Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" (24179 Views)

Katsina University Religious Regulation: An Illegality Taken Too Far / Correction: Clarifying The Content Of The New JAMB Modalities For Admission / SHOCKING: Illegal New Jamb Eligibility Regulation Is Very Real!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
ok...dats a development up there smiley
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:

of course not.

the thing is...they are requesting u to save ur data with them, which on a normal day would be provided on input of ur Reg. number.

more like saying, Oga no dey now, but drop ur number, when he don come, i go tell am say u come

in conclusion ? r u tryna the policy still stands or not or u dunno agn?
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 9:38am On Jul 23, 2015
CuteMaryJ:
RobinHez shebi you said the protest isn't right now? Just so you know, it made headlines on the sun newspaper. Grab your copy today and read more details

ok undecided
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by SirBlack999(m): 9:39am On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:

according to the Putme advert file i got, there is no indication of OAU going with the policy.

check the attached file below.
Thanks very much sir.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2015
Ada96:

in conclusion ? r u tryna the policy still stands or not or u dunno agn?
in conclusion,

OAU has no record of reg. numbers from students who didnt choose them in Jamb.

we shouldnt forget that JAMB ALWAYS SENDS APPLICANTS DATA TO VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS

we've suddenly forgotten that fact., but recent dev. means they send a revised data

remember we had access to such data after jamb i.e. number of students per each course per each institution. meaning the schools will also have such data.

but until someone who registered for OAU in jamb comes out to say he's not eligible, i'll keep my detective book open. cool
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
SirBlack999:
Thanks very much sir.
U welcome.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:

in conclusion,

OAU has no record of reg. numbers from students who didnt choose them in Jamb.

we shouldnt forget that JAMB ALWAYS SENDS APPLICANTS DATA TO VARIOUS INSTITUTIONS

we've suddenly forgotten that fact., but recent dev. means they send a revised data

remember we had access to such data after jamb i.e. number of students per each course per each institution. meaning the schools will also have such data.

but until someone who registered for OAU in jamb comes out to say he's not eligible, i'll keep my detective book open. cool

is it safe to say oau ain't affected or u can't tell?
what bout the fake serial number ish? its still gonna work for registered candidates too u know ...the whole thing is messed up anyway....
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Pukka36(f): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2015
Kennedymac:
pls someone should help me clarify this issue so that people like us who scored 193 in jamb will know where we are heading to .

I choose Michael okpara university of agriculture umudike (mouau) as a choice of institution and jamb gave the cutoff mark as 180 that means am eligible to seek admission in mouau, now with the said transfer of candidates are we not affected ?
U just have to go and apply for the Post Utme before it can be ascertained if U r eligible or not.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 10:01am On Jul 23, 2015
Ada96:

is it safe to say oau ain't affected or u can't tell?
what bout the fake serial number ish? its still gonna work for registered candidates too u know ...the whole thing is messed up anyway....
Well let's wait for such allegations from their students. sad
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by otokx(m): 10:02am On Jul 23, 2015
Pukka36:
Nigeria is heading to the rock! Jamb is just helping these schools defraud unsuspecting Nigerian students.
How on earth will OAU agree to accept 2nd choice candidates

Those that input their details should not be surprised or cry foul when they do not get admission eventually, if you were shifted the new institution is compelled to send an sms to the phone number you used in registering for UTME 2015.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:
Well let's wait for such allegations from their students. sad
lool okay then...
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by tizz04(m): 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:

of course not.

the thing is...they are requesting u to save ur data with them, which on a normal day would be provided on input of ur Reg. number.

more like saying, Oga no dey now, but drop ur number, when he don come, i go tell am say u come

I still think they're doing something fishy. If students who don't choose them during UTME are ineligible, they shouldn't be allowed to go through with the registration.

I still think they'll ambush people with the eligibility nonsense [s]unless of course they release an official statement[/s]

Your analogy sha lipsrsealed
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2015
SouffleX:

I still think they're doing something fishy. If students who don't choose them during UTME are ineligible, they shouldn't be allowed to go through with the registration.

I still think they'll ambush people with the eligibility nonsense [s]unless of course they release an official statement[/s]

Your analogy sha lipsrsealed

babe its not only reg.number oh..robins typed a fk serial number too n he proceeded to d next stage
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by calebify1(m): 10:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Am an Oau student opting for Unilorin...
Oau will allow you to proceed with fake credentials but at some point they'll tell you that you aren't eligible.. Even those with 180. It is after you have loaded the real card and wait for sometime you will be tagged ineligible after wasting your money.... Besides the unilag issue.. A top unilag official came on radio this morning specifically said those cut off was set by Unilag for those high courses he gave a reason that there were so many students with 250 in the school. He said if ppl like they should keep protesting.... That y jamb never came out with any official release...
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 11:01am On Jul 23, 2015
I think JAMB needs a reformation, transformation, reconstruction and repackaging.
The are not giving out imformations as suppose. NO ADEQUATE INFORMATIVE FACEBOOK PAGE.
NO GOOD TWITTER ACCOUNT,
THEY DONT EVEN POST CURRENT NEWS OF THE BOARD IN THEIR WEBSITE.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Venus007(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2015
It is an assumptn, if u can write English, u should undastand it too. Hian!
soundtruth:

an attempt at consoling yourself, oau and otuoke are just making money of students, any university that asks you to input your details is just scamming you because it is only those whose details are on the jamb printout that will be admitted. Others will just write score high and will be told don't worry another list is coming out.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Venus007(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2015
As in.... The Education sector is jst a silent looting site. No 1 is noticing. Its jst Petroleum looting they are looking at.
Pukka36:
Nigeria is heading to the rock! Jamb is just helping these schools defraud unsuspecting Nigerian students.
How on earth will OAU agree to accept 2nd choice candidates
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Venus007(f): 11:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Wait... The cutoffs were set by UNILAG nd nt JAMB? *confused face*
calebify1:
Oau will allow you to proceed with fake credentials but at some point they'll tell you that you aren't eligible.. Even those with 180. It is after you have loaded the real card and wait for sometime you will be tagged ineligible after wasting your money.... Besides the unilag issue.. A top unilag official came on radio this morning specifically said those cut off was set by Unilag for those high courses he gave a reason that there were so many students with 250 in the school. He said if ppl like they should keep protesting.... That y jamb never came out with any official release...
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Whizzcute(m): 12:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gooday folks!

I'm from Imo state and i opted for Michael okpara University Abia state,scored 201 in JAMB.

I've been trying to check for my eligibility to take PUTME on the school's portal but i have not seen it.

Now my question is, Will they still upload mine?
If they won't, then how do i find out my new school?

cc: Robinhez
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by UromOta(m): 12:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
Gooday folks!

I'm from Imo state and i opted for Michael okpara University Abia state,scored 201 in JAMB.

I've been trying to check for my eligibility to take PUTME on the school's portal but i have not seen it.

cc: Robinhez
Go and reprint your jamb result slip. Mayb d changes wil be effected on d slip.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whizzcute:
Gooday folks!

cc: Robin.hez
we don't know how to check that yet...
But keep following...we'll keep u posted.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by RobinHez(m): 12:50pm On Jul 23, 2015
UromOta:

No...changes don't reflect on slip!
I confirmed dat.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
calebify1:
really?
But why in radio nah.
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by calebify1(m): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Venus007:
Wait... The cutoffs were set by UNILAG nd nt JAMB? *confused face*
Teempakguy:
really?
But why in radio nah.
The man was like instead of parents to go and build up their children to be up to standard they are protesting....
My deduction is dat Jamb already set the national cut off and cannot set cut off for the school again. So unilag is where all this problem is from... Unilag has the right to set any cut off for highly competitive courses unlike Unilorin that clearly stipulated 240 in jamb for medicine in the jamb brochure...
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Whizzcute(m): 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
RobinHez:
we don't know how to check that yet... But keep following...we'll keep u posted.

thanks bro
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Whizzcute(m): 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
UromOta:

done that!, no changes!
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
Give your building that lasting professional touch in borehole drilling services at very affordable. Don't let quacks handle your borehole drilling for you again.

* Why choose us?

* We conduct first-hand geological survey with a view to getting a comprehensive view of the topography, water ways etc.
* We use high tech drilling equipment for borehole drilling with best professionals such as Geologists with years of experience.
* Affordable service
* We offer credit facilities depending on the magnitude of job and agreement reached
* We give 1 year guarantee for all jobs handled by us.
* We offer timely services with qualitative service delivery to our clients at affordable rates.
* We offer all forms of borehole services of all kinds.
Try us today, and a trial will convince you.
For more information pls call: 08162655771.

We have our offices in Lagos, Oyo, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti States respectively.
Email: uspartner6@gmail.com
BBM: 2B1DFEF4
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by UromOta(m): 1:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Whizzcute:

done that!, no changes!
serious? Even d unilag aspirants?
Re: Investigations On The Alleged "New Jamb Eligibility Regulation" by jidal14: 1:53pm On Jul 23, 2015

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

11 Pictures Relating To Secondary School In Nigeria / Kauna Usman Is Best Graduating Student In Pharmacology & Biotechnology / OAU Sex For Marks: Richard Akindele May Go Free – Investigation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.