Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,879 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

Behind Her Veil - Literature (84) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behind Her Veil (450052 Views)

Veil / Sequel: Behind Her Veil / Behind Her Veil (ebook) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (91) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behind Her Veil by Bb4u(f): 11:22am On Sep 05, 2016
Mattkent:

Thanks. And @ bolded that's exactly how I want readers to see the story, glad u understood the concept.

Will mention you soon for the story.

pls do mention me as well for the story...

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by JummyGee: 8:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Aiit Mattkent.....please while waiting for the full story,is there any other story from you that you can recommend pending the time you send the remaining/full story as promised? Thank you

Mattkent:

Thanks. And @ bolded that's exactly how I want readers to see the story, glad u understood the concept.

Will mention you soon for the story.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
JummyGee:
Aiit Mattkent.....please while waiting for the full story,is there any other story from you that you can recommend pending the time you send the remaining/full story as promised? Thank you

Yes, but I haven't posted it. Still working on it.

Try Silent seduction by fiyah. I think you will love. Or New creation by donkross1 and oyin prince.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Behind Her Veil by JummyGee: 12:15pm On Sep 07, 2016
;Dok grin thank you.......God bless you

Mattkent:

Yes, but I haven't posted it. Still working on it.

Try Silent seduction by fiyah. I think you will love. Or New creation by donkross1 and oyin prince.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by hayPizzle(m): 1:40am On Oct 27, 2016
Mattkent:

Great idea. yorhmienerd I think this is what I will do. Cool?
can you help with the story plz.... but bruv this story is too good, too sweet, too everything to be abandoned,plz epp me with the complete story, I don't mind If am gonna pay.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx ayohaypizzle@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 27, 2016
hayPizzle:
can you help with the story plz.... but bruv this story is too good, too sweet, too everything to be abandoned,plz epp me with the complete story, I don't mind If am gonna pay.. plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzx ayohaypizzle@gmail.com

Check my thread, the behind her veil eBook thread. My digit is there. Msg me on Whatsapp.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by Jellymusty(f): 11:35am On Dec 16, 2016
Wow this got me emotionally attached to my phone can't believe i held my phone on my chest and cry. Mattkent you are more than the bomb

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Ridwan1821: 9:40pm On Dec 18, 2016
Mattkent:

I must apologize if you are reading the story now cos it's not complete. Some parts have been removed. N thanks Danie94.
Good evening Sir.. Pls I want u to send d full story of this story to my mail Kolawoleridwan416@gmail.com I started reading this story yes2day and I found out that its no more complete. I will be very very grateful if u can send it to me.
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2016
Ridwan1821:
Good evening Sir.. Pls I want u to send d full story of this story to my mail Kolawoleridwan416@gmail.com I started reading this story yes2day and I found out that its no more complete. I will be very very grateful if u can send it to me.

Sent.
Re: Behind Her Veil by yorhmienerd(m): 5:05pm On Dec 19, 2016
Mattkent:

Sent.
Can you please send it to my mail also? would be grateful if you could peterabayomi01@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Ridwan1821: 12:12am On Dec 20, 2016
Mattkent:

Sent.
Thanks a bunch.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by snezBaba: 5:33am On Dec 20, 2016
Pls i aso need tge complete story too.Solahudeen15@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by anasbeaut(f): 9:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
Pls I need the complete story anasbeaut@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by horlajumokhe(f): 7:13pm On Dec 29, 2016
wow, wow,wow....I don't really know what to say,but I feel I needed to say something.... .This piece is just too good. God bless and bless your head dear.. pls try to mention me in ur next story pls. Following u like ur shadow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by amigos(f): 3:18pm On Jan 01, 2017
Pls send the complete story some parts have been removed on page 72 thanks. Aminatmuhammed9@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by KaBabs1: 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2017
Hello Mattkent, I love your writing skills. I was wondering if you're free to write a short story for me at a fee. If you're interested, contact me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by john4aguero: 11:51am On Jan 04, 2017
Mattkent:
post removed

I just started reading your story yesterday and I must commend that you're indeed a good writer. I enjoyed it till I saw that you removed some of your updates and I'm now lost. embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
john4aguero:

I just started reading your story yesterday and I must commend that you're indeed a good writer. I enjoyed it till I saw that you removed some of your updates and I'm now lost. embarassed embarassed

Drop ur email
Re: Behind Her Veil by john4aguero: 9:33pm On Jan 04, 2017
Mattkent:

Drop ur email

John4aguero@hotmail.com

Thank you so much cheesy

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by amigos(f): 10:11am On Jan 05, 2017
Aminatmuhammed9@gmail.com tnks
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 05, 2017
horlajumokhe:
wow, wow,wow....I don't really know what to say,but I feel I needed to say something.... .This piece is just too good. God bless and bless your head dear.. pls try to mention me in ur next story pls. Following u like ur shadow

I'm sorry just seeing your comment. I may have missed it cos I didn't get a mention. Thanks so much I'll definitely mention you. @ bolded thanks grin
Re: Behind Her Veil by Nobody: 10:53am On Jan 05, 2017
KaBabs1:
Hello Mattkent, I love your writing skills. I was wondering if you're free to write a short story for me at a fee. If you're interested, contact me at adeyinkaa9 @ g mail. com

Thanks bro. Would really love to but right now I kind of have my hands full. Sorry to disappoint.
Re: Behind Her Veil by WHIZKIDEFE(m): 11:53am On Jan 05, 2017
Mattkent:

Drop ur email
whizkidefe@gmail.com . Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Behind Her Veil by KaBabs1: 1:33pm On Jan 05, 2017
Mattkent:

Thanks bro. Would really love to but right now I kind of have my hands full. Sorry to disappoint.

Its cool

1 Like

Re: Behind Her Veil by chinedumo(m): 9:04am On Jan 06, 2017
My email please onyenekwechinedu @ yahoo.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Chokmah(m): 1:01pm On Jan 07, 2017
plz I need de complete story akabuiroonyinyechi@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Lordnagato(m): 1:19am On Jan 09, 2017
Please, i need the complete story too, Schereeph@gmail.com, will comment on the story when i have read it fully, thanks a lot
Re: Behind Her Veil by sorzy1(m): 5:06pm On Mar 07, 2017
Hello mattkent, i have been reading your story and am really enjoying it but the problem is you've removed some of your updates and it has got me confused. I really need to read this story to the end because its so interesting, how and where will i get the complete copy? i look forward to hearing from you, thanks. My e-mail>> ishayasolomonzuru@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by pemzylabi: 6:21pm On Mar 16, 2017
Mattkent please send the full story to pemzylabs@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by ehSKay(m): 5:04pm On Mar 17, 2017
please send d full story 2 me also adesunhan1@gmail.com
Re: Behind Her Veil by Sharu001(m): 1:10am On Mar 18, 2017
Hello Mattkent i came across this your story yesterday, but unfortunately some updates has been removed. Please help me o isahsharusadeeq@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) ... (91) (Reply)

NYSC: PPA:- Place Of Promiscuous Assignment / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / Forever And For Always - Story By Repogirl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.