Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,250 members, 7,807,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! (67517 Views)

If You Dont Know This Person.....congratulations Heaven Is Sure For You. / When The Baba That Bless Your Laptop Sure Die. / See What Happens When You Mistakenly Shout Sai Baba In A Fuel Queue(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by 9aijaboi(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2015
Weyre with attitude... #joooor
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 24, 2015
jonaji:
Lol... It happens ? Have you seen one before ?

Igbo boys dey carry their laptop rake in Millions of $$$ from Oyibo mugu...

Yorubad boys dey carry their laptop dey look for foreigners or Sugar mummies.

So tell me...who mumu pass?
undecided undecided
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by NewsINigeria(m): 5:48pm On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ebysandra(f): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
it can still b love
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by chrisbaby24(m): 5:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
No be lie...e be like say I go try meet dis make he show me d way...but d guy black oo...his name suppose be Dark SouL... grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by dokunbam(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
word and opposite cheesy
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by coolhumble(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ewwwww
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ceejay80s(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:
This may make front page
I wonder too ?! The mod wey put am for front page needs to be probed
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by eckersley: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2015
ilobasama:
Wow, my funny face
this pic looks like baby Raheem Sterling
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ManTiger(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
On a contrary, some white like black dudes, because of our culture and monst importantly because of our libido. Our men have big dickson unlike their counterpart who hardly last 10min in action.

It's not necessary mean Jazz but our culture, natural being and our libido. We Africans are caring.
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by bluntspade: 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pa osho and lara
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Segadem(m): 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
osemoses1234:
Omo dat guy dark ooooooooo
That "dark" na understatement grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by sucess001(m): 6:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lara and oshiomole
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Tashaamania(f): 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2015
Rotflm grin grin grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by omoh4040(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
;is funny sha
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by DTOBS(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
The significant difference is the 1%
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by cirmuell(m): 6:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oshey, real G grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mikaael(m): 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
O boi dah guy worwor oo...even balotelli get hope
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol.. Awon omo Wobe!
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mbateb(m): 6:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by CaptPlanet(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hawlahscho:
This may make front page

No worry bro. E don reach already....lol
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by loomer: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Na today e start?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by simdam500(m): 6:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol....

Is that all is required of me? tongue
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by ifedayoifedapo(f): 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
shocked grin grin grin
mealdred:
From my observation, e be like say d girl dey spit inside d black mouth
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Kisses4rmDxtanx: 6:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
jonaji:
Lol... It happens ? Have you seen one before ?

Gov Oshio n Wife!!!
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by boolet: 6:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
BurnaKing21:
I dy shame 2 laugh......"pogba and kim k"
Pogba is very handsome. Bance of Burrkina Faso nko?
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by seedorfg(m): 6:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Fanta and pepsi grin
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by kunledegreat(m): 6:21pm On Jul 24, 2015
Learn to speak & write : German, French, Spanish, Russian, Italian, Chinese, English and Nigerian languages i.e, Hausa, Yoruba & Igbo. 
+ Preparation class for TOEFL, IELTS, DELF, DALF & Zert Deutsch. 
+ German re-union visa preparatory class. 
+ Apply for undergraduates / ‎masters study in Germany. 

Address:        B - Close, 1st Avenue, Gwarinpa. 
Mr Kolade.   : 08035949272
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by slap1(m): 6:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
How does the caption relate to the picture? angry
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Spidermon: 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jim Iyke and Nadia buari
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by Ozid(m): 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2015
LWKMD
That baba medicine no be here o.
Re: Photo: Yahoo Boys; When The Baba That Blessed Your Laptop Is Sure! by mikkypel(m): 6:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
SporaD8:
I need that Baba contact fast.
Siro sefun siro.. U know d rest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Up Skirts When The Winds Blows(ladies Beware) With Pictures / When A Village Boy Is Visiting The Township 4 The First Time. (hilarious Photo) / When You Finally Catch The MTN Staff Sending You Bulk Messages (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.