Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,823 members, 7,806,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:36 PM

How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism (2188 Views)

How Do I Stop Feeling Ashamed Of My Husband / How Do I Stop My Baby From Thumb Sucking? / Can I Stop My Wife From Wearing Trousers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by fitconsult: 12:17pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pls help how do i make my sister stop lesbianism,she is so grounded in it and has made my family disown,her she is not ready to stop,and all my plans and moves to stop her proved abortive help me

pls visit this hot nigerian forum www.empowermentfoundationng.com i got usefull advice there, but pls i need your advice
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by ammamat(f): 12:22pm On Mar 13, 2009
Let her know the consequencies,
Ask her why she is into it, ,
What she enjoy about it
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
You can't.

If your sister has lesbian tendencies, you can't change her.

You could threaten, beat, beg etc, it wouldn't make the slightest bit of difference.
All it may do is make her "pretend" she's gotten rid of her lesbian tendencies, but her natural desires for same sex relationships will always remain.

Your family have to decide if they're prepared to lose their daughter / sister / niece over her own sexual preference.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by yme1(f): 1:15pm On Mar 13, 2009
try and make her study the bible
there is nothing impossible for God to do
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by dae(f): 1:47pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hmmmm, that thing i think people are born with it, i dunno sha, so its gonna be kinda hard to take it away from her since Its not a Habit,even if u threaten her, or do watever, she might not listen. I guess u gas to pray for her, just like Y me has said, theres nothing impossible for God to do. how old is she?
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by JJYOU: 1:52pm On Mar 13, 2009
dae:

Hmmmm, that thing i think people are born with it, i dunno sha, so its gonna be kinda hard to take it away from her since Its not a Habit,even if u threaten her, or do watever, she might not listen. I guess u gas to pray for her, just like Y me has said, theres nothing impossible for God to do. how old is she?
are people born liars, drunks, thieves, fornicators? why is homosexuality the choice lifestyle different?

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Phemzy(m): 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
Pray for her
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by mystics(m): 4:30pm On Mar 13, 2009
she needs Jesus, simple.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by meexteriox(m): 4:37pm On Mar 13, 2009
mystics:

she needs Jesus, simple.

Infact, more than anything else.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Nobody: 4:48pm On Mar 13, 2009
Only thing you can do is PRAY
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by tomitomi: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
i have a friend who use to be a lesdian too, but now she can never go back to it
sh goes to church more THAN anybody that i know of, she believe in God,but she cant just stop it, i am not saying GOD can stop it but, she was born to believe in God but she has a thing for girls,
what we did was to set her up with a guy, ( she hate guys touching her ), so wat we didi was pratically wrong but it helped her.it was like a rape, the guy made love with her with force, she was angyr with us for some weeks but she realised how sweet it was to be with a guy, now she want to sleep with all my friend a
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by dae(f): 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2009
JJYOU:

are people born liars, drunks, thieves, fornicators? why is homosexuality the choice lifestyle different?
I dunno --- maybe you can tell me undecided
Besides i didnt say people ARE BORN as being homos --- i said "that thing, i THINK people are born with it"

There's a HUGE difference
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by MrCrackles(m): 6:07pm On Mar 13, 2009
Poster

Bring home a big coc.k and lock her up in the bedroom with it!
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by DaPhoenix(f): 6:09pm On Mar 13, 2009
She will stop if she wants to. Nothing you do will make her change her sexual preference, as you have seen.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by CrazyMan(m): 6:35pm On Mar 13, 2009
Just give her five months of house imprisonment with no solid food. Just bread and water. And I'm sure that by the time the five months is up, those lesbian demons tormenting her would bundle their belongings and flee from her life because they won't be able to witstand the farmine.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by CrazyMan(m): 6:44pm On Mar 13, 2009
If you don't like that method, then take her to a church for deliverance.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by CrazyMan(m): 6:57pm On Mar 13, 2009
The choice.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by doyin13(m): 7:09pm On Mar 13, 2009
Circumcise her
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by DaPhoenix(f): 7:10pm On Mar 13, 2009
doyin13:

Circumcise her

shocked *places on laps and smacks* no, no, no.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by doyin13(m): 7:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
DaPhoenix:

shocked *places on laps and smacks* no, no, no.

oh no. . . .i have been really naughty lately sad sad sad

okay no more. . .i swear wink wink
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by oluwafemi113(m): 1:02am On Mar 14, 2009
next thread
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by Nobody: 5:00am On Mar 14, 2009
Link her up with a nice man.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by lianny: 1:01pm On Mar 14, 2009
Tell her about the consequences and introduce her to other activities that will take her off that practice.
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by meobizy(f): 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
Re: How Do I Stop My Sister From Lesbianism by meobizy(f): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2019
It’s her life and there’s nothing anyone can do about it. I pity the man she’ll trick into marriage though, he’ll pick on hints of her double life very fast.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Right? / How To Make Your Husband Feel Dashingly Handsome / Pa Bennett Offor Father Of Billionaire Emeka Offor Buried In Gold Casket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.