Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking (16876 Views)

Mfon Aniekan Jacob Recognized In Akwa Ibom For Designing This Craft Work / Nigeria Universities and Polytechnics In Photos / Nigerian Universities And Their Funny Nicknames. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by akinlex(m): 8:58pm On Jul 22, 2015
University of Ibadan

World rank:1270

University of Lagos

World rank: 1644

University of Nigeria

World rank: 1704

Obafemi Awolowo University

World rank: 1752

Ahmadu Bello University

World ranking: 1844

University of Ilorin

World ranking: 1934

N.B I didn't say all other universities are not internationally recognized, but these are the list of universities listed out according to their country (Nigeria).

Funniest thing is that the two top schools is highly ranked than one school wey i dey for yankee, why didn't i go to the school sef?

Cc lalasticlala

Ishilove

Source http://www.urapcenter.org/2014/country.php?ccode=NG&rank=all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2015
Naija Unis.. claiming date of birth since 320 BC
1270 AD cheesy
1644 AD cheesy
1704 AD cheesy
1752 AD cheesy
1844 AD cheesy
1934 AD grin
Werriz 2015

7 Likes

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by jamex93(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
shocked
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by aminho(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
Yoruba and hausa university
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by akinlex(m): 11:06pm On Jul 22, 2015
aminho:
Yoruba and hausa university
University of Nigeria is?

7 Likes

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by geedot: 12:39am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:

ℓ☺ℓ.. YorHaus.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by OKNkanu(m): 1:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Sho!.... na over 1000 you dey call recognize?... or abi na countdown?

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by geedot: 1:33am On Jul 23, 2015
OKNkanu:
Sho!.... na over 1000 you dey call recognize?... or abi na countdown?
being rated above many Foreign Universities is called "recognized".. Even most Universities Nigerians attend abroad are even rated down down below..

3 Likes

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by OKNkanu(m): 1:45am On Jul 23, 2015
geedot:
being rated above many Foreign Universities is called "recognized".. Even most Universities Nigerians attend abroad are even rated down down below..
Okay

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by lonelydora: 4:10am On Jul 23, 2015
I have a dream that one day all these Nigerian schools will be like Harvard, Stanford, and MIT.

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by imsuboi(m): 4:48am On Jul 23, 2015
lonelydora:
I have a dream that one day all these Nigerian schools will be like Harvard, Stanford, and MIT.

Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Uzoudonma: 6:22am On Jul 23, 2015
What are you saying now?? Are you sleeping child?? .. Uzoudonma@yahoo.com
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by lonelydora: 6:58am On Jul 23, 2015
imsuboi:

Keep dreaming.

you man of little faith. Thanks anyway.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Nobody: 7:20am On Jul 23, 2015
lonelydora:

Not faith he is realistic .

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 23, 2015
we try
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by imsuboi(m): 7:34am On Jul 23, 2015
lonelydora:

O ye tranny of great faith. Keep dreaming.

1 Like

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 23, 2015
where is Uniben?

2 Likes

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by akinlex(m): 7:42am On Jul 23, 2015
blueto:
where is Uniben?
Maybe below 2000 because these are nigerian schools between 1-2000
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by tola9ja: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2015
[s]
akinlex:
University of Ibadan

University of Lagos

University of Nigeria

Ahmadu Bello University

University of Ilorin

N.B I didn't say all other universities are not internationally recognized, but these are the list of universities listed out according to their country (Nigeria).

Funniest thing is that the two top schools is highly ranked than one school wey i dey for yankee, why didn't i go to the school sef?

Cc lalasticlala

Ishilove

[/s]

N O U N
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by akinlex(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]

N O U N
A noun is a name of any person, animal, place or thing. grin grin grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Noloss(f): 8:28am On Jul 23, 2015
I C

Land is not for sale, beware of 419.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by olayincar(m): 9:00am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:

grin
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by olayincar(m): 9:03am On Jul 23, 2015
blueto:
where is Uniben?

Maybe u should scroll down

2 Likes

Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Ghost01(m): 9:07am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:

Classic response. grin
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Lilyomi(f): 9:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Is all abt wat u do wif ur educ after. U wnt eat da sch.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Futurecrown(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:
University of Ibadan

University of Lagos

University of Nigeria

Ahmadu Bello University

University of Ilorin

Cc lalasticlala

Ishilove

which ranking could we believe now cos every week we must hear stories about this ranking of a thing...URAP,4ICU;WEMBORICS and NUC, which one is the authentic?
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by nochildsplay(m): 9:46am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:

. People just talk ........ That one is definitely an ibo wahala maker
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2015
Where Harvard and co de our universities be like primary schools
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by nochildsplay(m): 9:52am On Jul 23, 2015
akinlex:
University of Ibadan

University of Lagos

University of Nigeria

Ahmadu Bello University

University of Ilorin

Cc lalasticlala

Ishilove

wonder where the private uni's are being recorgnized out of Nigeria with their cost of tuittion fee like education is only for the rich.

The thing is hate it or love it we are still intelligent than most of these foreign school. It's just that our governement is not encouraging and supportive.

Afterall, we still dey go there go grad with 1st class shocked
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by JI4D(m): 9:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Dear Friends,

Please find below an Internship Job description for an Administrative Assistant position for an organization in Abuja. We'll need interested candidates to contact us as soon as possible as there are several vacancies to fill. If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

Internship Job Description:
- Research and post opportunities – jobs, scholarships, internship, training, admissions, etc. and update other information on organization’s career portal.
- Update at least 5 relevant and timely posts daily on opportunities – zero errors in grammar, spelling and formatting.
- Make sure there is no out-dated information on the portal with respect to opportunities
- Schedule and create at least 5 updates weekly for 2 content types on the portal besides employers, training providers and professional bodies to be profiled in the newsletter.
- Plan and schedule articles and materials for organization’s bi-monthly newsletter.
- Create and maintain a 3 month rolling plan for the newsletters.
- Identify and confirm articles and materials for 2 successive newsletters at all times.
- Ensure appropriate and credible content under employers, training providers and professional bodies profiled in the newsletter – a minimum of 10 in each area.
- Create and publish organization’s newsletters on Mailchimp or designated newsletter platform.
- Zero errors in final published material – grammar, spelling, formatting, links etc.
- Final draft of the newsletter should be ready by Friday 4pm preceding the Monday of publication.
- Newsletters should be published no later than 2pm on the Monday of publication.
- Compile, update and grow email lists for organization’s email campaigns and newsletters.
- Make sure there is less than 1% bounce rate on Mailchimp.
- All new organization’s contacts to be added to the mailing list within 1 week.
- Obtain and add 100 new emails per week from school year books and events attended.

If you are interested, please send an email to ruth@ji4d.org with you name, city and the position as the subject i.e. Peter (Abuja): Administrative Assistant

Thanks,

JID Team.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by kennynelcon(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2015
tola9ja:
[s][/s]
N O U N
Noun clause.
Re: List Of Internationally Recognized Nigerian Universities And Their World Ranking by kennynelcon(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2015
nochildsplay:
wonder where the private uni's are being recorgnized out of Nigeria with their cost of tuittion fee like education is only for the rich.

The thing is hate it or love it we are still intelligent than most of these foreign school. It's just that our governement is not encouraging and supportive.

Afterall, we still dey go there go grad with 1st class shocked
CU is different.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ASUU Strike: Students Cry Out, Curse ASUU / Yabatech Part-time Admission List Is Out: / President Goodluck Jonathan Has Approved 12 Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.