Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. (995 Views)

O'mart Naija Fashion / Job In An Online Fashion Mall / Top quality jewelries, simple but elegant and unique! (Ilorin) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by NaijaFashionMal: 6:03pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hello Nairaland. I am pleased to showcase our hot trendy fashion jewelries. We sell wholesale at very incredibly low prices.

I will endeavor to update this thread from time to time with latest stocks as they are available.

Re: Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by NaijaFashionMal: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
More lovely stocks

Re: Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by isiomaella: 8:37pm On Jul 21, 2015
How much does it cost?
I love the first and second jewellery pics
Re: Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by NaijaFashionMal: 8:48pm On Jul 21, 2015
The sets of jewelries all displayed are sold for N2500.
Re: Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by NaijaFashionMal: 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2015
Are you a retailer of fashion jewelries and you need quantity and outstanding fashion Jewelries for your business?

I have a great package for all interested retailers. This package is N80,000 only and inside the package I can assure you of 60 pieces of quality jewelry set. Most of the Jewelries contained in the package are found in high street UK shops for up to £14 and I am being honest about that. With this package specially sorted for great customers like you, good profit making is a sure guarantee.

Anyone interested can reach me on: naijafashionmall@yahoo.co.uk

Re: Hot Trendy Jewelries From Naija Fashion Mall. by jackenterprises: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2018
you can find the best and various design pieces of jewellery at Jay's Jewellery at an affordable price, which is one of the best jewellery retailers in the UK

https://www.jays-jewellery.com/

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Tree Decorations Abuja For Homes And Offices / Michael Kors Watch / Which Of These Watches Do You Like?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.