Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? (11043 Views)

Seven Questions Ladies OFTEN Reply With A LIE. / How Do You React To Text Messages. Do You Reply All? / How/what Do You Reply To Dis Text ??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Honeyboy09(m): 1:23am On Apr 28, 2009
If a girl should slap me I'll return the slap wtih 5 hot slaps because it wrong for a woman to raise her hands over a man ,
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by OneNaija(m): 3:27am On Apr 28, 2009
If D girl Slap me. I go dey beg am more more because if I lose am i might get left behind.I go even tell her every morning if she wake up. two hot slap for me to shine my eye well well and five gulders in the Afternoon to hear word and one in the evening for bed to you know o.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by opsydudu(m): 5:10am On Apr 28, 2009
no be only kiss,

i go give her the home training wey her papa and mama no give am.

even if she slap me playfully, na serious offense which is punishable under any Nigeria constitution and it can not in any way be amended.

chikena!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 6:26am On Apr 28, 2009
how do some fellas forget wat their mommas thot them?
how lord?
how?! cry cry
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by C2H5OH(f): 6:37am On Apr 28, 2009
bluespice:

how do some fellas forget wat their mommas thot them?
how lord?
how?! cry cry
what sort of silly question is that.
A lady has no business slapping a man.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by bluespice(f): 6:54am On Apr 28, 2009
silly?

oh well its u so

kiss it >>>
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by C2H5OH(f): 7:00am On Apr 28, 2009
I thought so.

I don't kiss nasty girls' cheap asses.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Pweety4me(f): 3:52am On May 23, 2010
Hehe. . .hmmm some guys dey form sha if u seem some of dem, dem no go even move or say pim dem go dey shake like leaf. . .lolz undecided tongue

Violence is not d solution 2 anger!
cheesy smiley
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by axeman85(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2010
@poster

kiss bawo , if my woman should slap me, i dont know what to do BUT kissing would definately not be on the list, most likely i will walk away and just gerrout, silent treatment, not talking to her, late nights, not touching her food, are things i might do, depending on how quick she apologises.  BUT IN REAL SENSe no woMAN SHOULD SLAP HER MAN AND NO MAN SHOULD SLAP HIS WOMAN .
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by 190: 11:42am On May 23, 2010
If a gurl slaps me,
Before i open my eyes i would be @ the back
of a police car for commitin murder!
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by WhyAWhy(m): 12:36am On Aug 25, 2011
[size=32pt]I will kindly return the slap, make it no be like say I no sabi appreciate back  grin grin[/size]
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by HISchild: 1:21am On Aug 25, 2011
the kiss should be, in a sense, only figurative, not literal (not unless she is your wife), what really would be the point in such a response?

"But I say unto you, That ye resist not evil: but whosoever shall smite thee on thy right cheek, turn to him the other also." - Matthew 5:39

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband." -1 Corinthians 7:1-2
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by nsodo: 4:24pm On Aug 25, 2011
Thank God they happen in Movies but in real life it is not there when the majority are slapped they retaliate with the same currency apart from a few who pretend to be gentlemen. Even Christians some times forget Jesus teaching that when youre slapped you just change and they slap the other side.
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by outletonli: 7:50am On Nov 01, 2011
Have you ever dreamed of being as charming as Madonna? Have you ever thought of becoming an envy of all your friends? If so, come to louis vuitton outlet
Re: When A Girl Slap You: Do You Reply With A Kiss? by Macgreat(m): 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My So Called Girlfriend Cannot Do What Other Girls Are Doing(photos) / (photo)it's HARD To Find Girls With This Kind Of Beauty That Can / Okada-man Was Having Sex With Married Woman Under Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.