Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) (36879 Views)

Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Man Stabbed To Death During Vagina Celebration / Prostitute Stabbed To Death In Her Lagos Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by Alichigozie: 9:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
PubLlcEnemy:

Lol... Atleast Jack Bauer get chloe O'brian to give am tactical advantage.
.....Chloe O'brain, David Pama and CTU team fought wif Bauer. But de last time i checked, dis dude gat no team. embarassed
Re: Nigerian Man, Michael Adegbite Stabbed To Death In The UK Over A Laptop (Photos) by BlackBaron: 9:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ololade1999:
i dont agree with what you posted here. I have bought a lot of things on Gumtree and those whites brought some of those goods to my płace including a laptop. It takes honesty.The Nigeriąn Man goofed because he should have całled the police immediately when the business is about to go wrong. Their police system is very efficient. If you misbehave you will eventually be caught
He goofed quite alright, but like said it's rare for sellers to take item to the buyer. It's strongly not advised. Thousands have got mugged that way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Was Deceived Into Prostitution Abroad. / Man Caught Defiling His Friend’s 12-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun (Photos) / Zainab Hassan Goes Missing A Week Before Her Wedding. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.