Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,998 members, 7,799,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 PM

When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? (11039 Views)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Macgreat(m): 7:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
In movies: scene: action: Girl slap Guy in the heat of arguement,the Boy end up kissin' the Girl.
Does this scene happen in REAL life?
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
As funny as it sounds, his response would surely take her by suprise cheesy

Real life ke? Don't know about that, but if it does happen, the guy is a joker grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Czarskit(m): 8:32pm On Mar 12, 2009
If a gal slaps me?!

I can't say what I'll do oh! Lest I get banned 'again'. . . But it depends on my relationship with the gal. . .
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Macgreat(m): 8:35pm On Mar 12, 2009
Guyz!
Will you "LIP LOP" a few seconds later after you recieved a very HOT 'n' NASTY slap from your lover/girl/boy/husband/wife.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by MrCrackles(m): 8:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
Topic

I will walk away!

Woman too get wahala and me i nor like wahala
! cheesy
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by patwhizkid(f): 8:37pm On Mar 12, 2009
What do u mean by LIP LOP?
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by StephenP(m): 8:57pm On Mar 12, 2009
@topic, Sounds like a precursor to angry sex.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Macgreat(m): 9:07pm On Mar 12, 2009
Lip lop= kiss
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by patwhizkid(f): 9:12pm On Mar 12, 2009
Nope!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by ima1(f): 9:21pm On Mar 12, 2009
To reply with a kiss would be ideal, but we know say most men no go fit do that. if i get angry at my husband i walk away until i calm down and then try to talk it out, will never slap him
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by xavier3(m): 10:11pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

I will walk away!

! cheesy

i guess his is d wise choice coz if u slap her back ur either getting anoda one from her (if shes a strong willed woman) or you get wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Amigoz(f): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2009
MrCrackles:

Topic

I will walk away!

! cheesy

Takes a man to walk away,

Kudos Mr Crackles
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Treetop20(m): 10:54pm On Mar 12, 2009
i will take my leave
and break up with her
i don't tolerate violence of any kind!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by chamotex(m): 11:36pm On Mar 12, 2009
I'll dust up my slippers and take to my heels she must be the crazy type
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Pataki: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2009
Never been slapped. If it should happen to me, I do rather look for other means of showing my anger on her rather than slapping her back.

To possibly give her a kiss after the slapping, depends on the case scenario.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by chamotex(m): 11:40pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

Never been slapped. If it should happen to me, I do rather look for other means of showing my anger on her rather than slapping her back.

To possibly give her a kiss after the slapping, depends on the case scenario.

Bros, share the 'means' so we can all learn cheesy
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Pataki: 11:45pm On Mar 12, 2009
chamotex:

Bros, share the 'means' so we can all learn cheesy
I don't want to be seen as the devil's incarnate. cheesy Certain things cannot be shared just like that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by chamotex(m): 11:50pm On Mar 12, 2009
Pataki:

I don't want to be seen as the devil's incarnate. cheesy Certain things cannot be shared just like that. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Are you trying to say you'll put the laws in your own hands cheesy cheesy
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by CrazyMan(m): 1:26am On Mar 13, 2009
Girls don't just slap guys like that. Before a girl slaps you, she would already know the kind of person you are, and how you'll react after the slap. So for me, I don't think a girl can slap me. If she mistakenly does, I will definately respond her back with more than five hot slaps.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by jalether(m): 3:33am On Mar 13, 2009
If a girl tries that with me, her a** is getting rihannanized grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by oludimuni: 3:43am On Mar 13, 2009
For the real life, there is a universal law for all actions; like begets like.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by biina: 5:09am On Mar 13, 2009
If d slap hot well well, (o la la!) my broda, things go plenty wey u wan do, but kiss no go dey among
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by keyne(f): 7:54pm On Mar 14, 2009
y is it only guys replyin?lemme kip mute
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Gabry(f): 7:51am On Mar 15, 2009
Poster,

I dont know. . . I dont slap people as I think slapping, hitting, punching, blowing are all uncivilize acts
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by webpro(m): 8:07am On Mar 15, 2009
crazykid:

Girls don't just slap guys like that. Before a girl slaps you, she would already know the kind of person you are, and how you'll react after the slap. So for me, I don't think a girl can slap me. If she mistakenly does, I will definately respond her back with more than five hot slaps.

truely u re right bro, although i wont return d slap as u will. anyway no need to think of wat i will do cos a girl cannot slap me. its just me. she can never. a stranger cant even try it not to talk of my girl friend
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by chukz4real(m): 9:11am On Mar 15, 2009
Hmmm, funny thread. I've been slapped twice two different ladies. In each situation, I just smiled and walk away. It was all in the public though! grin
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 15, 2009
If an external constrain like a 'hot slap' is imposed on an object in equilibrium just like 'my face',d object will adjust itself just as to annoy or counteract the constrain(le chateleirs principle).Meanin,if a lady should slap me,walahi she no go c mouth talk wetin i go do am,except of course she is my true girlfriend.But my girlfriend has slapped me before at d main road(reason: i just left her cryin and drove away,n that was because i came back to meet her there)my fault tho
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by dayomafe(m): 10:02am On Mar 15, 2009
[b][/b]
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by 190: 10:47pm On Mar 15, 2009
HMMM,
LET ME SEE
SLAP ME
HMM,
I WUD REPLY WIT A HURRICANE BLOW!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Nobody: 12:27am On Mar 16, 2009
190:

HMMM,
LET ME SEE
SLAP ME
HMM,
I WUD REPLY WIT[b] A HURRICANE BLOW[/b]!

That would be a [size=16pt]SHO-RYU-KEN!!!!!![/size]
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Hesperus(m): 12:33am On Mar 16, 2009
khai_khai:

That would be a [size=16pt]SHO-RYU-KEN!!!!!![/size]

Lol! My person! I love SF die!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 1:03am On Mar 16, 2009
am with stephen
tho as a girl if i slap a guy he must have done or said something really stupid
tht said i really hate and avoid anything remotely linked to physical confrontations

if i slap the said guy, i doubt illd stand to let him react, illd spin on my heels n walk away
if he should then make any attempt to pull me back in the hope of kissing me
i cant be held accountable for my actions as i honestly cant predict what they would be
my actions i mean

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Every Lady Does This Pics (18+) / My Beautiful Nurse Babe Finally Let Me In But She's Not Good In Bed / See The Most Beautiful Girl On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.