Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,038 members, 7,799,523 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why? (833 Views)

If Christ Is The True Only Way To Heaven, What Of These People ?? ( Must Read) / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? / I Saw A Snake In My Dream. What Does It Mean? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 22, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why? by thorpido(m): 8:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Perhaps you think so much of her,it gets into your subconscious and resurfaces. In your dreams.
You say you don't live in the same state,how often do you come across each other?It's good you are working so you are occupied.Get some extra-curricular activities to do so you're busy with your life.It'll make you think less about anyone especially people who are not contributing to your progress.

I hope you have a spiritual life too.Be prayerful.
Re: Why? by Young03(m): 8:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Psalm 23 and 91

pray them
Re: Why? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
smiley
Re: Why? by Nobody: 9:21am On Jul 22, 2015
Young03:
Psalm 23 and 91

pray them
Hmnn
Re: Why? by An2elect2(f): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2015
So you came for interpretation undecided undecided
Re: Why? by johnydon22(m): 11:27am On Jul 22, 2015
ClassicQueen:
Even the days i don't think about them, i still see them in my dreams. I hardly think about them... The last time i saw her was 1 year and 6 Months...
Thanks
Oh you were a year and 6months the last time you saw her, how then did you know how she looked like to determine she is the one you see in your dream?

1 Like

Re: Why? by mrZENographer: 8:54am On Jul 24, 2015
In many cases, it is ur enemy that is the cause of ur problem. be it spiritual or physical enemy. They can cast a spell or curse upon u that can only be removd by deliverance of God.

Come to The Lord's Chosen Charismatic Revival Movement and you shall be delivered. A woman came to the Lord's Chosen and when d Pastor mentioned her case, a pot was uprooted at her place. When she broke the evil pot, she saw stars, which were her destiny tied down. So i invite u. We have an upcoming crusade at Portharcourt on 15th and 16th August 2015. We just concluded Abia Crusade. It was wonderful as usual and the Governor and deputy Gov fellowshipped with us too.

Be blessed.

(1) (Reply)

Why So Much Hate For The Disciple "Judas"??? / Supernatural Is Super-natural / The Only Way!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.