Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,232 members, 7,807,767 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:49 PM

17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter (34061 Views)

Man Allegedly Defiles His Daughter, Son And Wife's Sister / 75-year-old Man Defiles His 11-year-old Granddaughter (Picture) / Lagos Trader Rapes Neighbour’s Daughter Inside Toilet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Hurklan(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Freemanan:
Kristi
omo
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by eljimmah: 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
God help us...

meanwhile,

READ THIS!!!

Are you an online shopper that have issues with shipping costs or the cost of the product?

Or are you planning to start shopping online but have trust issues about paying for a product you haven't seen yet?
Or do you wanna shop online but don't how to?

Worry about these things no more cos i can be of help.

Get fast free deliveries to your doorsteps, awesome discounts for every order i help you place on JUMIA.COM.

WAIT!!!!

The sweetest part of this help is you get to pay cash for your goods when there get delivered right to your doorstep and u have inspected them awesome right?

Whatsapp/call me on 08167327099
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by prof17(m): 12:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
END TIME
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by CHARLYX9: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is this supposed to be a news.may God punish the Op that posted this cause we see this on daily basis so whats new abt this you guys should better leave this young chap to enjoy his life.nonsense
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Swagk101(m): 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
Islie:

This guy case is beyond redemption
@17 he has done so much damage to the world
I swear, @17 he has yanshed so many kpekus shocked shocked
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by CHARLYX9: 12:16pm On Jul 23, 2015
Swagk101:
I swear, @17 he has yanshed so many kpekus shocked shocked
eeeeeeehhhhhhhhnnnn how is that ur business cuz i don't see any new thing in what he did cuz it might probably be that the chap was abused earlier like charlyboy who was abused at the age of 12 and had his first child at 16.so i feel the boy is taking a revenge and i concur with him cuz some1 might have showed him the way in wizkid's voice.

2 Likes

Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Orikinla(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
[size=18pt]When parents fail in parenting, they bring up juvenile delinquents who metamorphose into worse criminals later.
Majority of Nigerian parents have failed woefully in parenting and they are even so shameless and conscienceless.
The demon of incest has already possessed the young rapist and his equally depraved parents have been defending him and worsening his predicament.
[/size]
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by oyeezah(f): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Islie:

This guy case is beyond redemption

@17 he has done so much damage to the world
no1 is beyond redemption, with prayers even d worst can turn out to b gud
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by mimicious(f): 12:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
jesu

Mimo cheesy
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by CHARLYX9: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]When parents fail in parenting, they bring up juvenile delinquents who metamorphose into worse criminals later.
Majority of Nigerian parents have failed woefully in parenting and they are even so shameless and conscienceless.
The demon of incest has already possessed the young rapist and his equally depraved parents have been defending him and worsening his predicament.
[/size]
i think you can be every where with ur children to know what they are doing each and everytime.#TEAMWEDONTSUPPORTSUCHRUBBISHTALK
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
shocked
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Bushirenigeria(m): 12:27pm On Jul 23, 2015
A story for everyone, even the singles needs to be careful who they leave their little cousin, nephew with....
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
17?
What an achievement. undecided
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Jaydotcom(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2015
Just too bad!
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by rhoseti1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
ashawo is just #500 for crying out loud....if you are sex starved, they are ever willing to satisfy your urge...let today be the first and last time I will read about rape here >:
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
mimicious:

Mimo cheesy

fine girl

what's your location
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by kokomilala(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2015
It's the devil! But, he fronts the internet and celebrities.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by refreshrate: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
wait first abeg.

Na only Tobi dey the class when dem dey teach the thing

Secondly S3x education don enter curriculum? Dem dey write am for exam azz in waec jamb & neco requirement?
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by AirstarKane(f): 1:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
slap1:

Didn't know that's the lyrics.

I have good ears 4 music grin except all this new songs that lacks rhyme or lyric sef cheesy
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
(Tobi)...lekwa fa! Ndi Ofe...

Runs in their blood
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by BrainnewsNg(f): 1:56pm On Jul 23, 2015
Taylor86:
konji nig.ltd

Hehehehehehe

Abi?
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Abbey2sam(m): 2:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
ijustdey:

• Exposed by sex education in victim’s school

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/17-yr-old-defiles-neighbours-daughter/

remember to put his picture next time.......................people like this should be exposed
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by poweredcom(m): 2:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
He is gonna be a p star soon
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Wendy80(f): 3:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Parents especially mothers pls put Ur Eyes down and always observe ur kids. Stop all ds stay with Uncle ds, Aunty ds brother ds, sister that, lemme rush to the market or work. Most Adults who abuse children are usually related or close to the children. Parents Pls STOP trusting blindly. The closer the Relative the easier it is to abuse.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by ALISMILE(m): 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2015
ugoezeik:
and wat do we call dis one nw ehhhhh. but on a serious note, at 17 wat will b his punishment. pls any lawyer in d house should help dis educated ilitrate
D boy, at 17, is considered an under age according to d law. So d law cannot be meted on him!
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by XKZ(m): 3:31pm On Jul 23, 2015
At 17 the boy is also a minor. We have not however been told the age of neighbour's daughter. There is a possibility that sex was consensual.
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by ALISMILE(m): 3:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
I started at less dan 17! But I nevr did it to minors! D young boy is not beyond redemption! But parents shud b careful how dey allow their female kids go near him!
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Kezmanto: 3:38pm On Jul 23, 2015
Waiting dat boi do he needs prayers because watt happened he don't know
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
michaelwilli:
My bum is on ur lips, dats the song we sing to lil kids nd expect dem nt to knw wat a woman's clitoris is. at 4th grade, dey got their own discovery channel....#eminem
Wat is d title of d sonq
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by michaelwilli(m): 4:12pm On Jul 23, 2015
whizzzz:
Wat is d title of d sonq
The real slim shady
Re: 17-yr-old Boy Defiles His Younger Sister And Neighbour’s Daughter by ugoezeik(m): 4:23pm On Jul 23, 2015
ALISMILE:
D boy, at 17, is considered an under age according to d law. So d law cannot be meted on him!
so wat should b his punishment nw

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killer Disguises As A Mad Man In Edo & Gets Caught (Photos, Video) / Notorious Armed Bandit ‘Buharin Daji’ Shot Dead In Zamfara By His Gang Member / ‘I Used Names Of Politicians’, Five Star Hotels To Steal’ (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.