Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,158 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) (25439 Views)

Toke Makinwa Reacts To Maje Ayida's Lawsuit: The Lord Will Fight For Me' / Kemi Olunloyo Reacts To Toke Makinwa's "One Night Stand Comment" / Fans To Toke Makinwa: "How Do You Wash Your Private Part With Ur Long Nails? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Emmalez(m): 12:28pm On Jul 22, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by INTROVERT(f): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
Nairalanders have reacted, who cares what Twitterer have to say

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by importexpert(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
na u sabi
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by joystickextendr: 12:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided why taking panadol for another person headache

Meanwhile do u want to know how u can enlarge your joystick and stop premature ejac?? Check my profile/signature

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
I

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
nigerians react to every good, bad and the ugly situations. but this is ain't worth the reaction. not my biz...

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Unsad(m): 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2015
Jobless lots

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by laurel03(m): 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Wetin concern me wt ds... Make she also go get pregnant for her Ex Bf and she will apologize later to d Man....

18 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by steppin: 12:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
Naija celeb and their social network drama.
Once you ain't relevant anymore, you resort to using social network to revive a dead career.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by ibkgab001: 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
There is God
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Audray(f): 12:39pm On Jul 22, 2015
what did he say abeg?
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nnemuka(f): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
most Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh

53 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by DONSMITH123(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
who cares

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Aitee1: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
We all need a job in this country to keep us busy, too much poke nosing in other people's affair is due to our joblessness and the so called celebrities be washing their dirty linens in tthe public as if there's nothing left private again in this life.

Everything now on social media embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by onosprince(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by damiloladuke: 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2015
hmmmmm

CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO READ MY HILARIOUS PERSONAL DIARY
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by AlchemistDean(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Hmmm...People like to dey carry person Matter for head oo..Is any of them your Family or your Friend?...Then hush nd' let them be...They ain't Kids
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Swagt101(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
*Sipping on a chilled orijin grin* I've said this b4, and I'll still continue 2 say it... This is a seasonal movie, longer than 24... Naija celebrities washing their undies on social media since time immemorial... The niccur above me has a good advice 4 y'all cool #Peace
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by trailblaiza(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
The one thing i find funny everytime is that Nigerians will give you tons of advise but they will NEVER adopt such solutions if they were in the shoes of the person!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nairalanders have reacted, who cares what Twitterer have to say
I'm looking for an assistant,I promise u will be busy all day.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Swagk101(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
brainpower:
You sincerely believe an online apology will do the magic? Anyway she lives on social media so it's only fair to post here too.
Well said
Mekybliss:
What's the title of this movie please grin
The Apology
Nnemuka:
Nigerian men are the same...
Lets assume Toke was the one who cheated and got pregnant for another man while married to her husband, would he accept her apology plus the child belonging to another man?
Or would he pretend its ok just because she apologized?
Its easy for y'all to come here asking her to forgive a cheating man. smh
That statement is void, tho some men are incorrigible
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by angelTI(f): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
The apology is not the major issue but him not going back to cheat!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by kepal99(m): 12:41pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fp things ooo

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by brainpower(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
You sincerely believe an online apology will do the magic? Anyway she lives on social media so it's only fair to post here too.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Vicintonsh(m): 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2015
.who he help?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Whizzing(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Just forget it

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
Dem dey carry other people problems for head like Afro...... But it's none of my business

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by jamex93(m): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by peemyke(f): 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by ITSaWRAPOUTFITS: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2015
I just got to continue minding my own business grin

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by Mekybliss(f): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
What's the title of this movie please grin
Re: Nigerians React To Maje Ayida's Public Apology To Toke Makinwa (SEE TWEETS) by dipopooo(m): 12:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
Make d guy free d girl joo. She no even fine see her forehead.

IRANU ABASHA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oge Okoye And Her Kids At The Beach / Andre, Nathan And Nadia Okoye: Paul Okoye's Children Pictured Together / Budget: Olamide Blasts The Nigerian Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.