Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,635 members, 7,801,834 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

This Lagos Sef!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / This Lagos Sef!!! (602 Views)

Who Is This Lalasticlala Gaan Sef? / This Lagos Sef: This Is My Story.. / Fuel Is The Gate Fee In This Lagos Party. (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Lagos Sef!!! by wolesmile(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2015
This Lagos sef don tire me.
Jeje, I was sitting in my car on a very long fuel queue from the Mobil in Maryland. This queue was almost getting to Anthony bus stop. It was one of those days where no fuel at all. Suddenly na him I see one guy run past my car with jerrycan in one hand shouting "won ti bere oooooo" (They've started ooooooo!!!).
I quickly jumped out of my car, opened my booth, got my jerrycan and ran after him. He kept on running towards Maryland. When he got to the filling station, he shouted again "won ti bere oooo."
He ran past the filling station and headed towards Sheraton hotel. Those that know this area will understand the distance. I tried to run faster to catch up and ask "Kini won bere?" Meaning "What have they started?" But this boy ran faster.
I looked back and I saw like 6 people had joined us, everybody with jerrycan in one hand. We continued past Sheraton and headed towards Ikeja bus stop. When we got to Ikeja bus stop he shouted again "won ti bere oooooo." ....and continued running. We all continued too, asking each other "Wetin happen?" But nobody seemed to know as we chased after him. Finally we got to oshodi isale and he shouted again. By this time we were like 30 people running after him, all of us with jerrycan in one hand. He shouted again "won ti bere oooooo!!!!!!" He
continued running towards iyana Isolo and finally after getting to iyana Isolo he stopped. We were all gasping for breath, both men and women, some with pot bellies. I moved close to him and asked "Kini won bere?" He answered "Chelsea ati Arsenal ni. Won ti bere match!!"
I fainted.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lagos Sef!!! by lampardizik(m): 11:24am On Jul 22, 2015
In ajebo's voice
Why you too dey lie like this grin

(1) (Reply)

See Notice Abeg / ......lols....... / The Young Woman And The Salior!!!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.