Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,466 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport (16646 Views)

9 Types Of People You Will Meet In A Bus When Traveling / Lady Encounters A Nosy Man In A Public Transport (Photos) / Types Of People You Will Meet In A Public Bus In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by yahmohy27: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hmm ,that is humanbeing for you
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Who brought this to FP
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by AlchemistDean(m): 6:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by wakes: 6:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
The Preachers

3 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by azpekuliar: 6:43pm On Jul 21, 2015
What of the evangelists?

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Sunexy(m): 6:44pm On Jul 21, 2015
THE WOMEN WITH 3 to 4 kids..nd dey will share dem to passengers to help her lap dem

4 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Allwility: 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci, this thread don make front page before na
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Twaci(f): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
MrPresident:

Lolz! grin grin grin you are talking about me here, during my surulere yrs, I never entered a bus and got down without other passengers waving hands telling me Oga bye bye. grin 'cos I always turned the bus to a beer parlour with my politics argument. grin

Thank goodness for this confession! cheesy

You are healed brother grin

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by oyeezah(f): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
am an observer

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by salaboiz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Some will even ask you "how much is the transport fare"

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Btruth: 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
The talkative nko?
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci:
Thank goodness for this confession! cheesy

You are healed brother grin

lolz! grin grin
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
Vanquay:
I have never been on NAIJA PUBLIC BUSES. I charter Cabs. F***ing Generic and boring thread. But anytime i take my Campus Bus to class if i dont have Gas Money or am too lazy to drive cool.

1. Nerds: Glasses wielding silent People that cover their faces with Books lipsrsealed undecided undecided

2. Popular Cats: ME. Everyone wants to sit beside the Star player of the Soccer team

Those are the only 2 i observe since i rarely take Public Transport and when i take campus Bus my fans always surround me cool

bro, calm down and stop feeling FLY cool

3 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Pakingzzz(m): 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Donbabaj: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
The gropers kiss

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Bro Buckle up and start feeling FLY cool cool cool
Tomfrench:

bro, calm down and stop feeling FLY cool

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by MsZeezah: 7:10pm On Jul 21, 2015
steppin:
It's a season of numbers. Ten things this, 6 things that.
Op, you must have being a regular in public transport, for you to know all this.
Later you go still dey form ajibota.
What is ajibota please?
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Goddyj(m): 7:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
Na ME be the earphones guy. I also wear my sunglasses to avoid eye contact with some ugly ladies on board. lol

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by kingguu(m): 7:17pm On Jul 21, 2015
Wats bout d advertisers.....This drug dey cure headache, gonorrhoea, malaria, staphylococcus.....gbogbonishe.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Badebim(f): 7:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
11) The drug sellers-These are very important & regular people u find in transport.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci:
Hello everyone! What's up? So which one of you don enter danfo/BRT/Elrufia before? (Oya come here and form for me now undecided).

Either way, for people like us that use these means of transportation frequently, here's a list of characters you find ever present in them:

1. Assistant Drivers:
These ones are usually in front seats. You'll always hear them yelling at the driver saying, "Take left! Overtake that guy!" Or, "Driver no match brake na! Na him suppose stop for you...", or even, "Why you let am pass you? Driver you too slow oooh!". The annoying thing is that if you let them drive the car, they'll do worse sef!

2. Assistant conductors:
You find this set poking nosing in the "conductor's" issues. You hear them saying stuffs like, "Conductor u never give that woman change for front", or "Enter na, the bus dey go Ojuelegba....", or even "Conductor that man change don pass oh!".

3. The Argumentators :
To get them started, just say in a loud voice, "See as this road be, its all GEJ's fault....". I swear, that bus won't hear anything again till u get down. This set always come with 2 groups; the defenders and the opposers and they never agree on anything, be it politics, fuel issues or football. Wetin fit this set na headphones.

4. The Formers:
This set always act like its their first time in a public transport. They do funny stuffs like; clean the chair with a hanky before sitting, make a face with a someone sits close to them, wear shades (plzzzz, in a bus?!) or will even have the guts to ask you, "pls how do you open the windows?".........like seriously? undecided

5. The Sleepers Crew:
Once this set finds a sit, they doze off. They are ready to sleep through the journey (even when paying their bus fare) till the bus gets to its final bustop. This set usually miss their bustop and over pay the conductors...so if u have missed yours before, lemme see your hands up cheesy.

6. The observers:
I fall into this group tongue. This set just plug in earphones and watch quietly as the characters above do their thing. They don't talk....almost invisible, sha just don't step on their toes if u know what is good for you.

That's all I have. Kindly add yours or identify your group cheesy.

7. The Suicide bomber :
This group of people are very rare to find. And if you are sitting with one!!! Just pray to God for forgiveness and kiss yourself good bye .
There are in the form of women with long hijab from head to toe, and there eyes are very big.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by teamchocolate: 7:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
You forgot the buyers, they will sit in the middle, and yet everything that passes they will buy, gala, pure water, coke, eyeshades, wristwatch, singlet face cap just about anything, and they will now be disturbing to pass the items and their change..
Twaci:
Hello everyone! What's up? So which one of you don enter danfo/BRT/Elrufia before? (Oya come here and form for me now undecided).

Either way, for people like us that use these means of transportation frequently, here's a list of characters you find ever present in them:

1. Assistant Drivers:
These ones are usually in front seats. You'll always hear them yelling at the driver saying, "Take left! Overtake that guy!" Or, "Driver no match brake na! Na him suppose stop for you...", or even, "Why you let am pass you? Driver you too slow oooh!". The annoying thing is that if you let them drive the car, they'll do worse sef!

2. Assistant conductors:
You find this set poking nosing in the "conductor's" issues. You hear them saying stuffs like, "Conductor u never give that woman change for front", or "Enter na, the bus dey go Ojuelegba....", or even "Conductor that man change don pass oh!".

3. The Argumentators :
To get them started, just say in a loud voice, "See as this road be, its all GEJ's fault....". I swear, that bus won't hear anything again till u get down. This set always come with 2 groups; the defenders and the opposers and they never agree on anything, be it politics, fuel issues or football. Wetin fit this set na headphones.

4. The Formers:
This set always act like its their first time in a public transport. They do funny stuffs like; clean the chair with a hanky before sitting, make a face with a someone sits close to them, wear shades (plzzzz, in a bus?!) or will even have the guts to ask you, "pls how do you open the windows?".........like seriously? undecided

5. The Sleepers Crew:
Once this set finds a sit, they doze off. They are ready to sleep through the journey (even when paying their bus fare) till the bus gets to its final bustop. This set usually miss their bustop and over pay the conductors...so if u have missed yours before, lemme see your hands up cheesy.

6. The observers:
I fall into this group tongue. This set just plug in earphones and watch quietly as the characters above do their thing. They don't talk....almost invisible, sha just don't step on their toes if u know what is good for you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by manydgreat(m): 7:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROJECT 2020. Do you have a dream? PAD is training and sponsoring 2020 people with a dream. People that will affect 20 nations of the earth in 5years time. Live your dream with PAD. To enter; Like our page, share with friends and then share your dream with us # inbox with your name and number and we will give you a feedback if you qualify. www.facebook.com/padnig
Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 21, 2015
You forgot the preachers.

1 Like

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by ucheokpara100(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
egg eaters NKO?

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by beyoncausme: 7:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
haha.. nice one...

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by samflex(m): 7:58pm On Jul 21, 2015
missgray:
No 5, very annoying undecided

I should now scroll up to start looking at what no 5 is about abi?

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by erisegun: 7:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Op! U 4get d orobo pple* dia yansh dey cover2 person seats grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by iamsodium(m): 8:04pm On Jul 21, 2015
Transformium:
*yawns*

Boring angry
yu r cray.....dz a good rite up....In Moti Cake's Voice..."bad belle.....#isallowed...

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Cholls(m): 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
my brother you try but i disagree with number 4. Not every body you see wey enter public bus na ajepako.

2 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by Truckpusher(m): 8:09pm On Jul 21, 2015
missgray:
No 5, very annoying undecided
You dey jump bus too? grin

3 Likes

Re: Groups Of People You Encounter In A Public Transport by westlius(m): 8:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
Twaci:

1. Assistant Drivers:

2. Assistant conductors:

3. The Argumentators :

4. The Formers:

5. The Sleepers Crew:

6. The observers:

Missed one the toasters those are mostly boys who wants to sit close to a babe, wants to collect her number but when its time to pay trans bills, ignore d babe as if he does not know her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uk Visa Application ; No Visa Issuance, No Refusal Stamp & Letter / It Is Impossible To Save $30 (₦9,540) Daily In Canada / FG To Give $100 Each To Ukraine Returnees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.