Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State (22534 Views)

Protest At FUOYE Against Malomo, Dean Of Students' Affairs (Photos) / Protest At Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma Over School Fees Increment (Pics) / Ongoing Protest In Jamb Office In Asaba (live Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Goldmaxx(f): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
modestbrowser:
OK, I get the point fine.. I won't be writing in Futo thus this year, after all the readings and sleepless nights, after all the revisions and visions.

I knew mine would be different... No lies, I got 193 in Jamb, i still wasn't eligible after going through the process required. My friend got 190 and was eligible.

So what's the point of the innovation if not to frustrate Young mines and aspirants

So who would blame me now if I say 'Fuckkkk Jamb and its Management'

After changing Choice of institution to only 1, After making some students sit for Utme again next year because of the gross fucksup this year CBT was this Big belle Dibu wateva guy isn't satisfied.

I have already built a vision in Futo, I love the school that was why I choosed it.

Wait, what happened to freedom of Choice?
So I should become a Muslim because Christianity is over crowded shocked

Bleep. I'm so depressed. Futo post Utme application ends in 2weeks time.

Shiit. How will I explain this to my dad who didn't finish Primary six? He'd think I'm playing with his damn intelligence.

Bleep jamb and school, if the issue isn't rectified asap, I'll quit aspiring for any school, get a gun and start taking souls, lols... That's just a thought though... A potential one.

Why didn't Dibu inform us earlier?
Why now?
This die minute?
Bleep Bleep
Fucckkk
Fucjkj

Give me a gun to kill Dibu, I'll gladly accept it, is not kill him though... I'll just use the gun to scare him and ask him to reverse the Stupid rule while And pointing it @ his Dickk.

Bleep

I forgot, his children are all abroad. He's here playing with our Future.

modestbrowser:
OK, I get the point fine.. I won't be writing in Futo thus this year, after all the readings and sleepless nights, after all the revisions and visions.

I knew mine would be different... No lies, I got 193 in Jamb, i still wasn't eligible after going through the process required. My friend got 190 and was eligible.

So what's the point of the innovation if not to frustrate Young mines and aspirants

After changing Choice of institution to only 1, After making some students sit for Utme again next year because of the gross fucksup this year CBT was this Big belle Dibu wateva guy isn't satisfied.

I have already built a vision in Futo, I love the school that was why I choosed it.

Shiit. How will I explain this to my dad who didn't finish Primary six? He'd think I'm playing with his damn intelligence.

Bleep jamb and school, if the issue isn't rectified asap, I'll quit aspiring for any school, get a gun and start taking souls, lols... That's just a thought though... A potential one.

Why now?
This die minute?
Bleep Bleep
Fucckkk
Fucjkj

Give me a gun to kill Dibu, I'll gladly accept it, is not kill him though... I'll just use the gun to scare him and ask him to reverse the Stupid rule while And pointing it @ his Dickk.

Bleep

modestbrowser:

Why now?
This die minute?
Bleep Bleep
Fucckkk
Fucjkj

Bleep

h
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Beneh(m): 12:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
When some ppl begin to misuse their position........ is high the man left that position .....kilode gan....

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by juicy1010: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
please, how would I check my eligibility. I put unizik.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by bikkyorwell: 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dibu ruining jamb like one of his business, forgetting dat his playing with students destiny! I wonder wat change of institution nd course protends,fully knowing he would bring up such heartbreaking policy at d lastminute wen putme forms re being sold. Naija just tire me!SMH.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by otokx(m): 12:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
The same person wrote on all the cardboard being held up by the protesters, are we even sure those people are JAMB candidates?
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by otokx(m): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dacosa:
Must u drop ur comment on every topic posted here, most NL think tru there anus. I think this same type of protest shld go round d country this week so Dibu will knw hw those jambite feel after all does sleepless night.

On your own
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by bikkyorwell: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
juicy1010:
please, how would I check my eligibility. I put unizik.

make d form come out b4 u check ur eligibility
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emekadeboy(m): 1:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kensharval:
nigerians pls dont be foolish, this thing will help in the sense that there are universities that have just hundred of applicants and there are some that have about 27000-45000. when they distribute them around it will help in making more student gain admission into universities. don forget the is limited slot in those overcrowded universities.

name the universities with "just hundred of applicants"
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by FNG3: 1:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
modestbrowser:

Why now?
This die minute?
Bleep Bleep
Fucckkk
Fucjkj

Bleep

please,how did you check yours?
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emekadeboy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kensharval:
come on man, the thread wasnt complete other student will be distributed to other universities with a few applicants
dude would u pls stfu....
distributed to where?
northern schools and private schools right?
coz I sure know as hell there ain't no school that's vacant in this part of Nigeria or in the east...
will jamb assure me security if am posted to the north or will they foot my bill if am posted to a private school?
besides how can someone just impose a university on me without my consent? is he my fada
abi I no get right to choose where I wan school..
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Larablink(f): 1:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
joviegghead:
my friends and i picked unilag,and scored more than 250 while i scored more than 260. When we checked to confirm on unilag's site,if we were eligible to write the post utme,they were not but i was. While i am happy to some extent i am also sad. The choice of applicants were based on distance,location,safety,accessibilty and close communication to one's family and cost. Now,it as been ruined. But wait; based on the 180 cut off decided by jamb,it was discovered that more than 60000 jambites will be applying for unilag post utme,in the end only 7000 will be picked.why waste and put all ur hope in an uncertain institute while there are SO MANY other ones with SO MUCH vacancies? What jamb has done is necessary evil
please how will you know if your eligible
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emmatok(m): 1:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
SarahBabyxx:

I get your point.....but what you don't understand is some students chose those universities specifically because of their courses....for instance unilag is one of the best when it comes to Law,medecine,Economics and political science.some students chose Unilag because of that reason.....you get?

But these student didn't meet these universities cut-off, which above Jamb cut-off.
The normal thing is to move these students to other universities instead of waiting another year.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emekadeboy(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
emmatok:

But these student didn't meet these universities cut-off, which above Jamb cut-off.
The normal thing is to move these students to other universities instead of waiting another year.

pls I beg u gather your facts right b4 commenting on issues like this....if someone with 233 was eligible for medicine and someone with 260 wasn't eligible...then what is the cutoff mark?
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Kennedymac(m): 1:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
pls someone in micheal okpara university of agriculture umudike should help me by letting me know hw to know/check if am eligible for the post ume in mouau pls ooooo i got 193 in post utme
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by soneeha: 1:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
They should protest very well so it catch the attention of the government, so it is now a crime to pass jamb,this old men are just jealous of the younger generation, come to think of it why is it that this year they did not announce the number of students that passed and failed,I don't even blame jamb, I blame myself when people were choosing countries like Switzerland, Iceland,Finland etc I went to choose Nigeria .my children will never step their toes in this country.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Odunharry(m): 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eden007:
II would love to appeal to the government to scrap NYSC! Its essence has been defeated. Money used for nysc should be used to empower graduates for small and medium enterprises. Graduates should be qualified for a grant of 250,000 each immediately after graduation. If you calculate 19,800 for 13 months, it amounts to almost the same amount.
agree with this
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
soneeha:
They should protest very well so it catch the attention of the government, so it is now a crime to pass jamb,this old men are just jealous of the younger generation, come to think of it why is it that this year they did not announce the number of students that passed and failed,I don't even blame jamb, I blame myself when people were choosing countries like Switzerland, Iceland,Finland etc I went to choose Nigeria .my children will never step their toes in this country.
lmao, what about those who chose Kenya,Senegal, Benin, bukinafaso
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by ahamonyeka(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Like say ojerinde go fit write jamb pass

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by soneeha: 2:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
WarRLaY:
lmao, what about those who chose Kenya,Senegal, Benin, bukinafaso
I mean to be a born into ,to be a citizen of .
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by yemiprof(m): 2:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
Liar, the Some of the pictures are in front of Unilag gate
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by DharmyYinks: 2:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dis is nonsense!
Moving aspirants from der skul of choice to oda skuls simply because dey ve low patronization from aspirants. Wat if we can't pay d fees of dos skuls?
Wat abt d dwindling academic standard of dos skuls?
Lack of experienced and well oriented lecturers!
U can't choose for us...dis is d violation of our freedom of choice.

I choose d skul I want for wateva reason I lyk not d oda way round.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by DharmyYinks: 2:33pm On Jul 23, 2015
Jamb should jus postpone dis policy jejely to next year and inform aspirants beforehand.

Instead of forcin students to oda skuls jamb should do dis.....

1)Inform aspirants properly abt dis policy.
2)Postpone it till next yr.
3)Jamb should set a limit for d students wu wil b able to register for a particular institution e.g for Unilag 30000
4)When d registration limit of a skul is reach e.g 30000pple chose unilag in der jamb registration, odas wu want to choose unilag should be informed and dey should choose anoda skul of der choice b4 d limit is reach.

So pple wil ve to rush to register der skul immediately jamb registration begins and if d limit of aspirants for a particular skul is reach, dey wil choose anoda skul b4 d limit is reach.
In dis way aspirants wil ve no one to blame but demselves for not registering on time.

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emzeezlee(m): 2:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
I dnt really see 2 wot diz man z doin..wot iz his f*ckin biznes wit d skul of our choice..we all want 2 go 2 dis institutionz in question bcuz they are d best..wu wil go 2 d institution dat strikez 3 timez a year f*ck JAmb nd it management sad

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by temhab(f): 2:39pm On Jul 23, 2015
BABAAGBALABA:
J
And you called yourself baba agbalagba? O je kuro ni di ido tongue
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by jummy604: 2:55pm On Jul 23, 2015
DharmyYinks:
Jamb should jus postpone dis policy jejely to next year and inform aspirants beforehand.

Instead of forcin students to oda skuls jamb should do dis.....

1)Inform aspirants properly abt dis policy.
2)Postpone it till next yr.
3)Jamb should set a limit for d students wu wil b able to register for a particular institution e.g for Unilag 30000
4)When d registration limit of a skul is reach e.g 30000pple chose unilag in der jamb registration, odas wu want to choose unilag should be informed and dey should choose anoda skul of der choice b4 d limit is reach.

So pple wil ve to rush to register der skul immediately jamb registration begins and if d limit of aspirants for a particular skul is reach, dey wil choose anoda skul b4 d limit is reach.
In dis way aspirants wil ve no one to blame but demselves for not registering on time.
this is d best thing to do.i knw why i chose unilag and not oou or other uni.i just pray they listen to us,am so sad y should we be the lamb of God for others in this case.God help us
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
soneeha:
I mean to be a born into ,to be a citizen of .
same thing we are saying
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by groundnutoil(m): 3:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
modestbrowser:

08164412295 b o n a
are u on what's app
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by emmatok(m): 5:04pm On Jul 23, 2015
emekadeboy:

pls I beg u gather your facts right b4 commenting on issues like this....if someone with 233 was eligible for medicine and someone with 260 wasn't eligible...then what is the cutoff mark?

Cool down,

The official cutoff mark for Jamb is 180.
Its the universities that gives out another set of cutoff mark for their departments base on the population .

1 Like

Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by DharmyYinks: 5:14pm On Jul 23, 2015
jummy604:
this is d best thing to do.i knw why i chose unilag and not oou or other uni.i just pray they listen to us,am so sad y should we be the lamb of God for others in this case.God help us
It is unfair. Dey should ve announced it since and I dnt tink dey wil not scrap dis policy because it has already happened to unilag aspirants. So to mak it equal dey may leave it.

May God allow us to b exempted from dis plan.
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Layi9: 5:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
It shud sha not affect my own in u.i o
Re: Ongoing Protest At Ait Road, Alagbado Lagos State by Youngsage: 6:03pm On Jul 23, 2015
benshow33:
I just wonder why people just comment what is not meaningful simply because you wanna make first to comment. Get a life! Reports are suppose to be read and opinion pointed out respectfully. This symposium is for us to be informed, it should not be a race to know who was the first to comment on a post..
*Yawns* ! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Experience / UNIZIK Takes Delivery Of Office Furniture As Donation From Two Alumni / Abubakar Umar Awarded Scholarship In Cyprus After Graduating With First Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.