Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,048 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:21 AM

LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) (37402 Views)

Iroko Tree Bursts Into Fire Itself In Lagos (Photo) / Man Fights Fuel Attendant At Oando Filling Station Over N30 Change (photo) / Car Bursts Into Flames On 3rd Mainland Bridge (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by Donbabaj: 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2015
1000 ways to die!!!

RIP bro
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by namdo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
tragedy....RIP. Always watch out for expired tyres.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2015
RIP

Meanwhile, MAKE AS MUCH AS 4 TO 10K REFERRAL FEE (AS A THANK YOU) EACH TIME YOU REFER A FRIEND, COLLEAGUE, FAMILY MEMBER ETC TO STANDARD DIGITAL STUDIOS FOR THE PHOTO AND VIDEO COVERAGES OF THEIR WEDDING AND OTHER EVENTS. FOR MORE INFO CALL OR WHASAPP US ON 08034704620. Email: standarddigitals@gmail.com. WE SHOOT PROFESSIONALLY. WE CAN GO ANYWHERE IN NIGERIA.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by quickberry(m): 6:46pm On Jul 22, 2015
Georgekyrian:
Gobe!! The guy must be from Osun!!
Village wishes. @ work..

Willie is working..

R.I.P. Bro
Witches not wishes.......ur mumu don turn ur sagacity upside down
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by hakunajay(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2015
RIP to the guy, such an unfortunate incidence.

But why the guy take dog chain do belt na?

April fool...
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by 3kay945(m): 7:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
This remind me of 1000 ways to die. He was a hustler and died hustling. What a life?!
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by sonnie10: 8:00pm On Jul 22, 2015
RIP to the death.

For the living, when pumping air into your tire, do not "eye gauge" or gauge by boxing the tire. Use a gauge and most importantly, follow the manufacture pressure limit usually written on the tire or pasted by your vehicle door. Be extra careful if it is an old tire. Use common sense, don't be in a hurry to inflate full at one go. Stay alive.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by ogene70: 10:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
I saw same accident on one of those episodes of 1000 ways to die. ..R.I.P
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by DavidEsq(m): 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2015
harbdulrasaq88:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-LOb57Wou29c/Va-U1BubHJI/AAAAAAAABiU/JK90XIy97Gg/s1600/IMG_20150722_132349.jpg[/img]

A www..com reader sent this to us about some minutes ago......

The waste disposal bus popularly known as PSP has lost one of its attendant. the death of the young man was as a result of the accident that took place while the bus was at the vulcaniser's place for checking the tires....

During this time, the tire exploded and an iron pops out to hit and penetrate the head of the attendant stranding close to the tire and he died instantly...

what a sorry incident.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-lawma-truck-attendant-killed-as.html

I'm doing a case exactly like this in court. I swear by Jove, I'd roast the company.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by DeGenius3(m): 10:50pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fixed90:
we'll keep on winning hoping to continue our
good line
of business if you are a high staker and you are
interested in my Authentic fixed games , for
subscription details add and message me on fb >
https://facebook.com/joel.ayo.9404

my guy, with all due respect, you should have
posted this stuff somewhere else.

this is not the right place and this time
right here in this thread is no the right
time.

just me saying though. no hard feelings.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by Bontia(m): 3:23am On Jul 23, 2015
Men, this is a 1000 ways to die. RIP to the dead and may God save us from unfortunate incidents.
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by RealEstate36: 7:41am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa! affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: LAWMA Truck Attendant Killed As Tire Bursts During Guaging (Photo) by olarashad(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2015
Rip

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Men Drink Away Their Future / How To Put Out Fire From Gas Cylinder/Burner (Video) / Two Mermaid Found In Pool Of President Jacob Zuma Homestead (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.