Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question. (1002 Views)

The Best Games Ever Made On Ps3, If U Haven't Played These Games Don't Buy A Ps4 / Now, You Can Stretch Out The Brain With 1nairashop 3D Puzzle Games For Kids / If You Know You Are A Genius Solve This Brain Teaser (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 22, 2015
Let's assume you saw a laptop of 97K. You didn't have the cash, so you borrowed 50K from ur mom and 50K from ur dad = 100K. You bought the laptop which left you with 3Kchange. You gave ur dad 1K and ur mum 1K and kept the other 1K to yourself. Now you owe your mum 49K and ur dad 49K. Now 49K+49K = 98K + ur 1K kept = 99K.Where is the missing 1K?

Solve it and tell me the answer....
Re: If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question. by jamesirewa(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2015
Is With your mom and dad

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Criteria For Opening A PS Game Store? / I Want To Jailbreak My Ps3 / Need Help Buying A Ps3

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.