Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? (2302 Views)

80% Of Nairalanders Are Bad Niggas / Nairalanders Are Just The Best. / Increase Your Family Income With This Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Capableben(m): 9:06am On Jul 23, 2015
;DD Nairalanding is contagious! If today a family has one NAIRALANDer, check back in a months time, u will likely see two or more.. Well, in my family I used to be the only person that enjoyed Nairaland selfishly until my younger bro out of curiosity discovered . Lols! today, my younger bro ,my dad and myself are Nairalanders. My dad seems to be an addict too hahaha.
So, share with us how many Nairalanders there are in your family..

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by shadowripper(f): 9:13am On Jul 23, 2015
all of the above

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by jamex93(m): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2015
Hahahahahahaha

U won't belive my great grand father used this very account and now am using it, so u can imagine how many ppl in my lineage that have visited NL

We have a family account on NL

Lolx

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by shadowripper(f): 9:37am On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahaha

U won't belive my great grand father used this very account and now am using it, so u can imagine how many ppl in my lineage that have visited NL

Lolx

Iwo a puro oku ajinde

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Capableben(m): 9:40am On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:
Hahahahahahaha

Lolx
Wow that means u are operating a hereditary account.. superb.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Capableben(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
shadowripper:

Iwo a puro oku ajinde
translate pls

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by jamex93(m): 9:41am On Jul 23, 2015
shadowripper:

Iwo a puro oku ajinde

My yoruba no reach dat level sir
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by jamex93(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2015
Capableben:
Wow that means u are operating a hereditary account.. superb.

Bros I like ur understanding

E b like King Solomon own

Abi una relate ni
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by shadowripper(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2015
jamex93:

My yoruba no reach dat level sir

Capableben:
translate pls

Means ur lie fit raise dead bodi

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Capableben(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2015
For the lovers of GOSPEL rap songs... U WONT BE DISAPPOINTED....(my track)

http://tindeck.com/dl/iylbq

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by jamex93(m): 9:57am On Jul 23, 2015
shadowripper:

Means ur lie fit raise dead bodi

Hahahahahahahah

I no dey lie ma
I neva eva lie
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Come to think of it, you're right . I never did stop to count.

I've my twin sister, my husband and my distant cousin who's more like my friend than a cousin. You'd never guess we are related.

So that's 4 of us in the family.

Then my childhood friend and my pal during uni days.

I hail of una o. Honey bunches of oats. kiss kiss kiss kiss

It just happens that I'm more active than all of them put together even though 2 of them introduced me to NL . I guess I'm the addict lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
My younger sis introduced me to it, Then I got Almost addicted, my sister from another momma joined, my cousins and I was surprised that mum's younger sis is also a passive member.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by pickabeau1: 5:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
shadowripper:
all of the above

At first I thought I saw shadowstripper grin
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Dyt(f): 6:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

At first I thought I saw shadowstripper grin

Smh
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by pickabeau1: 7:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dyt:

Smh

look u... tongue
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Dyt(f): 7:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
pickabeau1:

look u... tongue

I greet you
Not been seeing you around
You busy chasing softwares?
wink cheesy cheesy
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by pickabeau1: 8:00pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dyt:

I greet you
Not been seeing you around
You busy chasing softwares?
wink cheesy cheesy

Blessed is he who chases software than hardware tongue

I dey ... just there
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Capableben(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
cococandy:

I've my twin sister, my husband and my distant cousin who's more like my friend than a cousin. You'd never guess we are related.

It just happens that I'm more active than all of them put together even though 2 of them introduced me to NL . I guess I'm the addict lipsrsealed

How about your son?
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 12:17am On Jul 24, 2015
Capableben:
How about your son?
dem never born am.

3 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Truckpusher(m): 2:42am On Jul 24, 2015
ShayzMan:

yea due 2 ur
rotten womb nd
several abortionzz
ex-prostiitutte cry

do yuh remember diz?
grin

you are one of these guys that ordinarily their parents should have flushed down the toilet in a gold circle condom but here they've gave you a life and this is our nightmare today.

Smh.... continue , you're special . grin

5 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by endowednicky(f): 2:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Only me o!!!!!!!!!I tried introducing my elder sis,,,but it seems she don't get it#
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by MizMyColi(f): 2:59am On Jul 24, 2015
ShayzMan:

yea due 2 ur
rotten womb nd
several abortionzz
ex-prostiitutte cry

do yuh remember diz?
grin

I take serious exception to this!
Look mr/miss alternate account...

If it goes around, it must surely come come around.

If that woman so much as sheds a tear for this embarrassing comment, I am joining my voice to that of hers, and I am declaring that the good elements of the cosmos rise up and fight for her!

You don't throw such wicked shades at people because you have the privilege of anonymity and some mb to throw around!
You don't!

cc:
Lalsticlala

2 Likes

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by MizMyColi(f): 3:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Ehennnn
@Topic...

My Sister's an NLer.
But she has never posted.

lipsrsealedlipsrsealed
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 3:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Please no one should insult my Cococandy. No matter what.
She is the owner of her womb and she can live her life the way she wants. Just as you are living your own lives. Same way am living mine as a Fanny Swindler.

She deserves an apology. No need for insults no matter the level of provocation. Even if all is true...we all have past. So let bygone be bygone.

Mrbadass and ShayzMan.... Pls let her be.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 4:01am On Jul 24, 2015
@bold, You gotta be kidding me.

I love your standing up for me kiss

But seriously why would you think a frustrated miserable fellow hiding behind a trolling account would bother me?

I only pity the sleepless nights he has because of me. You should pity him too dear.

MizMyColi:

I take serious exception to this!
Look mr/miss alternate account...

If it goes around, it must surely come come around.

If that woman so much as sheds a tear for this embarrassing comment , I am joining my voice to that of hers, and I am declaring that the good elements of the cosmos rise up and fight for her!

You don't throw such wicked shades at people because you have the privilege of anonymity and some mb to throw around!
You don't!

cc:
Lalsticlala

1 Like

Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by nairamaniac: 4:21am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

you have a twin sister? lightening struck twice? hope she's identical? Hook me up if she's not also married.

your mother's womb must be gold-plated.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by cococandy(f): 4:30am On Jul 24, 2015
nairamaniac:
you have a twin sister? lightening struck twice? hope she's identical? Hook me up if she's not also married.

your mother's womb must be gold-plated.

She's single and much prettier.

I would but I don't trust nairalanders.

How do I know you're not an alien? grin

So many quirky characters in this jungle these days.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by Nobody: 4:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Was surprised when fiance who always complain of my addiction to the site was browsing Nairaland..she's more addicted to the site than I.

Most people always admire my vast knowledge on issues.

All thanks to Nairaland.
Re: How Many Nairalanders Are In Your Family? by nairamaniac: 4:45am On Jul 24, 2015
cococandy:

She's single and much prettier.

I would but I don't trust nairalanders.

How do I know you're not an alien? grin

So many quirky characters in this jungle these days.

very funny. doubt if she's much prettier though. Anything more than this would be a Mermaid. Don't mind me, your being pretty wasn't the topmost reason I buzzed you. saw some of your posts. instantly knew, you were real, down to earth, good sense of humour, enlightened and intelligent. if your sister is similar to you in these characteristics I mentioned and also half as pretty as you. Then you just won yourself an IN-Law.

Note: I'm not an alien, aliens wouldn't make you smile just as you smiling at the moment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Most Women Not Understanding? / Thread For Parents With Kids Who Top Their Classes Academically. / 7" EDUCATIONAL ANDROID TABLET FOR ADULTS AND KIDS (PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.