Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. (1636 Views)

How Guys Dey Form With A Selfie Stick... (photo) / Imagine This Girl Dey Form Classy / When Ur Babe Come Watch U For Stadium U Go Dey Form Rambo... Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by tk4rd: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2015
**Copied From Facebook..
Guys.,, don't behave Iike dis...
I went to a child dedication reception last Sunday.
As a guy-man that I had always being, I decided to sit close to one beautiful and charming young girl I met there... I started by introducing myself to her and trying all that I could to get her attention.
Still on the matter, the MC announced that it was time for refreshment, that we should queue up to the buffet and demand any meal of our choice.
To maintain my big-boy level, I pretended as if I didn’t hear the MC, even though I was seriously hungry. I kept toasting the girl and as well praying in my mind that she should go for the food first so that I can join later.
Thirty minutes passed and she was still not showing concern about the food.
What threw me off-balance was when the guy close to me came back with a plate of fried rice with big chicken garnished with salad. The aroma was everywhere but I still pretended like I don’t care.
Before I know it o o, a handsome guy came with a plate of fish pepper soup and gave it to the girl. I asked the girl who the guy was and she said he is her Fiancé.
My eyes cleared immediately.
I rushed to get mine but the queue was a bit long, but as a guy-man, I meandered to the front.
There was no plate again to serve food. I looked by the corner and saw plenty people struggling just to get dirty plate they will wash so that they can be served with it.
I wanted to give up but the aroma of the food can’t just let me be coupled with the level of hunger in me.
I swallowed my bigboyism and rushed to get a dirty plate but to my greatest surprise, there was no dirty plate again.
“My enemies will never succeed”, I said to myself.
As I was there thinking of what to do, I saw a small boy coming with a heap of dirty plates. I positioned myself well so that I will be the first person to collect... Before he could drop the dirty plates, I grabbed one and washed it very fast not sending anyone.
On reaching the bufet to get my own food, I started hearing another supper story. That the food has finished.
At this time, I became frustrated.
As I bend down to drop the plate, I saw a covered plate under the buffet table. As a fast-guy that I am, I cornered the plate one side. As I opened the food for me to download it, my head sparked. The food had been eaten half way by someone else. I wanted to dump the food but the remaining meat there was tempting me badly.
I decided to weigh the environment and check if anyone was looking at me before I eat the food. I looked at my right where my seat was and I saw the beautiful girl laughing uncontrollably at me... I was pissed off and felt like a monkey wearing suit.
For the second time, I swallowed my shame and started eating the meat.
As I raised my head up again, I saw the camera-man not so far away, with his camera pointed at me.
I fainted...

1 Like

Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by UfuomaUN(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2015
laughing in Mexican. jajajajajajajaja!
Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by LEvuls(m): 8:32am On Jul 23, 2015
Hungry man size tori undecided

1 Like

Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by Houseofglam7(f): 8:34am On Jul 23, 2015
cheesy

Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by boboLIL(m): 8:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Hungry man....e do u reach to chop left over food.
Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by Lilyomi(f): 9:02am On Jul 23, 2015
U cud av offered to get her fud for her.
Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by kinah(f): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
LMAO!!
Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by tk4rd: 9:50am On Jul 23, 2015
Lilyomi:
U cud av offered to get her fud for her.
Na Forming things naa.. And as he dey woo the babe, he was busy saying sweet-nothings, and forgot to be a helping gentleman

2 Likes

Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by Chestar5(f): 11:49am On Jul 23, 2015
Let me laff small grin grin

Re: Not Only Girls Dey Form. Guys Dey Form Too. by Abimbolaile(f): 1:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
hahah hoho...abeg no make me pee for body... grin grin

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Were This Guy. (photo) / When Your Ex Fights With Her Boyfriend, And Then They Settle / Psychiatric Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.