Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,961 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed (430 Views)

Mtn Pays Fg N18.96bn Set To Roll Out 4g Lte In Lagos & Abuja-Afriwap / Why The New Nitel, Ntel Will Succeed. / NITEL To Return As NTEL In November (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed by oseahumenb(m): 6:39pm On Jul 21, 2015
DEAR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS,

I HAVE AN INTERVIEW DEFENSE TO DO WITH A COMPANY THAT JUST SECURED THE CONTRACT TO FLUSH ALL THE FORMER NITEL FIBRE ROUTES LINKING THESE THREE CITIES.
ALSO THE METRO LINK IN THE THREE CITIES, PLS CAN A FORMER NITEL STAFF OR A SIEMENS STAFF HELP OUT PLS. MY LIFE DEPENDS ON THIS PROJECT. SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME WITH DESIGN SHOWING THE ROUTE.
THANKS.
Re: Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed by dustydee: 7:28pm On Jul 21, 2015
Go to NITEL HQ or their main office in Abuja or Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Nitel Fibre Route Linking Lagos,abuja And Ph Needed by oseahumenb(m): 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2015
@dustyd. thank you for ur help. I have tried looking for it there throughout today but all to no avail. again as u may have known there is nobody
there. the only people one can find there are the new owners.
Pls I really need help. I know this house can do it. I remember in 2006 when I sat for ccna, u guys assisted me.
Pls. let old Nitel staff speak up who were involved in siemens project of laying the fibre then.

my duty is to flush it and probably suggest redudancy but i need to get the route first. thank u

(1) (Reply)

Streetlights That Glow On Detecting Vehicles Movement,general Motion / For Installation, Administration And Support On Oracle, EMC, IBM, Systems Etc. / ICT Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.