Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,585 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

[PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle (36803 Views)

Another Photoshop Photo Of PMB In Abuja House With A Lady Included. Photo / Photo: PMB Is Back From China, Ready To Fight Corruption / The Real Meaning Behind The Godwin Dance.lol (2) (3) (4)

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by DancingSkeleton(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
Dry undecided

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by delman88(m): 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
the beginning tongue of the end.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 22, 2015
G
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by herbeedar(m): 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Booking tinz....... 4000m² in Central Area $5billion
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by hotswagg12: 8:59am On Jul 22, 2015
Okay
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Mautonmentos(m): 9:00am On Jul 22, 2015
^^^^^^^ dudes aint smiling undecided
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by butanepro(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2015
Yuan
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Codyt(m): 9:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Hazor:
If not for the poster above me, I would have been FTC. sad
What's with you guys and FTC? is there a redeemable prize or something? Like your lives depend on it!! angry angry angry

Got one advice for you punks anticipating FTC. GET A LIFE!! undecided
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by tolexy007(m): 9:05am On Jul 22, 2015
very Boring

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Coolcash1: 9:10am On Jul 22, 2015
CBN Governor flouting the president's directive is an act of insubordination which shouldn't be treated with kid gloves. He should be sanctioned accordingly as a deterrent to others.

#straight face
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2015
phransix147:
Space booking for nairaland FP na die... U wud see a topic you click on reply originally u were the 1st to comment, by the times u type wetin u want write finish u would find out u are on second page. You will see

INTROVERT : undecided

Freemanan : undecided

Hazor : S

Chiefpreist1 : mmmm

Babayfaceafrica : K

Lilprinze : F

Sojiboy: G String

Olorunosebi : D

Tonyfrenzy : ...

Wtf!

Thatz Strategy My Bro... Typing those long comments go land u for 6th pag if na hot topic self.

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 22, 2015
Codyt:

What's with you guys and FTC? is there a redeemable prize or something? Like your lives depend on it!! angry angry angry

Got one advice for you punks anticipating FTC. GET A LIFE!! undecided
thanks for the advice kid but need I remind you that your advice is absolutely irrelevant. You can keep it to yourself. smiley

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by ERODEDEAST(f): 9:13am On Jul 22, 2015
Emefiele you goofed jare you don't need to be told that the position you are occupying a lot of sai baba worshipper don't like you there they prefer Mohammead, Daura, sanusi who are most fit for the job na . wink
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by francizy(m): 9:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Boring.. OP you can do better than this.. cry sad
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by fako1(m): 9:18am On Jul 22, 2015
Hazor:
If not for the poster above me, I would have been FTC. sad

Shoro niyen?
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by FRANKOXY(m): 9:20am On Jul 22, 2015
let's watch and see what its gonna metamorphose into when they come back. what am sure of for now is that someone is sure going to be penalized.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 22, 2015
fako1:

Shoro niyen?
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Ozichim(m): 9:25am On Jul 22, 2015
Chiefpriest1:
Lol. There was a simple directive 'dont these people into my meetings', yet somebody decided to flout that common instruction.

Buhari knows that these so-called business men are actually buccaneers, in fact marauders who feed fat on lapses in the system and on weak-minded leaders.

They are friends of any government in power. They were with obj, yar'adua, jonathan and now buhari.

From dangote to jim ovia to elumelu to wale tinubu,to otedola,it's first about the money before the country. They dont do things because they love Nigeria, but to swell their networth

Deciever you will be decieved and will remain decieved. I'm sure you are not looking for a good leader but a person that will satisfy your selfish urge.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by DeRay98(m): 9:51am On Jul 22, 2015
tola9ja:
[size=18pt]Breaking news one man kills himself and run away [/size]

Kolomentality grin
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by HENSEXIE(f): 9:56am On Jul 22, 2015
whitewitch:
IF i may ask, what is he still doing in the US? its nt as if OBAMA is still there in d country, he is nt in the US, and as at last week d news was dat OBAMA is hosting buhari but now where is the host and Y is d hostee still there?

U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ moniker is funny.dude whitewitch?=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by HENSEXIE(f): 9:58am On Jul 22, 2015
adioolayi:

H for House
S for Sheep
K for King

=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by braine(m): 10:03am On Jul 22, 2015
Lmao!
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Omo see body language.

Dude's really terrified of Buhari.
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 22, 2015
HENSEXIE:

U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ moniker is funny.dude whitewitch?=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º=))
yeah do u want to b initiated into our coven?
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by walemadu: 10:13am On Jul 22, 2015
lame! who the hell is buhari?
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by AhmadMind: 10:42am On Jul 22, 2015
[size=33pt]My Problem is ""WHY IS AMAECHI WEARING THAT SAME GOWN EVERYDAY"""

Is he trying to Tell PMB that he is Broke[/size]

contactwale:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10153514303192840&set=a.406868817839.183863.642442839

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by sukkot: 10:48am On Jul 22, 2015
buahahaha see as one hausa man make 3 men from ' brave ' tribe dey piss for pant grin

Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 22, 2015
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by DTaj: 10:55am On Jul 22, 2015
whitewitch:
IF i may ask, what is he still doing in the US? its nt as if OBAMA is still there in d country, he is nt in the US, and as at last week d news was dat OBAMA is hosting buhari but now where is the host and Y is d hostee still there?

Dunce! Obama is visiting Kenya at the weekend. Stop displaying your crass ignorance here. Wailing Wailer!
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 22, 2015
DTaj:

Dunce! Obama is visiting Kenya at the weekend. Stop displaying your crass ignorance here. Wailing Wailer!
THUNDER FIRE U THERE
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 22, 2015
tonyfrenzy:

Thatz Strategy My Bro... Typing those long comments go land u for 6th pag if na hot topic self.
Lwkmd
Re: [PHOTO] PMB In US: The Godwin Emefiele Debacle by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 22, 2015
Freemanan:

Lwkmd

my oga na fact o.

Facts About Itsekiri People Of Delta State A Must Read!! / Lmao.Professional Mourners Advertise Their Services !!! ( Photo) / Pushing The Unpushable(pic)