Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) (1910 Views)

Please Help, She Need A Job Of A House Maid / Please Help, She Need A Job Of A House Maid / Are These Names Of Colours Or Food Recipes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Like seriously , Dating a slim girl could be confusing a times,u don't know if she needs love or food. undecided

Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by Evadamsel(f): 8:11am On Jul 23, 2015
No she doesn't cryNo she doesn't
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by LEvuls(m): 8:13am On Jul 23, 2015
Trust me ...they hardly eat food
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by debris: 8:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Na gene jor ....if you go fat nature go make you fat so no need finish one basin of food.

As for the girls both needed
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by nnachukz(m): 8:24am On Jul 23, 2015
does she look hungry to you? I like them slims, very much. the slimmer the flexibility.
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by berrieblizzie(f): 8:36am On Jul 23, 2015
nnachukz:
does she look hungry to you? I like them slims, very much. the slimmer the flexibility.
hmmmm....flexible?? in what way??
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by nnachukz(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
berrieblizzie:
in all things including what your mind tells you.
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by Sparrow13: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2015
Just like my Grandfather will say, no matter the amount of fertilizer you put to sugar cane, it will never be fat as iroko
#TeamLekpa

2 Likes

Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by berrieblizzie(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2015
nnachukz:
in all things including what your mind tells you.
grin noted!
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by Winna01(m): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2015
st"pid question
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by wisdomguy4u(m): 1:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Winna01:
st"pid question
I wonder what you are looking for in a joke forum...
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by Winna01(m): 2:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
wisdomguy4u:

I wonder what you are looking for in a joke forum...
what do you mean?
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by nnachukz(m): 5:28pm On Jul 23, 2015
berrieblizzie:
grin noted!
good dear, the experience is beyond imagination.
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by trippleKAY(m): 5:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
berrieblizzie:
yea ! Very eazy 2 handle.... Will effortlessly carry her like a little baby while digging her (standing)
Re: Confused!!! Does She Need Love Or Food? (pics) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
scrawny b*tches lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Say No To Exams And Save The Trees. / Assorted Jokes / The Beautiful Ones Are Called:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.