Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,129 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows (732 Views)

Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File / How To Create Your Own Personal Config File For Http Injector / File Transfer/back-up Made Easy Using On-the-go (otg) Flash Drive, Get Yours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows by tvreporter: 2:57pm On Jul 22, 2015
oday I will be sharing this privilege to share with you How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows no matter the largeness of the file, when you make transfer it will as if is just in a seconds. Let me tell you a simple truth, there is no way windows can make transfer faster. When I did my little research on windows I discovered that How To Increase File Transfer Speed is not windows ability to make the transfer faster. I am saying that windows can not increase file transfer speed on pc but I will be revealing a secret I stumble upon a particular day How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows. So wait for it, I will be sharing such a great idea with you as you read on, but if you stop reading that means you will miss out with the secret.

Way On How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows
Teracapy: don’t look so surprise teracopy is a software and it is an application software with this application you do not need to be afraid if your transfer can take a whole day. Teracopy Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows. This software have a lot to benefit feature which you have not seen in windows I speak on windows of now that do not know the next upgrade of windows what it is capable of.
http://www.techcules.com/increase-file-transfer-speed-windows/

1 Like

Re: How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows by khalhokage(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
You only need teracopy if you're using Windows 7 and lower, Don't bother yourself with it if you're using Windows 8 because it's file explorer transfers speeds are actually faster than that of teracopy.
Re: How To Increase File Transfer Speed On Windows by paranorman(m): 7:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Your teracopy will be 'more useless' with the advent/release of windows 10. That OS is faster that 8 let alone 7.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Talented! / She Was Admitted Into Harvard At The Age Of 15; Honoured By Obama Recently / Why is WhatsApp adding Encryption and what does it mean for your messages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.