Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,784 members, 7,802,427 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari (49161 Views)

Independence day: Buhari attends Special Jumaat service in Aso-rock (Photos) / Anti-corruption War Is Non-negotiable, Buhari Replies Jonathan’s Ministers / Jonathan’s Ministers, Aides Share 500 FG Houses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has given more
insights on the extent of corruption in the country’s
oil sector under the administration of former
President Goodluck Jonathan.

He spoke on Tuesday while reacting to questions
from members of Nigerians In Diaspora
Organisation (NIDO) in the United States and
Canada at the Nigerian Embassy in Washington DC.
According to him, “250,000 barrels per day of
Nigerian crude were being stolen and people sell
and put the money into individual accounts,”
adding that the United States and other developed
countries “are helping us to trace such accounts
now.”

” We will ask that such accounts be frozen and
prosecute the persons. The amount involved is
mind-boggling. Some former ministers were selling
about one million barrels per day.
” I assure you that we will trace and repatriate such
money and use the documents to prosecute them. A
lot of damage has been done to the integrity of
Nigeria with individuals and institutions already
compromised,” Buhari stated.

Citing the example of the Nigerian National
Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), President Buhari
said unlike what obtained during his tenure as
Federal Commissioner for Petroleum under military
regime when the NNPC had only two traceable
accounts before paying oil proceeds into the Central
Bank of Nigeria (CBN), “now everybody is doing
anyhow.”

The President, who expressed skepticism on the
existence of oil subsidy, said if subsidy was
removed, transport, housing and food prices would
go out of control and the average worker would
suffer untold hardship.
http://thenationonlineng.net/jonathan-ministers-sold-one-million-barrels-of-oil-per-day-buhari/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
Nothing is stopping this otuoke fisherman and his coterie of criminals from going to Jail. Jail! Jail!! Jail!!

The dude below me think say I mumu, he wan snatch FTC from me on my thread...dayummmn.
obey lo mú tongue

OP: 11:37am
FTC: 11:37am
STC: 11:37am

grin

135 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Nobody: 11:37am On Jul 22, 2015
undecided

THE GUY ABOVE ME THO grin

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Unsad(m): 11:38am On Jul 22, 2015
Very sickening stuff

9 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2015
that means there are some nigerian ministers who could actually make dangote look like a mere toy...

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by olapluto(m): 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
1 million barrels per day at 105USD = 105 million USD per day. Honestly, anyone still supporting the past administration is a wicked soul, and is the lowest of low.

283 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by yatch360: 11:40am On Jul 22, 2015
And they claim to be patriotic

34 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 22, 2015
Revelation cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
olapluto:
1 million barrels per day at 105USD = 105 million USD per day. Honestly, anyone still supporting the past administration is a wicked soul, and is the lowest of low.

You dey mind them

Cc: Firefire, come and tell us another lie. child of hate. undecided

53 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Adamsdelrio(m): 11:43am On Jul 22, 2015
The day of Judgment is upon GEJ, PEJ and the corrupt ministers...

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by kamair237(m): 11:46am On Jul 22, 2015
jail dem all!!!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by donholy28(m): 11:47am On Jul 22, 2015
Are they in prison yet...why re they still walking free

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by koligs: 11:48am On Jul 22, 2015
One million barrels of oil per day?
U must be kidding me..
He deserves to be stoned

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by orobs93(m): 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Ok
Am tired of insulting people
I just want Nigeria to move forward
Wat about you?

28 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by doctokwus: 11:49am On Jul 22, 2015
Oh my God!
At average of $100/barrel then,it meant some robber ministers were making up to $100m (N200b) from each rogue deal!!
Yet some claimed we had a president for almost 6years?
The mental state of the man that called himself a president for those years and allowed such insane theft should be evaluated. No normal human being could be that incompetent,there must have been something wrong upstairs.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Rilwayne001: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
donholy28:
See dix man o....Jonas ministers re not there...yet u say dem still dey sell 1mil barrels a day

He was referring to their tenure.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by deji68: 11:50am On Jul 22, 2015
baba make u charge them to court, nau, all this "missing" money tory don tire me .... cool cool cool

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by exemen: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Were are all d money

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by NwaNimo1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Where is he getting all these absolute figures from?

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by aminho(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Hysmady(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
I dare you to probe them sir...Don't spare the rod angry

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2015
So Nigeria misuses 1million barrels of Niger Delta oil per day?

grin grin

#AprokoMode... tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by wisefizz(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Uh.. Baba bubu ur talk is enough..

If they AR corrupt, probe them, and stop all this jam talks....

Don't be what (Baba mouth action) some people are calling you.

We need physical changes sir

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Emekamex(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Arrest and prosecute them na

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by candidbabe(f): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
I
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by igbsam(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
chai.....our oyel o

I don vex

baba probe them and if found culpable, Jail them straight. Jail them fa! This is wickedness

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by alaoeri: 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Had it been GEJ won the election, our own case will be worse than that of Greece by now.

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by RichDad1(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
Gawd
Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by DONSMITH123(m): 12:08pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmm...PDP sha.....God is watching

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by thefakestan: 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
Are we still in "Election Mode"?

If people did wrong things against Nigeria, charge them to court, and they should dance to the tune, Stop telling us. We are not your Jury.

ThefakeStan

21 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by RichDad1(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
One Million Barrels/day Gej only you no dey fear? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Thief, Ole, carry am go.
You say na your first time abi no be so? angry angry angry angry angry Tiff, ole carry am go

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Ministers Sold One Million Barrels Of Oil Per Day- Buhari by Jboy5050(m): 12:09pm On Jul 22, 2015
just so bad,some people will die and gates of hell is open....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

List Of All The Unions That Have Directed Their Workers To Go On Strike / DSS Drops Charges Against Nnamdi Kanu In Magistrate Court / Obiano Tours First Ultra Modern 24/7 Filling Station In Anambra (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.