Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Can He Change? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can He Change? (1873 Views)

Can He Change? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can He Change? by Nobody: 11:50am On Mar 13, 2009
Ive known this guy for a couple of years now. But Ive always been to scared to take him seriously. Now he is back on the scene and this time he is serious. My only problem with him now, is his past. I dont believe in making people in what you want them to be. And the thing is the only person you can control or change in a relationship is you. Im scared to go into a relationship with him given his reputation as a "bad boy". People see him as bad because he parties a lot, is very social and has had his fair share of women.
Now my question is, even if I do give him a chance, is it possible for him to change. And believe me change is something that comes from the inside. If I go into this relationship then it is most probably heading for the real thing, My greatest fear is having my husband cheat on me and at the moment Im not too sure I can trust him, no matter how sincere he sounds at the moment.

Should I give him a chance to get to know him better or tell him im not interested before I get in too deep?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can He Change? by JustGood(m): 12:40pm On Mar 13, 2009
If you're not sure of someone and you cant trust him, why start anything with him?

3 Likes

Re: Can He Change? by Sissy3(f): 2:54am On Mar 14, 2009
this should b in the romance section

i dnt really think u should venture into a relationship with som1 u dont trust, and ain't sure about cox it will always comeback to hunt u. u don't trust him, u ain't sure that he will change, then don't do it. or why not just watch him and see if he dares to  change?/ though he might change so to get u and then go back to his oldish. so if it was me i wouldn't do it.

trust is one of the core aspects of a relationship and when it is lacking in a relationship, the relationship is already a failure. and since u dont trust him now, that doubtfulness will also linger in that relationship if u go ahead with it cox then everything he does may seem as untrue to u, which maybe escalate into an argument blah, blah then the failure of it.
Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2014
Change because of you?
You must be kidding
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2014
just bone his side....u dnt trust him so wats d point?? u stil wil keep havin dis feelin dat he is cheatin on u...so it wld b best u forget bout datin him....
Re: Can He Change? by Kanwulia: 12:53am On Aug 28, 2014
Anoda wan don come o! cheesy
You wan chop yam, but you nor sabi road to market'. . . . . . Not to mention FARM!

Who goes into a relationship with FEAR and .WHAT IFs biko kwa nu?

You never ready.

Shior!

7 hours to go on this long flight! Time for some movies. cool

Food don come again! Chai!!!
Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2014
Kanwulia: Anoda wan don come o! cheesy
You wan chop yam, but you nor sabi road to market'. . . . . . Not to mention FARM!

Who goes into a relationship with FEAR and .WHAT IFs biko kwa nu?

You never ready.

Shior!

7 hours to go on this long flight! Time for some movies. cool

Food don come again! Chai!!!

The only thing you need to change about you is your perception concerning religion particularly the Christian faith. Aside that you are one intelligent woman whom i enjoy her perception of life and robust maturity trait exhibited in posts and delivered comically to the benefit of the discerning minds.
Re: Can He Change? by Kanwulia: 1:25pm On Aug 28, 2014
SeaGold:

The only thing you need to change about you is your perception concerning religion particularly the Christian faith. Aside that you are one intelligent woman whom i enjoy her perception of life and robust maturity trait exhibited in posts and delivered comically to the benefit of the discerning minds.

Awwwwwww
My head is swelling ooooooh! grin

*we shall leave the Christian faith and my perception out of this extremely palatable post. please welcome me to the uk once again. loverrrrly weather than that blazzzzzing texas sun!*
Re: Can He Change? by purplesummer(f): 1:33pm On Aug 28, 2014
More often than not, women who end up in bad relationships had seen the red light earlier but chose to ignore it.
You can risk it but don't say you never got the signal.

1 Like

Re: Can He Change? by Nobody: 1:35pm On Aug 28, 2014
Kanwulia:

Awwwwwww
My head is w
Swelling ooooooh! grin

*we shall leave the Christian faith and my perception out of this extremely palatable post. please welcome me to the uk once again. loverrrrly weather than that blazzzzzing texas sun!*

Welcome to queen's land. Enjoy your stay but remember the tax everything including the air u breath there.
Re: Can He Change? by yungchop: 1:52pm On Aug 28, 2014
purplesummer: More often than not, women who end up in bad relationships had seen the red light earlier but chose to ignore it.
You can risk it but don't say you never got the signal.
follow back before I open my eye wink
Re: Can He Change? by Kanwulia: 6:13am On Aug 29, 2014
SeaGold:

Welcome to queen's land. Enjoy your stay but remember the tax everything including the air u breath there.

Thank you jare!
Off to Manchester today! Leaving Blackheath. cool
Re: Can He Change? by jeffizy(m): 6:22am On Aug 29, 2014
[size=15pt] It is a doubled edged sword.
While the fact that he's been there and done that may significantly mean that he has sowed his wild oats and is ready to be a responsible man, it could also be delicate should in case he has not outgrown such tendencies.
My advice is to enter a platonic relationship with him to decipher if he's real or not.
I know you like him despite the warts and all.
People change when they find love. Check him out. But remember, 'PLATONIC'.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Can He Change? by Youngpo413: 1:44pm On Nov 26, 2014
BabeX:
Ive known this guy for a couple of years now. But Ive always been to scared to take him seriously. Now he is back on the scene and this time he is serious. My only problem with him now, is his past. I dont believe in making people in what you want them to be. And the thing is the only person you can control or change in a relationship is you. Im scared to go into a relationship with him given his reputation as a "bad boy". People see him as bad because he parties a lot, is very social and has had his fair share of women.
Now my question is, even if I do give him a chance, is it possible for him to change. And believe me change is something that comes from the inside. If I go into this relationship then it is most probably heading for the real thing, My greatest fear is having my husband cheat on me and at the moment Im not too sure I can trust him, no matter how sincere he sounds at the moment.

Should I give him a chance to get to know him better or tell him im not interested before I get in too deep?

yes,he can change if your pusy is "tight" enough to TRAP his cockkk...
Mumu...you think say na only you sabi better thing?

(1) (Reply)

105 Years Old Woman Hangs Herself / My Story ----ogochukwu Onuchukwu (nee Onugu) / I'm Fed Up!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.