Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? (676 Views)

How Your Security Pattern Looks When You Use Your Entire Salary To Buy Phone / When Lagosians Refuses To Use The Pedestrain Bridge.[photo] / When You Use Your Tithe To Buy New Shoe (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by chuzzyofficial(m): 3:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Sometimes, Emoticons speaks more than a thousand words.

My most used emoticon is..... undecided

Let's see yours..... Thread Opened!

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by delishpot: 3:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin cool
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin undecided and angry
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by meimoks(f): 3:12pm On Jul 21, 2015
grin angry cool
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by ammyluv2002(f): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided grin angry & kiss
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by Lilimax(f): 3:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by SlimBrawnie(f): 3:32pm On Jul 21, 2015
because I only need to type three question marks.
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by truthsBarbie(f): 4:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
angry
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by holyteeboy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
wetin be emoticon....All of u Kneel down and hands up for commenting on this thread....*oya op describe emoticon for me..if u can't i go lash you*
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by chuzzyofficial(m): 5:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
holyteeboy:
wetin be emoticon....All of u Kneel down and hands up for commenting on this thread....*oya op describe emoticon for me..if u can't i go lash you*

u well?
Re: Which Nairaland Emoticon Do You Use The Most? by holyteeboy(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2015
chuzzyofficial:

u well?
didn't i tell you not to post here again...oya kneel down

(1) (Reply)

School Uniform Palava! ;) / Hilarious Photo Of The Day: See The Recent Developed Bank Dont You Mind Opening / OAU Students Doing Adulterated Oro Rite This Morning.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.