Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,231 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' (2254 Views)

Kenyan Man With World's Biggest Manhood And Testicles Undergoes Surgery / Woman Who Carries Oxygen Tank For Survival Flies To India For Surgery. Photos / 'World's Heaviest Woman' Arrives At Indian Hospital For Surgery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' by BabylonCruise(m): 10:40am On Jul 22, 2015
Dissatisfied with the size of her butt, 36-year-old UK lady travels to Prague to get surgery using her entire life savings, but the procedure goes terribly wrong.

The story of Heidi Faulkner is as funny as it is pathetic. It is funny in the sense that the 36-year-old didn't like the size of her backside and traveled all the way to Prague to get a surgical procedure to make them bigger. The flip side is she used all her life savings for the procedure that didn't only go south, but left her in so much agony and unable to sit down.

The doctor that carried out the procedure on the Hertfordshire, UK citizen messed her up so bad, she doesn't even have a buttocks anymore.

UK Daily Mail reports: "After the surgery, when I looked in the mirror I could see these two enormous diagonal scars right across my buttocks. I thought I must be having a nightmare or the drugs were affecting me. Then, I heard someone screaming, and realised it was me. It looked just like a shark had come and taken a massive bite out of my bum. It was horrific. They called the surgeon who said it would be fine when the swelling went down", she was quoted as saying.

But the doctor lied, Heidi's life had just been turned upside down.

"I was on my own in Prague and didn't know what to do, who to talk to. All I'd wanted was to stop feeling embarrassed about my body - now I'd made things worse", she added.

To make matters Worse, the surgeon had removed so much fat, her coccyx (tailbone) was left exposed that sitting down became painful. She paid £2,000 for the surgery.

Having spent her life savings on gastric band, tummy tuck and botched bottom surgery, Ms Faulkner was also in the unenviable position of having no extra money to fix her problem after splahing £2,000 of her life savings on the surgery.

Left with no other option, she took her problem to Channel 5 reality series 'Botched Up Bodies' and was sent to see Harley Street surgeon, Patrick Mallucci.

Fixing the damage required an operation that lasted for almost three hours and involved extracting fat from Ms Faulkner's knees and thighs and using it to pad her bottom back out.

See pictures below: (Graphic Content)

Re: Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' by Mekybliss(f): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2015
Eyaaa. She for beg me na. Make I dash her small
Re: Woman Used Life Savings To Pay For Surgery To Make Her Backside Bigger, You Won' by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2015
Mekybliss:
Eyaaa. She for beg me na. Make I dash her small

For your mind.

(1) (Reply)

24 Things You Should Know About (NHIS) / Why Some Girls Stand This Way / What Fungi Is This On My Head And What's The Cure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.