Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos (350 Views)

8 Types Of Nigerians That Will Leave You Frustrated When You Meet Them / 5 Classes Of Nigerians Who Play Important Roles But Are Hardly Recognised / Poverty Mentality Of Nigerians And The Ripple Effect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos by kanaleke(m): 7:22am On Jul 22, 2015
A thought just run through my mind and I ask what if there was no Lagos....maybe,just maybe millions of Nigerians would have been lanquishing in abject poverty,Hundreds of these super stars-celebrities would have been something else,thousands of graduates would have been roaming the streets with their CV's still looking out for job,thousands of businessmen/uneducated hustlers would have been hardened criminal or maybe terrorists......just what if#respect2Lagos#NigeriaNewyork#mostpopularstate#
Re: Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos by DTOBS(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Re: Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos by Chiefia(m): 8:14am On Jul 22, 2015
What's dis OP thinking sef? Move out of your comfort zone! Na ppl like u go be like "Y I go leave lagos where plenty ppl love to come". There's much more to life in Nigeria than u see there!
Re: Wonder What Would Have Become Of Nigerians Without Lagos by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 22, 2015
without S.E AND S.S OIL NIGERIA IS DOOM

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola: Osun Assembly Declares Judge’s Petition Fictitious / Best Mixtape Of The Year / FG Orders NLRC To Introduce National Lottery Scheme For NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.