Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,204 members, 7,780,365 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:07 PM

Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong (31821 Views)

Patience Jonathan Said Women Would Return To Kitchen Under PMB, Was She Right? / El-rufai’s Religious Bill In Kaduna ‘absolutely Wrong’ – Senator Shehu Sani / Buhari's Article: Buhari Was Right On Obama's Cabinet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by engineerboat(m): 7:46am On Jul 23, 2015
handsomeyitayo:
neva mind make barcanista dey yan opata..him dey waste him time..instead of him doin reasonable things na rubbish be dis

then why is this Gvt basing their non appointment falsely on Obama first term in office, so you want Nigerians to swallow you fake CHANGE hook, it will not work
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2015
RapLawd1:

Until then -Otubante, guy mi, wada meaning please, Yoruba right?
Raplawd1 baba It means that enemies have fail
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by bayulll01(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2015
engineerboat:

Nipa oro enu won, ni a o fi mo won, CHANJI indeed, while will CHANGErian want to force PROPANGADA on NIGERIANS, for Gods sake the last time i check, ELECTION is over. Why using false claim on Obama administration appointment, we are in a global world for Gods sake, you cannot hide facts and truth. All this govt is doing is accuse accuse accuse with now facts just to gain public sympathy, CHANGErians this will not work NIGERIANS are now wise

Nigerian are wise and u are fooolish,dint you know the economy of nigeria is in shambles becos of reckless looting of past administration,they have to bail out some states to borrow salary,even Fg borrowed to pay his civil servant,are u not in this country when the Jonathan was messing and looting all what he can lay hands on,not appointing ministers save nigerian millions of naira for now,he will form his cabinet at the right time,check my moniker well,I will give buhari 1yr before I start criticizing him,but your bacanista just criticize just to remain relevance,someone told me nigeria is full of foolishhh people that think they are actually smart,6week and u guys are behaving like a rapid Dog

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by derecho(m): 8:07am On Jul 23, 2015
pomporiking:
Barcanista you have proven yourself to be intelligent and also the only member of the opposition who can hold his own on Nl,but you have started opening senseless threads
Please post the links to those "senseless"threads sir.
Barca just chose to be respond.Many now know APC cannot be trusted.
Na prayer me I get for PMB because if he continues like this...hmmn
All he needs to do is quit rehashing the same stories and GET TO WORK.
The previous thread wouldn't have been necessary but for his constant excuses which some nigerians deem not only misleading but insulting to those who know.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by heneversleep: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2015
mentorandfriend:
My brother, its so shameful the extent some people can go to get their ego serviced.
I'm ashamed of most Nigerian youths of these age.
Hopefully, Nigeria shall work again, and there shall be jobs for everyone, so these e-gladiators can get busy.

Mtcheww.
I missed the non-partisan, they comments less nowadays.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ayindejimmy(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

You make accusations and aspersions that can neither be verified statistically, empirically nor factually about yours and barcanista's motivating factor and are also secondary to the topic of conversation and therefore a digression, the topic of conversation can be verified factually and if google or wikipedia aren't credible enough sources for you, you can make use of the library of congress which you can't refute, buhari not appointing a cabinet is affecting governance, economy and other indices that might be too vague for us to notice but with very subtle and/or overtly real consequences on our daily life, so if you want us to spare this government from criticism on the mantra of CHANGE(which is taking too long if you ask me), let them not give us anything to criticise in
the first place

I didn't know Buhari's lateness in announcing his ministers is the topic of this tread.
The tread bothers around a comparison Buhari made. Let's focus on that

I don't even need any empirical knowledge to "take you all out" on this one. Cos I know what you all stand for.

How come the US govt, PDP and the Nigerian press aren't complaining on the unapt comparison, according to your barcanista?

As long as it doesn't have the aforementioned sources-it's all the effort of a frantic sycophant.
Or a wailing wailer... Like others would opine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 8:18am On Jul 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:

I didn't know Buhari's lateness in announcing his ministers is the topic of this tread.
The tread bothers around a comparison Buhari made. Let's focus on that

I don't even need any empirical knowledge to "take you all out" on this one. Cos I know what you all stand for.

How come the US govt, PDP and the Nigerian press aren't complaining on the unapt comparison, according to your barcanista?

As long as it doesn't have the aforementioned sources-it's all the effort of a frantic sycophant.
Or a wailing wailer... Like others would opine

Now you know his lateness in announcing a cabinet and his erroneous comparism of this lateness with obama's administration @ inception in 2009 is the topic of the thread so stick to it but just this once allow me to digress, since you know my motives and that of every other person, you must also know what i had for breakfast this morning and seeing as you're very clairvoyant, please kindly help me with scores of football matches so I can safely bet on them and win grin
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ayindejimmy(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

Now you know his lateness in announcing a cabinet and his erroneous comparism of this lateness with obama's administration @ inception in 2009 is the topic of the thread so stick to it but just this once allow me to digress, since you know my motives and that of every other person, you must also know what i had for breakfast this morning and seeing as you're very clairvoyant, please kindly help me with scores of football matches so I can safely bet on them and win grin

By the way... I just noticed your profile name.
I'm just wasting time on you.
Bye! I'm hitting the traffic
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by ayindejimmy(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

By the way... I just noticed your profile name.
I'm just wasting time on you.

34, 10, 99,7 should do just fine.
Bye! I'm hitting the traffic
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MichaelDprince: 9:34am On Jul 23, 2015
[b][/b]I don't know if ds anti-buharis went to school.... They find it difficult to understand d speech of our Great Leader.
..It's advisable u go back to school or call for someone with great intellect.....
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by dabossman(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
So much huff and puff over a ministerial list!!! JEEZ!!! Yes, we know it is important to have ministers overseeing the different ministries and parastatals and the earlier they are on board the better. At least that is how it should be in a sane society where things work. However, since 1999 we have had over a hundred ministers. Question is, have they improved our lot significantly? How many of the several ministers we have had in the last 16 years have made our lives better? So, why do we all make it seem like appointing these ministers will suddenly make all our problems as a nation disappear.

President Buhari came in on a mantra of change. Change is a departure from the norm. If taking his time to scrutinize the books and processes of the ministries before announcing his ministerial appointees is part of the change of approach, then let us wait and see how it goes. After all, he has not contravened the constitution. We've tried the old way, it hasn't really done us much good. Maybe this way will work. Who knows for now? But to see people blowing hot and cold over a list of political appointees that may end up looting our already depleted treasury and cause us more grief, for me, is just a waste of valuable energy.

The President has said we should wait till September. Okay, we are watching. When the list comes out and the ministers are cleared and begin work, we can then begin to assess them and see if the long-winded process preceding their appointment was worth it or not. Until then all these elaborate analysis, threads and counter-threads are just efforts in futility. President Buhari doesn't look like he his going to budge.

SAVE YOUR ENERGY.

Personally, I would like to see this matter come up in Senate when they finally convene. If they can set a constitutional timeline for appointments of ministers, then maybe this won't happen again.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
oloyede252:

hey girl calm down,always on defensive anyway the fact still remain you hate your president irrespective of whether his action is good or not.you have this mentality that nothing good can ever come out of pmb.

and you called that sincere personal what or what is imbibe in you as a non progressive person.

furthermore drink your medicine every night cos you will need it for the next four years.

omo ode

Ah
But you sef, you're always quoting me at the wrong time. If you check my latest posts, you would see that I wasn't in a good mood.

When I saw Omo ode
I wanted to call you Udele Dingbat!grin

But I realized it will produce more negative energy, so I let go.

Just don't term me a hater next time please.
It's too strong a word in my world view.
I don't hate people.

I have strong reservat‎ions about the man in question. I have talked about it on this forum.
Until my questions are answered, until I begin to see irrefutable reports....‎
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Jesusloveyou: 10:23am On Jul 23, 2015
nationwide1:

If the thread is senseless, open your own to counter it.

'If you don't like my book, write your own' - Chinua Achebe.

Buhari made a statement which he (Barcanista) considered false and misleading and he decided to counter it. It's left for you to now prove him wrong but not by dismissing it with a wave of hand without making any valid point.
buhari made statement that Americans and obama never consider as false, and does that affect u saTANist, i don't know

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 10:24am On Jul 23, 2015
AprokoMan:

Brrrooooossssscheesy
Which one come be ANPP?
I thought it was All National Peoples' Congress that he saidgrin
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 10:26am On Jul 23, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:

Sister,don't mind him.Are you the one that made him stu.pid?When he allows hatred,tribalism and bigotry to eat up his brain. He is here looking for someone to blame.He should drink poison and end it.

Dude quoted me at a very wrong time.
Lol.
e never reach poison own na.
Lmao. Good Morningsmiley
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Onuels(m): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2015
am forced to wonder what these apc guys are trying to defend in pmb delays in ministerial appointments to the extent that he made comparison to Obama( who already had a list of those to work with before swearing in). are you saying that all these years he has been aspiring for the post (2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015) he didn't have people of good reputation and competent in mind. its like saying you go into an exam hall with no pen only to start looking for one while your time is ticking.
Am not a PDP person but a Nigerian who wants things to get better so I urge us all to condemn and criticize any wrong comment or acts by our leaders. just like gej saying stealing isn't corruption. as much as I love the man (gej) and lots of his policies I still condemn that statement and lots of his indecisiveness in some issues.
So be you PDP or APC or any other party member, I think its hi time we start putting Nigeria first and stop this partisan politics.
@Bacanistan thumbs-up I love your constructive criticism keep it up and don't mind those condemning your views
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by KruggerINC(m): 10:47am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

Talking about blind followership, have you objectively self Analysed and looked at your mirror recently? Are you a rational logical thinking person or one of the many americans like to call shee-ple without an individual mind of their own who only follow what the crowd says? Prove me wrong and give me 10 reasons GMB is better than GEJ that you know of personally and didn't hear in the media undecided
And talking about change, what change? Seriously WHAT CHANGE? Apart from the obviously fruitless and counter productive witch hunting in the civil and security services, what change are you talking about? Mention anything else you want to allude to as change and i will show you that it is a continuation of GEJ's TRANSFORMATION AGENDA plus Buhari's worthless rhetoric to cover up his and the APC's apparent cluelessness so yes we will benefit too, that is if GMB doesn't screw it up before it gets to our turn to benefit and we will be owing GEJ our gratitude

So tell me, who do you really objectively and logically think is clueless now?

LOL... and I bet you think you have written something really intelligent up there DONT u :DI won't even bother to attempt to enlighten you,I will let time do that .I happen to be a military personnel and I'm privy to some information that most like you aren't.I have known PMB right from my beginner days way back in Zaria.I have suffered the consequences of GEJs misrule in the northeast.I know how many course mates and how many good officers have been cut short.My brother in the north east human life has no value.So when I see people like u come on social media and rant I can only shake my head.You probably don't know what u enjoy when u sit freely in a beer parlor and watch premier league while MEN Like you are sacrificing their lives ,and men like GEJ and his cohorts are diverting funds meant to save this country.
We live in a computer age where information moves very fast.My brother tell me which nonsense TAN propaganda u were a part of?which one didnt u yourself read about in the media?which one u were actively involved in?Just thank God that u enjoy d liberties u do and thank God that u probably haven't had bloodshed affect your friends/family.
I repeat without apologies that PMB even tho he's not the messiah he is a far better option than d clueless drunk from otuoke with the disgrace of a lady for a wife.
Time will surely tell,so u better start getting used to the idea of PMB till 2023 whether u like it or not.Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Jesusloveyou: 10:58am On Jul 23, 2015
BraniacX:

Barcanista we know.......
...........Who you be? undecided
.......And seriously, coming here to form first class student? SMH, if only me ehn!!, only me not even barcanista tackle you, all your moonlight jacking go poof!! (Evaporate) once

The way you even write your jacking you seem to be a former Uniben student (na we lingo be that) if true, then am disappointed in you
follow who know road, don't be a wailer for life

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by chetaraph(m): 11:18am On Jul 23, 2015
forgiveness:

Yes, you're right, Buhari does not a cabinet at all. But does that dispute the fact that Obama didn't have a full cabinet after some several months? as i have asked.

The comparison is not really d end point of the argument! Whether Obama had a full cabinet or not does not dispute d fact that he had clear cut vision nd blueprint of how to run his government. That's exactly what our president lacks. No vision, no blueprint, no master plan on how to deliver the CHANGE to us. If he does, he shouldn't be pondering on who or who is fit or not fit to be in is cabinet now. Dats not gud after the famous propaganda of APC
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Jesusloveyou: 11:24am On Jul 23, 2015
Onuels:
am forced to wonder what these apc guys are trying to defend in pmb delays in ministerial appointments to the extent that he made comparison to Obama( who already had a list of those to work with before swearing in). are you saying that all these years he has been aspiring for the post (2003, 2007, 2011 and 2015) he didn't have people of good reputation and competent in mind. its like saying you go into an exam hall with no pen only to start looking for one while your time is ticking.
Am not a PDP person but a Nigerian who wants things to get better so I urge us all to condemn and criticize any wrong comment or acts by our leaders. just like gej saying stealing isn't corruption. as much as I love the man (gej) and lots of his policies I still condemn that statement and lots of his indecisiveness in some issues.
So be you PDP or APC or any other party member, I think its hi time we start putting Nigeria first and stop this partisan politics.
@Bacanistan thumbs-up I love your constructive criticism keep it up and don't mind those condemning your views
will u allow him appoint his trusted friends as ministers? Or a man he trusted yesterday might be among those that have change today that has fail d integrity test, d problem that u saTANist have, is not really in d appointment but what to criticise, that is even d reason for dis thread, if not why all dis noise from ur chief wailers

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Jesusloveyou: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2015
chetaraph:

The comparison is not really d end point of the argument! Whether Obama had a full cabinet or not does not dispute d fact that he had clear cut vision nd blueprint of how to run his government. That's exactly what our president lacks. No vision, no blueprint, no master plan on how to deliver the CHANGE to us. If he does, he shouldn't be pondering on who or who is fit or not fit to be in is cabinet now. Dats not gud after the famous propaganda of APC
did he tell u he lack men to work with?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by nationwide1(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
buhari made statement that Americans and obama never consider as false, and does that affect u saTANist, i don't know
Have you heard the Obama side of the argument whether Buhari was lying? Barcanista exposed the lies with links as backup.

Simply convince the house that Barcanista is lying and we'll applaud you. But condemning without a prove amount to defeatism.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
follow who know road, don't be a wailer for life

Advice from a [size=30]LYING LIAR[/size]!!!!! shocked

I think I'll pass angry
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by oloyede252(m): 1:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Ah
But you sef, you're always quoting me at the wrong time. If you check my latest posts, you would see that I wasn't in a good mood.

When I saw Omo ode
I wanted to call you Udele Dingbat!grin

But I realized it will produce more negative energy, so I let go.

Just don't term me a hater next time please.
It's too strong a word in my world view.
I don't hate people.

I have strong reservat‎ions about the man in question. I have talked about it on this forum.
Until my questions are answered, until I begin to see irrefutable reports....‎
always quoting you,that because you always make sense until ..........

nagative you say but you typed some thing I couldn't understand in your other post.maybe Igbo or so.

you don't hate people.okay I want to believe you

what are your reservation that needs answers. I can help you with that.

good afternoon.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by oloyede252(m): 1:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

Dude quoted me at a very wrong time.
Lol.
e never reach poison own na.
Lmao. Good Morningsmiley

you see what am saying.hatred is when you say that you fellow human should drink poison.when I say hate group this a typical example.and the way they are supporting you seems you are their new member.
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by MizMyColi(f): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
oloyede252:

you see what am saying.hatred is when you say that you fellow human should drink poison.when I say hate group this a typical example.and the way they are supporting you seems you are their new member.

No offence bro, but quit behaving like you lack understanding.
Your sensibilities should suggest to you that I am chiding him for the poison part.
Abeg think what you want.

let me even help you...

Yes I am a hater, I hate Buhari, I hate Nigeria, I hate people, I am a certified true hater.
Happy now?undecided
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
KruggerINC:

LOL... and I bet you think you have written something really intelligent up there DONT u :DI won't even bother to attempt to enlighten you,I will let time do that .I happen to be a military personnel and I'm privy to some information that most like you aren't.I have known PMB right from my beginner days way back in Zaria.I have suffered the consequences of GEJs misrule in the northeast.I know how many course mates and how many good officers have been cut short.My brother in the north east human life has no value.So when I see people like u come on social media and rant I can only shake my head.You probably don't know what u enjoy when u sit freely in a beer parlor and watch premier league while MEN Like you are sacrificing their lives ,and men like GEJ and his cohorts are diverting funds meant to save this country.
We live in a computer age where information moves very fast.My brother tell me which nonsense TAN propaganda u were a part of?which one didnt u yourself read about in the media?which one u were actively involved in?Just thank God that u enjoy d liberties u do and thank God that u probably haven't had bloodshed affect your friends/family.
I repeat without apologies that PMB even tho he's not the messiah he is a far better option than d clueless drunk from otuoke with the disgrace of a lady for a wife.
Time will surely tell,so u better start getting used to the idea of PMB till 2023 whether u like it or not.Mark my words

And you yourself think you've written something intelligent up there right?

SMH for you APC lying liars and apologists

So am supposed to take your word for it and accept buhari as the messiah right? You must be confusing me for one of the sai drunk gullible and impressionable sheeple who gobble up every pro-buhari headline they see and scream it to high heavens.

And claiming to be privy to some top secret information that you're unwilling to share in an anonymous forum like this is like claiming to see the invisible garment that can't be seen by fools worn by a king on his birthday procession in a popular children's story, of course no one saw the king in anything but undies including the king himself, but know one was willing to admit being foolish even though they obviously weren't foolish and making vague claims and statements might work for the gullible APC sheeple supporters but am too well educated, enlightened and know better to fall for that trick

And on you fighting to keep me enjoying my liberties, were you enlisted or conscripted?? If you weren't conscripted kindly keep quiet on protecting my liberties if you may undecided you're a professional soldier trained and paid to do a job so do it without seeking hero worship from me because I know the system and would have been a part of it but for the tribalism and nepotism and man-know-manism at the NDA. I refused to opt for short term service after graduation which many friends of mine took to because of the career limitations so go look for someone to impress with your bravado.

And on GEJ being a clueless drunk, while you're entitled to your opinion, on this we can have a debate, my assertion is that buhari your hero has done nothing different from GEJ's policies in different sectors which he met on ground but lamblast the previous administration while continuing with the status quo give or take changing a few principal officers at the helm of affairs and throwing a bit of rhetoric in the mixture of cleaning up some said augean stables and sweeping corruption bla bla bla
If you have evidence to the contrary please bring it to the fore and stop trying to insult my intelligence.
Have a nice day
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by BraniacX(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
ayindejimmy:

By the way... I just noticed your profile name. I'm just wasting time on you.
34, 10, 99,7 should do just fine. Bye! I'm hitting the traffic
You don't like my profile name?
Aaaaw embarassed
But really, what does it say about me?
And I wasn't asking for baba ijebu numbers oh great seer grin
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by steph2sweet(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista:
I want to use this medium to advice the APC people that the era of propaganda and deception is over. It is better they face the truth and get whatever consequence it brings than to play on the intelligence of Nigerians.
May you always remain blessed for saying the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by oloyede252(m): 3:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
MizMyColi:

No offence bro, but quit behaving like you lack understanding.
Your sensibilities should suggest to you that I am chiding him for the poison part.
Abeg think what you want.

let me even help you...

Yes I am a hater, I hate Buhari, I hate Nigeria, I hate people, I am a certified true hater.
Happy now?undecided
No offence sis,quit behaving like you lack understanding. your sensibilities should be able to diffrenciate between sacarsm and an intentional statement.

you are funny sha.anyway don't take it too serious.just chill out
Re: Buhari Article On Obama's Cabinet(2): PMB Was Absolutely Wrong by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
steph2sweet:

May you always remain blessed for saying the truth.
Thanks sweetheart kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldiers Arrested In Yola With Unauthorized Military Items (Pics) / Patience Never Wanted Jonathan In Politics – Alamieyeseigha / Video, Pictures Of Peter Obi's Campaign In Awka, Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.