Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,575 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:57 PM

Need Developer Assistance And Promoters Of My Bulksms Software - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Need Developer Assistance And Promoters Of My Bulksms Software (466 Views)

Bulksms Software || Send Unlimited Bulksms With This Web App(screenshots) / Hello Everybody Pls How Can I Generate Free Units For My Bulksms Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Developer Assistance And Promoters Of My Bulksms Software by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 21, 2015
So, i and my people developed a BulkSMS Software(A.k.a BulkSMS Component) but it did not really make waves due to the fact that even we did not try to make it so popular.. As there were so many bugs, errors and more.. Little man-power and so on..

So we need a few developers(Experienced) to join us in our development of this Software. And also a few Beta-testers who would help us promote the bulksms software either by using the software live on their sites or any other means.

If you are interested or have questions, please let me know:

Email: sales@emiratesms.com
Email: info@coolsix.xyz
Email: cool@six.vc

BBM: coolsix

Thank You
Re: Need Developer Assistance And Promoters Of My Bulksms Software by Donald3d(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
coolsix:
So, i and my people developed a BulkSMS Software(A.k.a BulkSMS Component) but it did not really make waves due to the fact that even we did not try to make it so popular.. As there were so many bugs, errors and more.. Little man-power and so on..

So we need a few developers(Experienced) to join us in our development of this Software. And also a few Beta-testers who would help us promote the bulksms software either by using the software live on their sites or any other means.

If you are interested or have questions, please let me know:

Email: sales@emiratesms.com
Email: info@coolsix.xyz
Email: cool@six.vc

BBM: coolsix

Thank You
is the site live ?
Re: Need Developer Assistance And Promoters Of My Bulksms Software by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 21, 2015
Donald3d:
is the site live ?

Its not a website sir.. Its a BulkSMS Software! A Web Application Written in PHP

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Not Responding / Cost Of Developing An Ecommerce Site / Convert PSD To HTML At An Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.