Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Customer Care Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Customer Care Job (3480 Views)

Customer Care Job Positions At MTN Nigeria / Mtn Customer Care Job At Alexander-crystals Ltd Ibadan Let Meet Here / Customer Care Job Vacancy At UNC Enterprises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Customer Care Job by monimekaz(m): 7:06pm On Jul 21, 2015
pls who got calls from 2 different etisalat numbers for interview ....how real are they
Re: Customer Care Job by earthexport: 7:07pm On Jul 21, 2015
etisalat is reputable
Re: Customer Care Job by monimekaz(m): 7:19pm On Jul 21, 2015
The thing is that; are they really etisalat ?
Re: Customer Care Job by atama27(m): 7:42pm On Jul 21, 2015
Yes they are real,xpect a mail from them by weeknd for personality test..
Re: Customer Care Job by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 21, 2015
monimekaz:
pls who got calls from 2 different etisalat numbers for interview ....how real are they
how did u apply
Re: Customer Care Job by monimekaz(m): 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Hollabesea:
how did u apply
can't remember ooo..too many online applications these days .
Re: Customer Care Job by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:45am On Jul 22, 2015
I got a call too from them and I was interviewed on fone sha...
Re: Customer Care Job by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:47am On Jul 22, 2015
monimekaz:
I got the call too. Yes, they are Etisalat because I know how and when applied.
Re: Customer Care Job by debris: 7:58am On Jul 22, 2015
I got the same calls from them.....Lies they are scam.....don't just put your mind on them neither don't call them if the job its real it work out simply.
Re: Customer Care Job by ineco(m): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
I got calls from 2 etisalat number last week too,the 2 ladies said they will get back 2me if I am shortlisted,they only ask of my name,age,class of degree etc. but till now,I haven't hear from them.but I dnt think its etisalat coy they might only used etisalat number to call. guess its from the new contractor that mtn want to use to recruit 4 their new call centre and I think I applied 2ru jobberman and the location is kano,ilorin,abeokuta and ibadan,according to wat I saw on the website. well let's hope 4 d best
Re: Customer Care Job by atama27(m): 5:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
ineco:
I got calls from 2 etisalat number last week too,the 2 ladies said they will get back 2me if I am shortlisted,they only ask of my name,age,class of degree etc. but till now,I haven't hear from them.but I dnt think its etisalat coy they might only used etisalat number to call. guess its from the new contractor that mtn want to use to recruit 4 their new call centre and I think I applied 2ru jobberman and the location is kano,ilorin,abeokuta and ibadan,according to wat I saw on the website. well let's hope 4 d best
ogbeni..its etisalat..and the broda that blivs it's a scam,trust me when u sit for the personality test latest this weekndd,u will wish it's a scam...hope for the best and keep your fingers crossed.
Re: Customer Care Job by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
atama27:
ogbeni..its etisalat..and the broda that blivs it's a scam,trust me when u sit for the personality test latest this weekend,u will wish it's a scam...hope for the best and keep your fingers crossed.
I really don't know why that guy is calling it a scam... I know when and how I applied for that job and its etisalat. Their locations are Kano and Lagos. I was interviewed briefly on fone also. I keep ma fingers crossed cos I believe i'll get that job.

1 Like

Re: Customer Care Job by otimothy(m): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
I really don't know why that guy is calling it a scam... I know when and how I applied for that job and its etisalat. Their locations are Kano and Lagos. I was interviewed briefly on fone also. I keep ma fingers crossed cos I believe i'll get that job.

pls how did you apply?
Re: Customer Care Job by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2015
otimothy:

pls how did you apply?
I know that works with them. He sent me a link which I applied through. I was then called weeks after that.
Re: Customer Care Job by cfc: 11:59am On Jul 23, 2015
I also got a call from 2 different etisalat numbers on Tuesday 21st, I was told I will be called for interview if I pass their interview.

So I am waiting for their message.

All the best.
Re: Customer Care Job by otimothy(m): 9:20pm On Jul 23, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
I know that works with them. He sent me a link which I applied through. I was then called weeks after that.

okay chief however can you help out with the link please if you can?
Re: Customer Care Job by Dammie199(f): 9:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
I also got a call from them last week thursday nd I ask them about there company,they said they are recruiting for a telecommunication company and since then I haven't gotten any personality test mail from them
Re: Customer Care Job by MosquitoREBIRTH(m): 11:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
otimothy:

okay chief however can you help out with the link please if you can?
ohh, sorry boss, he sent it through whatsapp and i've since then, flashed ma fone.. lost all chats..
Re: Customer Care Job by gentlepal: 11:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
ohh, sorry boss, he sent it through whatsapp and i've since then, flashed ma fone.. lost all chats..
pls be ur brodas Keeper
Re: Customer Care Job by otimothy(m): 6:33am On Jul 24, 2015
MosquitoREBIRTH:
its understandable.

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna State Ministry Of Health Recruiting In The Following Health Field / My Wife Left Me Help Am Loseing My Mind / Job Vacancies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.