check to be sure the posting has been cancelled

1 Like

Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
I guess you have to re~check to be sure the posting has been cancelled

If I heard correctly, the posting will not be cancelled, you will be able to write JAMB in both your institution of first choice and the institution you've been posted to
Re: SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! by Nonor(m): 12:43am On Jul 29, 2015
DrAsiko:

If I heard correctly, the posting will not be cancelled, you will be able to write JAMB in both your institution of first choice and the institution you've been posted to
Oh...oh! Cause I checked and I've been posted to Lead City University, Ibadan.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

ASUP Strike / Problems Of Research Methodology In Nigeria / Guys Kiss & Grab Boobs Of Osun College Of Education Student As They Graduate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.