Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,019 members, 7,806,985 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro (776 Views)

One Of The Best Languages For Beginners In Programming / Become A Pro In Programming For Only N6000 / Sayo Oladeji Wins N1m In Programming Contest (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
not to waste your time lets start:

1.open source participation: believe it or not your if you only stick with what you learn on a particular ebook or video tutos
you will never be as good as top coders you know today try as much as possible to open other peoples source code and see what is going on inside know dont need to study the whole code just important parts you think you need to improve you your skill

2.code without season : if you stop coding surely soon enough coding will leave you

3.small projects : some times new comers always wants to build the next facebook,gta,twitter under 3 weeks after they mastered the basic of a language ,if you dont know collection of keys are called bunch not just one key so if you do small coding neatly it becomes a library

4. reduce your time on social media :
if you want to be good in coding you should make social media you stress reducer not a daily routine

5.stop begging pro coders to help you:
i know this might sound strange but i know that 1 out of 10 pro coders will willingly want to help you ,
cos we dont have time ,like the saying heaven help those who help themselves

part 2 still loading off to code

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by DharkPoet(m): 8:00pm On Jul 21, 2015
Very true, but there are times you'd need Pro coders, else forums like Stackoverflow wouldn't exist, my point is one should not be overtly dependent, carve your own path, make mistakes, learn from them, I too want to be a very good programmer. wink
Re: How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by thewebcraft(m): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nice
Re: How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by blueyedgeek(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
Rest: Sometimes taking a break is all it takes to solve that complex problem

Find a hobby: Don't break down while coding like a junkie, learn how to play a musical instrument, go out with friends, watch a movie or something

Nice one @op
Re: How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by babatope88(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2015
This Qoura ans might be of help also. Nairaland is breaking the link I will share latter when on PC
Re: How To Be Good In Programming For Newbies And Pro by Nmeri17: 6:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
blueyedgeek:
guy check yo mail abeg

(1) (Reply)

. / Bad SEO Practices Every Website Owner Must AVOID / How Cab Management Software An Intercessor Between Drivers And Passengers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.