Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,817 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) (76032 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To His Girlfriend From Malawi In A Romantic Way (Photos) / Guy Proposes To A Girl At Florida Mall And She Walks Out (Photos) / Hilarious Story : Read What happened to Guy who Married Because Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by odeku95(m): 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

No, but thanks smiley I like you too, because why not, but we're not here for that. Can I rather add you here on Nairaland instead? I'll add you anyway, you assertive man you kiss
okay then no qwamslll. cry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

If that will make you sleep at night, keep telling yourself that.

Kikiki. It sure will.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by babyfaceafrica: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

See them. Already scared of woman's world.
They always want to be in charge.
says who?....please don't jump the gun..peace!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Aitee1: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Hmmm Nollywood don start again.
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
WARNING:Beware of my useless maid INTROVERT.
OFF TO WORK JARE

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Paris007(m): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Mmmm

Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by endowednicky(f): 10:04am On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
Metweee grin
2nded!!!!!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Omotayor123(f): 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Girl, yes!
Don't mind dos guys quoting you. Their type will always want to be in charge.
The sound of having a woman's world makes them pee their pants.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2015
Gegz:

Lol, then I had to look at the fingers again. grin

They look girly, right? He must be getting MANicures.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by dmola(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Sincerely I don't no wat to call the guy ....to worsen it d girl did it in the present of her frnds that dude is a c*u*n t
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by ResourceMan(m): 10:06am On Jul 23, 2015
Na wa o. I will be so dumbfounded and shy especially if it happened in a public place. I will be so ashamed that I will go ahead and marry her.
No No No, my conscience will never allow me to abandon her. I cant bear the shame she will face if I refuse her public proposal. I will just have to leave all things to Baba God to make the union wonderful.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by dmola(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Girls are really taking charge these days. It's slowly becoming a woman's world cheesy

The guy's fingers are even looking feminine.
Smh
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Don't mind dos guys quoting you. Their type will always want to be in charge.
The sound of having a woman's world makes them pee their pants.

I suspect they're that way to save face here online. They probably carry handbags in real life. Mcheeew at all y'all grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol
No love. I can't be scared of what is unnatural... it's like being scared of Homosexuals taking over the world someday... or Animals being on top of the foodchain someday... Nah.... WE GOOD.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:

YOUR MATE DEY TRY PUT ONE OR TWO THINGS TOGETHER, YOU DEY HERE OPEN THAT MOUTH YOU NEVER CLEAN FOR TWO MONTH, DEY TALK SHITTEangry

DONT START WITH ME TODAY!!
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
See as him self come shoot hand out like omg I can't believe this is happening....mumu
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by bigerboy200: 10:10am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
Well if any girl try am for my side,na very mammot thunderous slap I go land am.REASON?I am the man,I am incharge,I solely call the shots!
OFF TO WORK JARE
Bros u must have been the HEAD BOY in ur primary and secondary skul ohhhh...I lie??
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by debque(m): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
nehis234:
If this is real the girl try.. make she kuku just pay the bride price grin
u mean groom price?
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Omotayor123(f): 10:11am On Jul 23, 2015
sonofananimal1:
YOUR MATE DEY TRY PUT ONE OR TWO THINGS TOGETHER, YOU DEY HERE OPEN THAT MOUTH YOU NEVER CLEAN FOR TWO MONTH, DEY TALK SHITTEangry

DONT START WITH ME TODAY!!
Why would I start with you when I know you are sonOfAnimal
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by rigarmortis: 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
kossyablaze:
OFF TO WORK JARE

how can such a large head make such little sense.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Cutehector(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
endowednicky:
2nded!!!!!!
as in eh... So stvpid... Isn't d guy so ashamed of stickin out his fingers for d lady to put d ring on..
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Gegz(m): 10:12am On Jul 23, 2015
PunkyVeer:

They look girly, right? He must be getting MANicures.

Hehehe. Real MANicures indeed. Lol.
Have a great day ahead
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by biz2get(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
ResourceMan:
Na wa o. I will be so dumbfounded and shy especially if it happened in a public place. I will be so ashamed that I will go ahead and marry her.
No No No, my conscience will never allow me to abandon her. I cant bear the shame she will face if I refuse her public proposal. I will just have to leave all things to Baba God to make the union wonderful.

*when there is toomuch sugar in the coke** grin undecided
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Karleb(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Abasha, iranu.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Gegz:

Hehehe. Real MANicures indeed. Lol.
Have a great day ahead

Thanks, hun. You too.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Omotayor123(f): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol
No love. I can't be scared of what is unnatural... it's like being scared of Homosexuals taking over the world someday... or Animals being on top of the foodchain someday... Nah.... WE GOOD.
Kudus to the philosopher. grin
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Captainswag225(m): 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Mhizkel:

grin The lady is suffering from a mental disorder.
i cant wait for ur proposal to tunamania11
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Hell no!

I can never do this shiiiiiit angry
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by odeku95(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2015
rigarmortis:

how can such a large head make such little sense.
ouch!!!!! this is heart breaking. a Yoruba man would have called god of iron on you.looooolll.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by themejiwalker(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2015
MhizDeedy:

If I propose to a guy like this den he shld get ready to take d duties of a woman, then I become d breadwinner nd he wil make d babies I don't wanna knw how cheesy

Hilarious! You have no chill at all.
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Why are you posting different people's pics on different threads claiming they are yours.

kossyablaze:
OFF TO WORK JARE
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Omotayor123:
Why would I start with you when I know you are sonOfAnimal
undecided
Re: HABA!! : Girl Proposes To Guy In Lagos, Nigeria (PHOTO) by butanep(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2015
Another nollywood nonsense movie...

Movies and real life are two different ball games...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Guyz Don't Ever Marry A Girl That You Have Not Had Sex With / Hairiest Girl In Nigeria, Queen Okafor In A Sizzling Relationship (Photos) / What Is your most desired sexual feature In The Opposite Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.