Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

Help Lagos Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Help, West Africa Needs Help, Africa Needs - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Lagos Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Help, West Africa Needs Help, Africa Needs (924 Views)

"Foreign Aid Can Never Help Africa Grow Its Economy" GEJ At Hope Global Forums / How To Help Africa / Ngozi Okonjo-Iyeala: How To Help Africa? Do Business There! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help Lagos Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Help, West Africa Needs Help, Africa Needs by tokjohn: 8:31pm On Mar 12, 2009
[b]Help how can it be that the force that tend to make a man progress is not actually realize

Lagos needs reformation indeed, who would start these reformation. Lekki is a beautiful place, but beauty
those not bring about peace in an economy.

The People of NIGERIA are waiting for revolution, people are tired people are hungry, crime is increasing,
With out notice.

Lagos and indeed Nigeria needs to move to the promise land.
We need reformation.

The construction of the road in lekki is a good thing, it shows a sign of progress. But ask yourself this question is
that what the people need. Is road construction going to save lives, is road construction going to reduce
Crime rate and so on,

We need to sit down and think about what is necessary.

The road the has been cleared could be used for FARMING.

Just imagine a FARM that spans from Mobile Filling station to Epe.
Just imagine that.

Imagine the EMPLOYEMENT that would be obtained. Imagine the revenue that the government would get from that
Farm.

Lagos is Close to the sea. Importation of cash to other countries would boost the economy.

Now Look at the Climate crises the World is facing today.
Look at the Global Economic Melt Down the World is Facing today.

Creating a Farm that increases the live, the hope, the peace, the employment. Would forever go a long way
in the live of people and the Government.

It may be suggested that an Overhead Bridge be constructed from mobile filling station to Epe. To save the space
of land that have been cleared.

These would go along way in the live of the citizen of Lagos, Nigeria, West Africa, Africa, and The World.

For comments please do reply to

E-Mail:- tokjohn@yahoo.com

Thanks

TEARS
[/b]
Re: Help Lagos Needs Help, Nigeria Needs Help, West Africa Needs Help, Africa Needs by seriousyan: 7:20pm On Apr 02, 2011
Hi,

Its sad i just came about this post now since two years ago you posted it (I hope you'll still see my reply). I honestly understand your thoughts towards the growth of Nigeria. But like you who has stepped into the "light (knowledge)" how many people critically feel and reason about revolutionizing;I for one support you're opinions. I would like to point out that the people of Nigeria need the change first before the country does (we need to change our thoughts and ideas--how we view things and think) before any revolutionary change can come about. If we, in this current mind state, lead Nigeria away from its present state it would simply be the reincarnation of another "doomsville." However, just like you, I encourage Nigerians young and old to seek true, unbiased knowledge first because thats the way we can lead Nigeria to an economically stable and mentally balanced utopia (at least compared to the previous state). We and we alone can help Nigeria;I see people (even educated ones) say bring in Foreigners to rule, sell Nigeria--its sad that even years ago I was in this "unenlightened state." But as I stepped out of it, I saw endless possibilities for our nation and possibilities we and we alone should bring about (we are not lazy people). So thats why I will reiterate: a lot of Nigerians are still in this "uneducated" state of mind mentally,psychologically, spiritually (juju) etc. We need to wake up Nigeria. We the people of Nigeria are the compatriots the little ones sing about every morning they stand on the assembly line in school to sing the national anthem; they sing it believing it is so and we have to show for it. We have to think, the time is overdue for us to see the change we want, the youths are tired, people are dying and hungry. So I ask we the educated ones to further shape our opinions and ideas and the uneducated ones to seek it, teach, talk and discuss with friends and strangers, preach new ways to view life, to view Nigeria and as time goes on, so shall we go into a new Nigeria (little by little), into a "Nigeria" made by Nigerians and for Nigerians. Philosophisize, calculate, reckon, think, discover, change; there's nothing stopping us people. Peace, love and Unity!

One Love

(1) (Reply)

. / Far-sighted Yoruba Man Supports Ojukwu's So-called War Comments / Governor Arrests Two Police Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.