Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity (1332 Views)

Why Many Keep Rising And Reverting To Sin After Salvation. / Abducted Muslim Children Forcefully Converted To Christianity In Edo Idp Camp. / Boko Haram Wants To Kill Me For Converting To Christianity”–Islamic Cleric’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by dhahunk: 6:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Here is the group:

https:///806549239435216?refid=18&__tn__=C

We receive testimonies of Muslims REVERTING to Christianity from all over the world everyday right in the group. Who ever said Islam is the fastest growing religion? That is in no way true; but is only a STRATEGY. There are sound religious debaters in the same group, debaters Muslim debaters can't handle; thus resort to devices (e.g. Taqiyya), but the sincere ones; those who seek truth sincerely; acknowledge truth, and of course, convert. Which religion do you think is TRUE/God's Own?

If you like this post, kindly HIT the SHARE button. Thanks.

Its live: https://m./806549239435216?refid=18&__tn__=C

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 21, 2015
undecided
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by SOUPF: 6:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
we shouldn't be competing on who has the largest amount of followers religiously,we should be doing our best to be better people in every aspect of our lives..

Do what's right by your conscience ,be peaceful,be kind,be happy... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
dhahunk:
Here is the group:

We receive testimonies of Muslims REVERTING to Christianity from all over the world everyday right in the group. Who... who ever said Islam is the fastest growing religion? Well, that's ABSOLUTELY proven wrong. There are sound religious debaters in the same group, debaters Muslims can't handle; thus resort to devices (e.g. Taqiyya), but the sincere ones; those who seek truth sincerely; acknowledge truth, and of course, convert. Which religion do you think is TRUE/God's Own?

Hurray to God be the glory cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by kiowy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Next
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Rilwayne001: 8:15pm On Jul 21, 2015
dhahunk:
Here is the group:

We receive testimonies of Muslims REVERTING to Christianity from all over the world everyday right in the group. Who ever said Islam is the fastest growing religion? That is in no way true; but is only a STRATEGY. There are sound religious debaters in the same group, debaters Muslim debaters can't handle; thus resort to devices (e.g. Taqiyya), but the sincere ones; those who seek truth sincerely; acknowledge truth, and of course, convert. Which religion do you think is TRUE/God's Own?

If you like this post, kindly HIT the SHARE button. Thanks.

Its live: https://m./806549239435216?refid=18&__tn__=C

Why is the group a 'closed' group?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by dhahunk: 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2015
I am sorry if this will be inconvenient to the one (the muslim brother) who testified (against Muhammad) but this is just to confirm what is said in the post earlier. Like said before, ITS ALL HAPPENING LIVE right in the group.

‪#Mursad‬ are you not a muslim?
Like· Reply· Edit·46 minutes ago
Mursad Ali Mondal
I am better Muslim than our rapist prophet Muhammad
Like· Reply· Report·42 minutes ago
Paradaise Way
Mursad Ali Mondalwhat do u mean am better muslim? Can u tell me which religion do u follow ?
Like· Reply· Report·37 minutes ago
Emma Oba
But if you are muslims why speak against your prophet, shouldn't you be loyal to him?
Like· Reply· Edit·37 minutes ago
Mursad Ali Mondal
I am loyal to my prophet Muhammad, so I am telling the truth. He didn't tell me to lie. I learnt from Muslims teacher that telling lie is sin! So why should I tell lie?? Now I am learning and teaching them, for they don't know whom they are following as best human yet he was world famous criminal! Yet he is prophet of Muslims!
Like· 1· Reply· Report·30 minutes ago

Before those dialogues above, the same brother testified against Muhammad thus:

Mursad Ali Mondal
I challenge to Muslims of the world including their world famous preachers as Dr. Zakir Naik or any boastful preachers. Show me the peace in Islam or love for world's human! Did your Allah tell, live with other religious people peacefully?? Did your Allah tell love your neighbours yet they not follow your religion?? Did Muhammad not capture women and demanded money to release them? Did Muhammad not allow to rape non-Muslims captives women(Muslim Sharif 8:3371) ?? Is not adultery sin, how your Allah and Muhammad allow to rape to women? What was their offence that your prophet Muhammad didn't stop to rape? Can rapist be the prophet of Allah? Is this your character that you Muslims forcefully rape and preach that Islam is peaceful religion?
1 hr·Public
More
Comment
9 peoplelike this.
View previous comments…
Emma Oba
‪#Mursad‬ are you not a muslim?
Like· Reply· Edit·46 minutes ago
Mursad Ali Mondal
I am better Muslim than our rapist prophet Muhammad
Like· Reply· Report·42 minutes ago
Paradaise Way
Mursad Ali Mondalwhat do u mean am better muslim? Can u tell me which religion do u follow ?
Like· Reply· Report·37 minutes ago

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 22, 2015
^^^
Evidently most muslims are living in denial, how can any sane human being accept the prophethood of a paedophile and self confessed serial rapist undecided

3 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Anas09: 7:23am On Jul 22, 2015
May the Lord bless and keep Him. because those vultures will go after him with everything they ve got. Satanists calling God.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Anas09: 7:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Islam thrives on all the nagatives. Lying and deception is the devils tool, and that's Islam's tool too. What does that say abt Islam.
Am just curious. If Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world, why are Muslims killing people and casting fear into the minds of the weak in order to make them convert to Islam?
If Islam is the fastest growing religion, what is threaning them? Why are they insecure? Its like saying, Bill Gate with all his money, power and influence shd be threatened by one of his employees.
If he is threatened, then something is wrong some where. Its either BG is making false claims abt his power or he is going insane.
I have said this before. A male man does not need to prove to anybody that he is male and a man, except he is Transgendered. If Islam is making all these claims, yet are fighting with everything they ve got, then they r lying.
Funny enough anyone who becomes a Muslim, can't leave Islam whether they like it or not. Its not a situation where people stay because they willingly and love to stay.
Do you want to know if Islam is the Fastest growing religion in the world? REMOVE APOSTACY LAW. Give the Muslims a choice to either stay or leave and people like Rilwane will have a stroke, because his own father will throw the koran away.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by dhahunk: 9:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Here's another testimony this early morning.

Emma Oba
Hello my friend, how are you. Thanks for your post. Pls tell me, you go with Islam name. Are not a muslism pls?
Like· Edit·28 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
I was born a muslem
Like· Delete· Report·21 minutes ago
Emma Oba
God bless you, brother, you have good spirit. Bear in heart, God is with you. Which religion do you belong now?
Like· Edit·13 minutes ago
Emma Oba
‪#Leia‬ ‪#Suhayl‬ ‪#Siyal‬ ‪#Marshall‬ ‪#Lamidi‬ ‪#Aharuna‬ ‪#Asif‬ ‪#Fazil‬ ‪#Adil‬ ‪#Ahmed‬. The truthful are blessed, why accomplice the ugliness of Islam? To what end? It is said, that God is holy - by both Islam and Christianty, now, do you think Allah is holy? And If Allah is not holy, do you think then that Allah is the Creator. Allah is not the Father thus not our God - we Christians know that...
Like· Edit·9 minutes ago
Emma Oba
If Allah the god of the muslims is not our God though he is one entity even as our God whom we call Father is also one entity. Who then is Allah, seeing that he is entirely different from our God. Who is Allah?
Like· Edit·6 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
My religion is hvn total faith in Christ.
Like· Delete· Report·5 minutes ago
Ali Haruna
I worship at pentecost
Like· Delete· Report·4 minutes ago
Emma Oba
I wont tell you a lie, my brother my very beloved brother. You are welcome to Jesus, the prince of peace. I am happy for your salvation in Christ Jesus, author of peace, love, humility, truthfulness, godliness etc. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by An2elect2(f): 10:18am On Jul 22, 2015
well good to know they are realising they've been scammed by islam for long.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 22, 2015
An2elect2:
well good to know they are realising they've been scammed by islam for long.

but Christians have been scammed for even longer !

wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by An2elect2(f): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2015
frosbel:

but Christians have been scammed for even longer !

wink

If you were right, i wouldn't be a christian smiley

Look at the bible, look at the Quran and tell me why a sane human will stick to islam and not run to LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 22, 2015
An2elect2:

If you were right, i wouldn't be a christian smiley

Look at the bible, look at the Quran and tell me why a sane human will stick to islam and not run to LIFE.

I am by no means a fan of Islam but one could argue that Christianity as is currently practised and has been for over 2000 years , is mostly a scam.

The true and pure gospel has been hidden and only those who flee from man-made institutions and their chaos will find the kingdom.

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by An2elect2(f): 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
frosbel:

I am by no means a fan of Islam but one could argue that Christianity as is currently practised and has been for over 2000 years , is mostly a scam.

The true and pure gospel has been hidden and only those who flee from man-made institutions and their chaos will find the kingdom.

Good!!!! Christianity or the bible is not the problem but godless men...
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by bashbabe2: 11:00am On Jul 22, 2015
It's people that are blinded by religious bigot that would believe all this crap.
So who can't pretend to be a muslim, who can't claim and lie to be a muslim just to spread lies. The fact that people believe this just shows how gullible and shallow they are.
If nairaland christians can click on the testimony of faith just to write rubbish on Islamic section. How difficult can it be for someone just to sit behind thier computer to type lies.
It only shows one thing, christians are so desperate like why focus so much on discrediting some other people's religion. It obviously shows the sort of people that will go out of thier way to write trash. Liars and enemy's of Islam. They obviously feel threatened. Only fools will believe a fool. Wise people won't believe this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by mrZENographer: 8:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
SOUPF:
we shouldn't be competing on who has the largest amount of followers religiously,we should be doing our best to be better people in every aspect of our lives..

Do what's right by your conscience ,be peaceful,be kind,be happy... smiley

No matter hw righteous you are, it is voided by the law of God, until u accept Jesus Christ the Son of God as your saviour. Because God sent him to shed hid blood for humanity. it is d blood that changes our nature of sin to nature of God.

A Proverb. No matter what a cat does, it will never become a dog.
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by dhahunk: 5:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
bashbabe2:
It's people that are blinded by religious bigot that would believe all this crap.
So who can't pretend to be a muslim, who can't claim and lie to be a muslim just to spread lies. The fact that people believe this just shows how gullible and shallow they are.
If nairaland christians can click on the testimony of faith just to write rubbish on Islamic section. How difficult can it be for someone just to sit behind thier computer to type lies.
It only shows one thing, christians are so desperate like why focus so much on discrediting some other people's religion. It obviously shows the sort of people that will go out of thier way to write trash. Liars and enemy's of Islam. They obviously feel threatened. Only fools will believe a fool. Wise people won't believe this.

The Jews according to the Bible were wise, thus, disbelieved Jesus. But at last, He wasn't telling lies. For the sake of argument, I will make ref to Muhammad: those who rebelled Muhammad knew what they were doing ( they were wise) thus, they disbelieved and rebelled against him. Why the much talk? you're given a working link where you can confirm this.
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by basille(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
From fire to frypan. cheesy
Re: Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity by tartar9(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
frosbel:

in ISLAM

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Says TB Joshua Is Too Small / Happy Birthday To This Great Man Of God... Born June 6th, 1941 / Deeper Life Church Builds The Biggest And Best Equipped Hospital In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.