Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,924 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:32 AM

Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? (813 Views)

Lady Donates Her Kidney To Her Mother As A Christmas Gift To Her (pics) / 9 Struggles Men Go Through Ladies Will Never Understand / Women, Stop Lying To Your Husbands And Playing Victim Afterwards! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Ladies if your husband's brother is in a critical condition that requires a kidney transplant to survive and your husband is in the best position and the only one fit to give him his kidney and he ask you if he can, would you allow your husband to do it? guyz would you all allow your wifes to do it if she is in the position to do it? be sincere!!! cc lalasticlala, ishilove, rocktation
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by MosakuAW(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2015
Donation of kidney is not the end of ones life not to even talk about donating to blood brother.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Bilabong(m): 5:05pm On Jul 22, 2015
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by importexpert(m): 5:15pm On Jul 22, 2015
depending on the relation
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Sandydayz(f): 5:17pm On Jul 22, 2015
undecided Donating his kidney does not mean donating his life... Ok?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by meimoks(f): 5:20pm On Jul 22, 2015
My husband does not have a brother
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2015
Why would I ask my wife for permission to save my brothers life?

5 Likes

Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by angieberry(f): 2:08am On Jul 23, 2015
poster above has spoken my mind.
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by eitsei(m): 7:28am On Jul 23, 2015
NairaMode:
Why would I ask my wife for permission to save my brothers life?
u spoke my mind
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
He can donate to a stranger for all I care

1 Like

Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by austine4real(m): 2:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Ya
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by MrsMourinho: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
favoured234:
He can donate to a stranger for all I care
grin grin...
Re: Ladies Will You All Allow Your Husbands Donate His Kidney To His Dying Brother? by Roland17(m): 2:54am On Jul 24, 2015
If I am in perfect health and the procedure is not detrimental to my health, I am sorry I don't need anyone to convince me, this is one decision I don't need any permission except that of a qualified medical doctor in the instance it is detrimental and trust me, it would take a lot of convincing...I would gladly donate my Kidney to any of my siblings or parent, they are worth more than life to me..

(1) (Reply)

Advice From An 80 Year Old Man........... / ... / How To Monitor Your Kid's Iphone Or Android Text Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.