Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,521 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:04 PM

Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG (49484 Views)

Femi Kayode On The Treatment Given To Ex-NIMASA DG After Court / Acting Nimasa Dg Employs Daughter, Son In-law –pays N4.8million Transfer Allowan / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by OfoIgbo: 5:49pm On Jul 21, 2015
Ndigbo ibem I hope you don't get carried away with this petty position meant to spite the SS.

Why didn't he sack NW or NE person and appoint an Igboman in his or her place, afterall his first 15 or so appointments have favoured mainly those two region?

Let Nwabueze assume his position, but we must put this appointment into perspective. It is simply a ONE STEP FORWARD ONE STEP BACKWARD sort of appointment, and let me use this opportunity to console my SS brothers who have been cheated by Buhari, in this appointment.

Buhari also played the same game when he appointed two SS individuals as service chiefs at the expense of any SE-ner. He was obviously looking to pitch Ndigbo against the SS but the bait was not taken

5 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by bandely(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
SR is NEVER a credible source

lawanson44:

Sahara reporters are liars! When they say "Good Morning" to you, run outside and look well to be sure it is not about to rain before you answer. The mod who changed your link source knows that very well!

CHESSBOARD:

Sahara reporters can make authentic news fake. grin grin grin

Lool grin grin Even at that, I expect him/her to just add another source, rather than totally removing SR!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

Most of the appointments so far are Acting.
Nimasa is one of the most lucrative agencies in the country.
Whatever I still don't get why some people are rejoicing!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by 12345DKO(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
BE THERE!!!

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by muchex: 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
winniz:
It still doesn't change the fact that the Daura President is anti-Igbo, he can still give it to his Abo.ki brothers Rubbish!

Be careful so u don't die of hate...ur heart is filled.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by mickeyenglish(m): 5:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
myklangelo:
Some warped mentalities are making it a great deal an Igbo person has been given an acting appointment. Is it wrong for you to complain when something is been shared and non was given to you and you complained when you know you more than merit it?

It is sad when many of our youths due to their political affiliations and understandings decide to reason illogically. Defending wrong in order to sound sycophantic. May God save our brains.

By the way it is Igbo not Ibo, do not be too ignorant of what atleast your age could have maDE you KNOW.

Igbo ga-adịrịrị.
Visit the 1st Igbo language Blog
www.odeniigbo..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
bandely:

Lool grin grin Even at that, I expect him/her to just add another source, rather than totally removing SR!
. Any other source is better but not SR

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Pakingzzz(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Do you have any unused items no matter the shape and state of the items??

You can sell these items for a pretty well good price..
There's a platform I shall tell you that will advertise your unused items, and in no time you will begin to receive calls from interested buyers.
You would be wondering; what kind of unused items can i sell on that platform right?
Here's what you could sell on that platform. You can sell your old or second hand fridge, gas cooker, phones, inverters, solar accessories, TV, DVD, PC, laptop, dstv decoder, bicycle, watches, headphones, computer accessories, bikes, bike spare parts, cars, car spare parts. Just anything you can think of that has a tint of value left in them.
Here's the crux of the matter; Statics have shown that there are some people out there, desperately in need of these item of yours..
To get a deep insight on how and the place to sell these items of yours, please you may visit HERE
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by iwatch: 5:54pm On Jul 21, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bros, as an Igboman, this type of comments is a shame. We must always avoid,Igbo this and that when it comes to appointment and service to our dear country.

This is the reason why others think we are chest beaters,Hell no, we are not because we are wise people, only the fools amongst us chestbeat.
May God bless you my brother. Did you see the so called planned ambush on Buhari's visit to US by BIAFRANS? In the end, I didn't see any action on the proposed protest. Is that a typical example of chest beating we the igbos have been nicknamed? Where is the supposed Nnamdi Kanu the flew into US?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by tbaba1234: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:
Ndigbo ibem I hope you don't get carried away with this petty position meant to spite the SS.

Why didn't he sack NW or NE person and appoint an Igboman in his or her place, afterall his first 15 or so appointments have favoured mainly those two region?

Let Nwabueze assume his position, but we must put this appointment into perspective. It is simply a ONE STEP FORWARD ONE STEP BACKWARD sort of appointment, and let me use this opportunity to console my SS brothers who have been cheated by Buhari, in this appointment.

Buhari also played the same game when he appointed two SS individuals as service chiefs at the expense of any SE-ner. He was obviously looking to pitch Ndigbo against the SS but the bait was not taken

Kai, I am from a SS state and I find this to be ridiculous.

Some of you guys are just delusional.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
A
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by toloskhati(m): 6:01pm On Jul 21, 2015
I know he is holding brief for Dr. Alex Ideh. Obi I beg you, keep all those records straight and intact o. Bros go London go rest. Him say make I tell you say him dey come. Hehehehe. Lalalastica mgbidigbidigbidi.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by OfoIgbo: 6:02pm On Jul 21, 2015
tbaba1234:

Kai, I am from a SS state and I find this to be ridiculous.

Some of you guys are just delusional.

Hello my Yoruba/Hausa friend. I hope you are doing fine. A great injustice has been done against the SS by Buhari in this appointment, and I don't believe it is a joking matter

It is this sort of attitude by Buhari that is fueling Radio Biafra

5 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by nduchucks: 6:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
muchex:

This guy is a f0ool sha.

Please lookup the word sarcasm. It will enable you to appropriate your choice of abusive words accurately. toodaloo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by JUBILEE2000: 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good

Modified...

This dosent in anyway pacify that geopolitical zone. We want more appointments. grin grin

mind you he is only acting. Its not uhuru yet for that zone
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by CyberWolf: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Just acting...we all know that the dullakpo in Aso Rock will fire him once he comes back from Western USA undecided

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by kossyablaze(m): 6:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good

Modified...

This dosent in anyway pacify that geopolitical zone. We want more appointments. grin grin
...u avnt replied

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Ayietim(m): 6:14pm On Jul 21, 2015
You can succeed if you adopt the right attitude.

https://ayietim./2015/07/21/success-is-a-process-it-begins-with-an-idea/
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by hamzeiy: 6:18pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

a typical village igbo man that would never be satisfied until he is killed...i keep saying and i would say again..if you guys so much hate nigeria proclaim independence from nigeria ..leave the south south out of it...and we would endeavour to reduce your number again since you cant learn frm history...i tire for this pple....so the right person for a job should be removed bcuz the igbos should be satisfied abi....go and die bl*oody nit*wit
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by tbaba1234: 6:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
OfoIgbo:

Hello my Yoruba/Hausa friend. I hope you are doing fine. A great injustice has been done against the SS by Buhari in this appointment, and I don't believe it is a joking matter

It is this sort of attitude by Buhari that is fueling Radio Biafra

Of course, anyone that disagrees with your narrative is Yoruba/Hausa.

I do not agree any 'injustice' has been done. There are literally thousands of appointment s to go.

I am more concerned with the ability of the person to do the job. By the way no one from my state has been appointed.

4 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
Obi had better quit that stupid ACTING trash!!!! Even if buhari appoints 100000000 igbos, biafra must come!!!!!! He is only afraid of CHK 102.1 RADIO BIAFRA FM!!!! Bleep PMB Papa of Monkeys and Bab........ns of the ZOO

2 Likes

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by adconline(m): 6:27pm On Jul 21, 2015
doctokwus:
These are the kinds of Ibomen that should make d region proud and lead its revival with the Odimegwus( former MD of Guinness& member of the transition committee);the Ogbonnaya Onus,the Obianos & probably Ngige, etc.
There are many of such honest,dedicated and brilliant Ibomen and women scattered all over who in true Igbo fashion and tradition can hold their own and come out in flying colors wherever they find themselves;not the many ultra corrupt,ar se licking and utterly destabilizing, ethnic bigots the PDP bred.
Point of correction: Odimegwu was the MD of Nigeria Breweries Plc not Guiness Nigeria Plc
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by malcolmzee(m): 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
xTerses:
LED signs for sale.
Attract everyone passing by to your business.
Fully customizable, eye catching, can be programmed with whatever text you want.

Get your Electronic LED sign today
Call 07066114612

Sample pics below.

how much?
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by HeavenShield: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
why not a northerner now? Specifically from Daura now..?ooooo...

1 Like

Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Otunbatrafford: 6:31pm On Jul 21, 2015
Shebi they talk say na only Northerners PMB they give appointment. Wetin come happen for this one? Buhari try sha, Igbo people wey no vote for him, wey follow the clueless one enter Lagoon na them him give appointment.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by omenka(m): 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
Beremx:
grin
Rotflmao!! gringrin
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Beremx(f): 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
omenka:
Rotflmao!! gringrin
association of wailing TANoids. grin grin
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by Fourwinds: 6:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
shawwal1:
ibo kwenu finally our brother has been recognised not because PMB Sabi am but because he merited it
look at urself.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by donhenss(m): 6:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
Dis INTROVERT of a gal were d lik cari front page lik say na her birth right.Abeg she got 2b probe,na robot she b.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by cabaliciouscabal: 6:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
More appointment ko, more chocolate ni, y not go and meet jonathan in otuoke to give u appointments afterall u pple voted for d Rouge.
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by klax(m): 6:47pm On Jul 21, 2015
INTROVERT:
Good

Modified...

Oh I guess that is why they are given one Almanjiri Rtd Gneral a chieftaincy title. Pacification of highest order hhhmmm...Nwanna!!!
Re: Calistus Obi Is Acting NIMASA DG by swezenberg(m): 6:50pm On Jul 21, 2015
You guys should stop crying foul. Here is your Jonathan's appointment before you start crying Marginalization because it has become the only English you people use

MAY OUR CRITIQUE BE BASED ON EXCELLENCE & PERFORMANCE NOT ON CREED OR CLAN. For those who see only from tribal and sectional prism, some research will do us a lot of good. It may not have been right but when GEJ did this you were quiet.

1.NIMET~Dr. Anthony Anuforom
2.NNPC~Eng. Andrew Yakubu
3.NIMASA~Patrick Apobolokemi
4.PENCOM~Mrs. Chinelo Anohu Amazu
5.FERMA~Engr. Chukwu Amuchi
6.DPR~Mr. George Osahon
7.Bank Of Industry~Ms. Evelyn Oputu
8.Nigerian Content Dev. Agency~Ernest Nwanpa
9.Consumer Protection Agency~Mrs Dupe Atoki
10.NCC~Engr. Eugene Juwa
11.NAMA~Engr. Nnamdi Udoh
12.NCAA~Engr. Akikuotu
13.FAAN~George Uriesi
14.NCAT~Capt. Chinere Kalu
15.SEC~Aruma Otteh
16.Sovereign Wealth Fund~Uche Orji
17.NAFDAC~Dr Paul Orhil
18.FIIRO~Dr. Mrs. G. N Elemo
19.Maritime Academy Of Nigeria~Oron Joshua Okpo
20.Railway Corp. ~Eng. Seyi Sijuwade
21.Nigerian Tourism Dev. Corp. ~Mrs. Sally Mbanefoh
22.Budget Office Of The Fed. ~Dr Bright Okogwu
23.NERDC~Prof Godswill Obioma
24.NEXIM~Mr R. R Orya
25.Standard Organization Of Nigeria~Dr Joseph Odumodu
26.Nigerian Broadcasting Corp. ~Emeka Nkem Mba
27.Industrial Training Fund~Prof. Longmas Wapmuk
28. Nat. University Comm.~Prof. Okojie
29.NESREA~Mrs. N.S Benebo
30.MDG Office~Dr. Precious Gbenio
31.Surveyor General Of The Fed. ~Peter Chigozie
32.Statistician Gen. Of The Fed. ~Dr. Yemi Kale
33.Accountant Gen.Of The Fed. ~Mr. Jonah Otunla
34.Auditor General Of The Fed. ~Samuel Yonongo Ukura
35.Nat. Orientation Agency~Mike Omieri
36.News Agency Of Nigeria~Oluremi Oyo
37.NEPC E/S David I Adelugba
38.NEPZA~Mr. Olugbenga Kuye
39.BPP~Engr Emeka Ezeh
40.Niger Delta Ministry-Orubebe, etc. May love, patriotism & excellence form the basis of assessment of leadership. God Bless Nigeria.By prof..chris Nwokobia jr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Oyigbo Shootings, Killings: 'Policeman Shot My Fiancée Dead' - Monday Bakor / Tony Elumelu's Tweet On Fashola's Appointment / Soludo’s APGA Wins 17 Out Of 30 Assembly Seats In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.