Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,197 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? (2326 Views)

How To Buy In 1688.com Chinese Store To Nigeria Yourself Without Agents Help / Opening An Account On 1688.com And Taobao.com Made Easy / Payment & Pre Orders For All Chinese,Japanese Website[1688.com,Taobao,], Paypal. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by amInigerian: 8:25pm On Jul 21, 2015
I noticed on 1688 recently their advertising their alipay policy, which should mean that buyer funds are protected the same as on Aliexpress.

Anyone else notice this?

1 Like

Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by Eghosa1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 21, 2015
amInigerian:
I noticed on 1688 recently their advertising their alipay policy, which should mean that buyer funds are protected the same as on Aliexpress.

Anyone else notice this?

It is protected surely for chinese buyers only as 1688 purchases are made to cater for chinese citizens. I handle purchases thereon for lots of nigerian clients though as my chinese associates are the ones who would make the payments.
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by amInigerian: 8:59pm On Jul 21, 2015
Eghosa1:

It is protected surely for chinese buyers only as 1688 purchases are made to cater for chinese citizens. I handle purchases thereon for lots of nigerian clients though as my chinese associates are the ones who would make the payments.
Em.. But if I am successfully registered there, how will they know I am not Chinese, especially when I am not shipping out of China?
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by Eghosa1(m): 9:13pm On Jul 21, 2015
amInigerian:

Em.. But if I am successfully registered there, how will they know I am not Chinese, especially when I am not shipping out of China?

Sure, they wouldn't know at all Buddy so long you're registered and use TM normally. Several Nigerian importers have 1688 accounts and purchase items from the platform, shipping to locations within china before onward movement to Nigeria.
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by stankezzy: 9:57pm On Jul 21, 2015
weather u are registerd or not ,the computer shows where u are browsing from just like aliexpress on top u will either see flag of d country u ar in or d name, so de will always know.
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by amInigerian: 10:20am On Jul 22, 2015
stankezzy:
weather u are registerd or not ,the computer shows where u are browsing from just like aliexpress on top u will either see flag of d country u ar in or d name, so de will always know.
I see but as long as I am successfully registered I should be able to use the site right?

I see Nigeria is even now accepted
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by akeensbussy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 31, 2015
hello house,

I wanted to buy OTG flash on 1688.com, I spoke with the seller and he gave me is Alipay account for me to pay. He also agreed to Payment on Delivery.

what else we i do?

Thank you
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by needinfo: 1:21pm On Jul 31, 2015
Eghosa1:

the only problem am having with 1688 now is that when ever i click on order and asked to insert address, after inserting and click submit order button it keeps saying i should confirm receipt information even when the address is ok.,what do i do at this stage
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by hardeeboi: 9:13am On Nov 05, 2015
AliExpress now help to easily open a AliPay account with discount to encourage people to link their cards with the AliPay.

Does this mean, we can use this AliPay account open on AliExpress to make payment on 1688, jd ... and other chinese websites by ourselves?
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by hardeeboi: 9:16am On Nov 05, 2015
Eghosa1:

AliExpress now help to easily open a AliPay account with discount to encourage people to link their cards with the AliPay.

Does this mean, we can use this AliPay account open on AliExpress to make payment on 1688, jd ... and other chinese websites by ourselves?
Re: Does The Alipay Policy Now Apply On 1688? by yvonne001(f): 3:23am On Jan 22, 2016
pls i also need answers...Anybody help

(1) (Reply)

Video:3d Interior Bedroom Design / Please Help Me, I Can't Handle My Fiverr Account Anymore. Orders Keeps Coming In / How You Can Start A Microfinance Bank With Less Than N500,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.