Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:42 PM

Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun (37861 Views)

2019: New Power Bloc Takes Shape In Southwest - Daily Sun / Ndigbo Are Nation-builders, Free Kanu, Give Us Appointments - Ohaneze Ndigbo / 'Radio Biafra: Protest Turns Bloody, Four Shot' - Daily Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
steveeeee5:

gum body with yorobad kwa? where is that one coming from. son of propaganda i am not sure you read my post well or did you read it in reverse. oh ye child of baal now listen and listen good. i do not believe we are in the same south ok cos we are not, i am from the east and you are from the west, clear?. we have always wanted nothing to do with you diabolic satanists and we made efforts to secede from nigeria earlier but the one who is used to model as face of rat poison(awolowo) sabotaged the movement and i ask why, we are not same people cos;

1) yorubas are the most lazy people in nigeria, instead of work they rather look for a party to attend.

2) yorubas are the dirtiest tribe on the face of the earth, doubt me and i will send you a link where a 'non' nigerian attested to this fact from his experience in london. he said that he and one polish girl had to pack out of an apartment they shared with two yorubad girls because of their inability to wash their dishes which caused the whole place to stink so much that they could not bear it any longer and so had to move out. just like the saying monkey na monkey weather london or nigeria na the same , its just in the blood.

3) yorubads always believe so much in juju anywhere you find them, they worship sango and other demonic spirits. even their renowned pastors use juju for their signs and wonders and miracles, i wont mention names now. anyone who wants to do money ritual and has not stepped his feet in ogun or ijebode has not started. herbal medicine men and the barefoot and dada white garment churches that full the west are proofs of your love for jazz.

4) yorubads are loud touts and obnoxious people, you can hear them from a mile away.

5) yorubads believe that once you defecate and the shit does not see the light of the day nor flies petch on it, you can eat it back if you want afterall faeces is just a consumed food. that is why the bowl they use in throwing away faeces can also be used to drink garri.

6) yorubad women do not know how to cook, that is why they are called ndi ofe mmanu people. they prepare tasteless nonsense and even what they call food looks blackish and totally irritating to the eyes.

7) yorubad are cowards and betrayers/snakes

i) cowards in the sense that anybody can come into their land, oppress and invade the land. eg. kwara was captured by hausa/fulanis and ever since then illorin mornarchy has been emir instead of oba and they cant do a thing about it. it has come to stay. they have no resistance power that is why 70% of them have been turned muslims while they have big general overseers of christain churches. if christains were more violent than muslims i am sure they would have been 70% christains by now.

ii) betrayers/snakes: yoruba man will only be your friend, 'dobale' and kiss your toes as long as you are dashing him money for cigarette and monkeytail, the day you refuse you to give them is the day you turn to their enemy and they will go behind to talk against you. their life of half christains/half muslims/half juju displayes their snake nature. no wonder the hausa call you people "belarabe" meaning bat(unstable).

cool finally all you said about igbos are lies and fabricated balderdash just to drag us into your taboo lifestyle and depths in iniquity.
Another lie is that igbos have only formal education while yorubads have both formal and informal, lol. ngwa take it now:-

imostate has the highest number of professors in nigeria, go to google and find out yourself now. is imostate located in the west? ofcourse not, its ala igbo kpomkwem in biafraland. that is a HIGHLY unbeatable pace setter state in education.

i do not need to prove our formal education cos you already confessed to that yourself, but to give you facts which i am bound to do. ekiti state despite all odds owned up to the fact that we are your masters. headline; "Craftsmen at Aba, Abia State as well as traders at Onitsha, Anambra State should get prepared to receive new apprentices from Ekiti State". ouch!
the link is below you can read up if you want.
http://www.southeastnigeria.com/ekiti-to-send-youths-to-aba-onitsha-to-learn-skills/#sthash.1SOb39wU.dpuf
ibo are always found in wast ben or prostitude hotel.

90 percent of ibo are found in shops,store,ware house without toilet facilities. Most of the time they excreate and toil inside their stores for days.

Ibos are generaly known to be decendant of apes.

1 they are always hairy, smeling,beating cheast, beating wood,gluton,
ibo also love perfume b/c of how they smeale
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 12:31am On Jul 25, 2015
disumusa:
ibo are always found in wast ben or prostitude hotel.

90 percent of ibo are found in shops,store,ware house without toilet facilities. Most of the time they excreate and toil inside their stores for days.

Ibos are generaly known to be decendant of apes.

1 they are always hairy, smeling,beating cheast, beating wood,gluton,
ibo also love perfume b/c of how they smeale

let me laugh you in yorubad... ko ko ko ko ko ko ko
small boy wan follow him papa yab, u must wound na. again ko ko ko ko ko ko ko
think of something different and unique to say next time or is your head like donut with hole in the middle, is your head void inside?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:19am On Jul 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

You sound so pained at the coming reality of an Oduarewa republic in the very near future. Wetin dey happen? Shouldn't you be jubilitating? Lmao!

bros you are wicked, so you want lagos to become desolate or bankrupt like greece in future. haba bros
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Imo Igbos are the best ones. The most liberal and the most accommodating.
Anambra...........chai!
its a lie. i am from imo and i hate yorubads.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 12:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
ArodewilliamsT:

So your "wife" accepted you because she was warned against marrying Igbo. So you were an alternative?. Can you see how worthless you are. Your "wife" was right, yorubas are alternative and second-hand men compared to Superior Igbomen who everybody pray to marry including your smelly sisters.
jeez!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 12:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

But Ashari that promised to turn SW and North to ashes is a saint? This is one of the problems with you guys: you will never see anything wrong in any person especially from your own enclave.

lol.. i thought you yorubads say ss ppl are not part of us. why this then? snakes indeed!!!
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 12:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
Sweetlemon:

Even that Asari has kept quiet now. How many Niger Delta groups are actively opposing Buhari's govt now except the usual militants doing their usual stuff (no matter who's in power)? Most SS PDP fans on social media are just doing siddon look now. It's only Igbos are still still ranting and ranting and screaming and gyrating all over the damn place.

i used to have my doubts b4 about your origin now its crystal clear you are yorubad.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 2:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
steveeeee5:

lol.. i thought you yorubads say ss ppl are not part of us. why this then? snakes indeed!!!
nonsense
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 2:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
donholy28:
Give them Biafra and in five years the President of Nigeria will be flying to Biafra to get success tips
we are to free them after 200 years to come,that is, if they repent and show remose.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 7:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Your uncle doesn't like dirt, yet if we check he's probably from Aba; crowned the dirtiest city in Nigeria. So your uncle can't speak a word of Yoruba? Who begged him to speak Yoruba? Na him wahala na. Just don't blame the Efik man who learned to speak Yoruba and learned the culture of his hosts; and is therefore loved in the community while your uncle can only restrict himself to Ladipo and Alaba market.

see this gambari o. who is stopping anyone from speaking in whatever language they feel like speaking. i just told you what my uncle hates thats all. nawa o, always trying to get alies, sons of baal. how did you come about your statistics that aba is the dirtiest city in nigeria, from your mother's c*lit or are you no longer living in the zoo? even if you stay in togo there is still internet where you can do your reseaches and findings b4 bringing yourself out in public. so you now want to strip lagos of the position it has worked so hard to reach and has been retaining back to back. places like mushin, isaleko, agege, ajegunle(the worst), somolu, isolo makes it clear that lagos state still remains the dirtiest place on planet earth, non contest. if you can not read maybe picture illustrations can save you the headache

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 8:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
disumusa:
we are to free them after 200 years to come,that is, if they repent and show remose.

how dare you tell your God to repent?. thats an insult and blasphemy. go and tell your ince*st father that. see you in the battle field one on one with yorubad. until then!!

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
steveeeee5:

see this gambari o. who is stopping anyone from speaking in whatever language they feel like speaking. i just told you what my uncle hates thats all. nawa o, always trying to get alies, sons of baal. how did you come about your statistics that aba is the dirtiest city in nigeria, from your mother's c*lit or are you no longer living in the zoo? even if you stay in togo there is still internet where you can do your reseaches and findings b4 bringing yourself out in public. so you now want to strip lagos of the position it has worked so hard to reach and has been retaining back to back. places like mushin, isaleko, agege, ajegunle(the worst), somolu, isolo makes it clear that lagos state still remains the dirtiest place on planet earth, non contest. if you can not read maybe picture illustrations can save you the headache
Apparently, Aba stinks like your pr0st1tute mother's puss oozing, maggot infested pu$5y. And since you regularly stick your head up that stink-pit, you would feel so much at home in Aba.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/inside-abia-nigerias-dirtiest-state/
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/welcome-to-aba-west-africas-dirtiest-city/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/aba-battle-rid-abias-commercial-city-filth/

And if you were not just a m0r0n, you would have known that those areas you called dirty in Lagos are some of the areas most populated by Igbos. What does that tell you?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 8:45pm On Jul 25, 2015
logica:
Apparently, Aba stinks like your mother's puss oozing, maggot, infested kitten. And since you regularly stick your head up that stink-pit, you would feel so much at home in Aba.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/inside-abia-nigerias-dirtiest-state/
http://www.punchng.com/opinion/letters/welcome-to-aba-west-africas-dirtiest-city/
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/08/aba-battle-rid-abias-commercial-city-filth/

And if you were not just a m0r0n, you would have known that those areas you called dirty in Lagos are some of the areas most populated by Igbos. What does that tell you?

hahaha, whipped!!. i pity the person next to you as you just spoke, he must have consumed full doze of the pungent choking mouth odour that comes from that your mouth. your mother packed your poo with her bare hands and so she is the perfect fit to that illustration you have up there.
its a pityable dismal bisma that a respectable state for the yorubads is so dirty and unkept that it is rated rated dirtiest on "planet earth".

http://www.bellanaija.com/2014/10/31/lagos-nigeria-is-worst-place-to-visit-on-earth-yahoo-travel-writer/
https://www.nairaland.com/403887/lagos-indeed-dirtiest-city
http://http://nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/lounge/63823-dirty-side-lagos.html

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 9:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
steveeeee5:

...dyslexic gobbledygook.
What the fvck are you trying to express? You better type it in Igbo. You are not communicating. Were you shot in the head?
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
logica:
What the fvck are you trying to express? You better type it in Igbo. You are not communicating. Were you shot in the head?

dyslexic gobbledygook". did your mother finally say that? that means she is responding to her mental treatment, what an improvement

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 9:09am On Jul 26, 2015
steveeeee5:

dyslexic gobbledygook". did your mother finally say that? that means she is responding to her mental treatment, what an improvement
You this son of a gibbon and Australopithecus misadventure. You sure like being beaten up. No surprises; no wonder the back of your father's head is flat. Don't worry, soon yours will be concave.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by DPCreampie: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2015
http://www.rblworld.tv/ Live broadcast for this morning. Please connect and listen to revelations now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
logica:
You this son of a gibbon and Australopithecus misadventure. You sure like being beaten up. No surprises; no wonder the back of your father's head is flat. Don't worry, soon yours will be concave.

what took you so long to reply i was almost getting worried, i thought you had commited suicide because of my post like your forefather*(awo)... i was only joking o i dont want to have your blood in my hands(at least not now). Now go to school and make sure you dont forget your food flask and water bottle inside the poo bowl under your mamas bed, there is a black food inside it ok. Greet your headmaster for me o and face your studies, do not steal from igbos, you know your father cant afford to pay back (no shishi).

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 10:25am On Jul 26, 2015
steveeeee5:

what took you so long to reply i was almost getting worried blah blah blah...
Oh, unlike you I have better things to do. I have social activities to attend to. I am not confined to a shack somewhere on the side of a dirty road selling singlets and Aba-made shoes. So get worried about your MOTHER's stinking cvnt which is making her lose customers; and where you will get food to eat today. M0r0n.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 10:28am On Jul 26, 2015
logica:
Oh, unlike you I have better things to do. I have social activities to attend to. I am not confined to a shack somewhere on the side of a dirty road selling singlets and Aba-made shoes. So get worried about your MOTHER's stinking cvnt which is making her lose customers; and where you will get food to eat today. M0r0n.

you have better things to do like gathering your whole leprous village to help you fight behind keyboard. its getting late go to school b4 you get whip-ped by primary 3 teacher. son of a shrine owner.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
steveeeee5:

you have better things to do like gathering your whole leprous village to help you fight behind keyboard. its getting late go to school b4 you get whip-ped by primary 3 teacher. son of a shrine owner.
LMAO. Obviously this monkey has lost track of time in his ramshackle shed. Otherwise he will know today is SUNDAY. So even if I am in Primary School, surely there won't be school today, or will there? Speaking of sawdust filled skull.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by disumusa: 1:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
steveeeee5:

how dare you tell your God to repent?. thats an insult and blasphemy. go and tell your ince*st father that. see you in the battle field one on one with yorubad. until then!!
who ever conquar war is the God or lord, so my father once conquar father, so you are a slave to yoruba
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
Leopardd:

Lol.
$till waiting to get reply for the new mail I sent u..
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2015
disumusa:
who ever conquar war is the God or lord, so my father once conquar father, so you are a slave to yoruba

hahahaha see conqueror! you cannot even retrieve your conquered land not to talk of conquering other people in war. see your dirty mouth mentioning war. have the yorubas guts to fight alone? abi is it no longer the popular "joint ally forces" and "propaganda" yorubad tribe again?. kwara is still in the hands of fulani o, is it a lie?.. which part of the east is headed by emir or oba? that shows you the real conquered slaves you people are. cowards cowards cowards both you and your tiger claw face fathers!. try go kwara and change the monarchy and see how they will draw tribal marks this time on you nyash. your tribe is simply cursed, cowards i say!!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 9:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
logica:
LMAO. Obviously this monkey has lost track of time in his ramshackle shed. Otherwise he will know today is SUNDAY. So even if I am in Primary School, surely there won't be school today, or will there? Speaking of sawdust filled skull.

i was only using islamic almajiri calendar for you nah. i thought yorubads slaves are 70% muslims, are you not among? where did i go wrong now or is yourbads own islam as fake as their Christianity too. chai cursed tribe indeed, belarebes and perpetual chameleons just like awo, they can never change. i hope you did not steal today sha. i know your mother's mental sickness is costing your father some money, i understand its not easy but it shouldn't warrant stealing, you can ask your brothers in ekiti how to beg and they will assign a good position for you at the gate of the igbos.

1 Like

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 3:15am On Jul 27, 2015
steveeeee5:

Blah blah blah...pile of tosh from a fried brain
Lilly livered baboon.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 7:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=logica post=36311097

idiot, loosers... lol
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 8:03pm On Jul 27, 2015
Introducing the world most valuable,Quality and Beautiful currency on earth.. Biafra Pounds

1 Share

Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2015
logica:
Lilly livered baboon.

exact words your father cursed you with. you have retaintive memory. kudos
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2015
[quote author=1after post=36184173][s][/s]

bastard where have you been all these while, i thought you threatened to chase your master out of nairaland who is now on the run? or have you finally committed suicide as expected of awolowo decendants.. son of an epileptic imam
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by logica(m): 9:38pm On Aug 29, 2015
steveeeee5:

exact words your father cursed you with. you have retaintive memory. kudos
You typed that the exact way you say it right? grin Baboon.
Re: Appointments: Ohaneze Gives Up On Buhari- Daily Sun by steveeeee5: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2015
logica:
You typed that the exact way you say it right? grin Baboon.

yorubad iidiot do the deductions its your assignment foolish yorubad marooned lager.. we are going to our biafraland
the land of the rising sun.. oh BIAFRA i shall see you in my life time in jesus name amen

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

How Buhari’s TSA Saved Nigeria Billions Of Naira - Daily Times / President Buhari, Amaechi And El-Rufai At The Dry Land Seaport In Kaduna / Rashida Bello Doles Out N1m Each To Security Aides, Domestic Staff, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.