Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,923 members, 7,806,684 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / 1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas (859 Views)

Leaked Photos Of Dead Vegas Gunman And His Weapons Surfaces / 10 Prayer Points For This Nation Nigeria In Today's Independence / "End Time" Man Marries His Phone In A Low-key Wedding In ‎las Vegas‬ (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas by Drmaverick: 3:10pm On Jul 22, 2015
Most of us will shy away from any opportunity to speak to a crowd or even to address a few persons....its understandablecheesy.I recently did a personality test and was classified as an extrovert,lively, outgoing and loud personality.I occasionally step up to the plate if I needed to address people, but I lacked something in that regard,a certain Je ne sais quoi,a finesse, that art of making words seem alive. Elbert Hubbard in 1908 said: Art is not a thing — it is a way. It is not the thing I say it is the way I say it, that makes it the art.

Emmanuel Fadahunsi has harnessed the art form in delivering well crafted and intriguing speeches that would spur your emotional core, and that's why on the 9th of May, 2015, Emmanuel Fadahunsi,of Seaside Toastmasters Club emerged the District 94 (WestAfrica) Champion of Public Speaking, at the District’s Spring Conference in Azalai de la Plage Hotel, Cotonou, Benin Republic, winning six other finalists from across the eleven West African Countries that make up District 94. His “Don‟t let it in”, speech about how you can only be brought down in life if you let in the challenges , a speech inspired by a terrifying boat experience which Emmanuel reflected on,this taught him a vital lesson; water from the sea cannot sink a boat unless it gets inside.

http://targetdex..com/2015/07/the-art-of-speaking-emmanuel-fadahunsi.html

Re: 1st Nigerian To Represent Nigeria In World Speaking Contest In Las Vegas by Lanceslot(m): 3:13pm On Jul 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Billionaire Businessman Now A Cab Driver. / Hilarious Whatapps Chat Between Neptew And Cousin / Fake Pastor Paul Adefarasin On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.