Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,705 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Healthy Coffee And Tea - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthy Coffee And Tea (772 Views)

Drinking Coffee And Tea May Prevent Liver Disease / Testimonies Of A 100% Herbal Tea That Cures Premature Expulsion and E.D / World's First Alkaline Healthy Coffee Now In Nigeria (sip It Today) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthy Coffee And Tea by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 23, 2015
Are you a coffee or tea drinker? Do you know anyone that drinks coffee and tea occasionally? How do you like your coffee? (Black or cream and sugar). For your coffee and tea order placement and delivery, kindly contact us on WhatsApp via +2348052084867 BB PIN- 52C84374 or call +2347059664391, +2348035669524. You can also visit our website, www.olalekan317.myorganogold.com to view more of our products and place an order.
Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 25, 2015
Keep the orders coming.

Happy weekend all. smiley
Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
Cococandy. Kimoni I'm deactivating. I wanted to say it when it's close but I guess I have to leave now.

My we...ddin..... Is very close now. I need time to prepare, hubby has asked I stop nlding too. Will miss u both. Will resurface with a new moniker when Hubby's head cools down. ...thinks I'm addicted to Nl.

Glock8 I'm not a bad cook bro.
Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by cococandy(f): 11:13pm On Sep 25, 2015
Sure dear. have fun and best of luck.

I'd like to see pics the though so pls email me with the pics ok?
Say hello to him for me.
Herzumpther:
Cococandy. Kimoni I'm deactivating. I wanted to say it when it's close but I guess I have to leave now.

My we...ddin..... Is very close now. I need time to prepare, hubby has asked I stop nlding too. Will miss u both. Will resurface with a new moniker when Hubby's head cools down. ...thinks I'm addicted to Nl.

Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by Nobody: 11:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
cococandy:
Sure dear. have fun and best of luck.

I'd like to see pics the though so pls email me with the pics ok?
Say hello to him for me.
I will definitely send pics to you.....at last coco, I've got many lips to shut but....I just will come back to open the thread too.

Akposy I will get to u on 30th I promise.

Nnemuka I will miss your posts o.Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by Kimoni: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2015

Herzumpther, if you are reading this, pls send me ur full contact details
Re: Healthy Coffee And Tea by xfile: 10:36am On Sep 28, 2015
Wow, that coffee is simply amazing, if you haven't gotten yours then you are surely missing out on a whole lot of potential health benefit it offers. I was once given a free sample by a relative and it surely served it's purpose.
Hurry and get yours from Mr NOBODY, and before God and man I have never met him before nor partake in any of his forum activities other than now. But I do know The "GANODERMA" herbal component that was infused into the tea and coffee.
You can Google the word Ganoderma, so as to view its health benefits.
Today I not only benefit from its healthy component, I now profit from it as well. I must tell you, it is truly magical. So get your share from Mr NOBODY...., and I can assure you won't be disappointed

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Lady With Receding Hair Line ? Are You Going Bald ? / Nigerian Born Scientist Wins An Award For His Cancer Seeing Glasses / Lassa Fever: 7 Vital Facts You Must Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.