Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,712 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Capthca Word Verification Questions - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Capthca Word Verification Questions (296 Views)

I Need US Tax ID Verification For My Adsense Account / USA Adsense Up For Sale With $30+ Free Verification / Usa Adsense Pin Verification, Tax-id And Account Numb Get In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Capthca Word Verification Questions by darmys(f): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
People are complaining to me about their inability to comment on my blog easily.

i am not looking out for spammers to take over my blog
But then it is crazy when actual readers cannot comment.

I have checked my blog setting but through online search
i discovered that even it you turn it off, it will stay on.

My question is , is there anything one can do to at least reduce the frequency?

cc - Whizzcute
Re: Capthca Word Verification Questions by Whizzcute(m): 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
darmys:
People are complaining to me about their inability to comment on my blog easily.

i am not looking out for spammers to take over my blog
But then it is crazy when actual readers cannot comment.

I have checked my blog setting but through online search
i discovered that even it you turn it off, it will stay on.

My question is , is there anything one can do to at least reduce the frequency?

cc - Whizzcute

If it was a wordpress blog, a plugin would have been the answer. In blogger, i suggest you go to settings>posts & comments> comment moderation and put it to always, by doing this ,you will be notified of any comment that arrives on your blog ,so you can delete those that are spams and approve the real ones .

Moreover, i sent you a msg on whatsapp,you can reply so that i can instruct you better there.

(1) (Reply)

Sign Up Payoneer Now And Earn $25* Activation Bonus / Us Dedicated & Vps Servers Web Hosting Services Offers! Usa, Eu & Asian Data Cen / Success In 3o Days?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.