Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her (777 Views)

Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo / Guys, How Would You Feel Calling Her And Noticing This? (photos) / Dealing With A Crush That Doesnt Like You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by amofah1(m): 11:07am On Jul 23, 2015
i heard of a guy who had a crush and he luckily got her number but refused to call her, so the day he managed to call he was telling her that its not as if he doesnt miss her but he feels too shy to call...so i was wondering what that statement made him look like.if it made him cute or stupid
Re: Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 23, 2015
Abeg who knows how I fit take shotput at Ojuelegba here?, Shit dey hold me and no toilet around, make I no go poopoo for body
Re: Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by ghost1718(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2015
hahaha........... FUNNY
Re: Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by Cutehector(m): 11:11am On Jul 23, 2015
profojah:
Abeg who knows how I fit take shotput at Ojuelegba here?, Shit dey hold me and no toilet around, make I no go poopoo for body
lol u r definitely not derailing this thread
Re: Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 23, 2015
Cutehector:
lol u r definitely not derailing this thread
Bro, the shit dey hold me like pregnant woman wan give birth
Re: Telling Your Crush That You Feel Shy Calling Her by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 23, 2015
Shyness is a form of mental illness. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Show Some Love. *photo / 15 Bang On Reasons Why He Is Not Asking You To Marry Him / Ladies! What Not To Do In Keeping A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.