Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,908 members, 7,802,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki (8707 Views)

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / Before You Criticise Buhari For Appointing An 84-Year-Old Durojaiye / Fayose Lauds Buhari For Appointing Olonishakin Chief Of Defence Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 11:46am On Jul 23, 2015
grin cheesy wink smiley

In an increasing show of disenchantment with checkered regime of Jonathan, leader of wailers association and taniods on nairaland, oga barcanista labelled Jonathan and most southern leaders foolish for appointing a northerner of dasuki brand as NSA. The show of shame to his master came on the heels of the revelations by a Dasuki blogger that the ex NSA beged yada yada yada . this not only pained the chief of wailers but revealed the extreme cluelessness of the Jonathan regime. This recent outburst once again support the narrative that Jonathan regime was an unmitigated disaster for Nigeria.
barcanista:
I don't know why some of our Southern leaders act foolish when in power. How can you sack Iwoye Azazi (your own kinsman and a respected officer) only to bring in someone that has history with coup d'tat and a proud apostle of Northern agenda since 2003. This is plain stupidity. We have Paul Dike (I so much love this man), Ogbemudia is also there, Musliu Smith, etc. If he wanted to go North why not bring Martin Luthar Agwai from Southern Kaduna? Jonathan sef sha...

https://www.nairaland.com/2471345/begged-tinubu-akande-make-buhari/1

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by PassingShot(m): 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by aybynature: 11:48am On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:51am On Jul 23, 2015
God bless the poster below me with sense 2 say something reasonable..
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 11:53am On Jul 23, 2015
lalasticala frontpage let Nigerians see what the opposition think about their PDP led govt.

12 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by socialmediaman: 11:53am On Jul 23, 2015
Hilarious! Please let the guy be o, this hustle for naija no easy.

14 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by talktimi(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:
grin cheesy wink smiley

[s]In an increasing show of disenchantment with checkered regime of Jonathan, leader of wailers association and taniods on nairaland, oga barcanista labelled Jonathan and most southern leaders foolish for appointing a northerner of dasuki brand as NSA. The show of shame to his master came on the heels of the revelations by a Dasuki blogger that the ex NSA beged yada yada yada . this not only pained the chief of wailers but revealed the extreme cluelessness of the Jonathan regime. This recent outburst once again support the narrative that Jonathan regime was an unmitigated disaster for Nigeria.

https://www.nairaland.com/2471345/begged-tinubu-akande-make-buhari/1[/s]
undecided it's obvious these APCankerworms are the original wailing wailers eg the op.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 11:56am On Jul 23, 2015
barcanista knows what his doing, he knows d truth jst that he have to always work so he can chop,if you know what i mean.... i only pity his followers who dont kwn dere left or right...

Nairaland is barcanista's office.. man most chop...

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2015
Lol

15 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 11:58am On Jul 23, 2015
talktimi:
undecided it's obvious these APCankerworms are the original walking railways eg the op.

But u should know u are not BARCANISTA nor even 10th in command mosquito shooo!

25 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 12:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:
barcanista knows what his doing, he knows d truth jst that he have to always work so he can chop,if you know what i mean.... i only pity his followers who dont kwn dere left or right...

Nairaland is barcanista's office.. man most chop...

And he leaves them hungry without any pittance.

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by MyMouth(m): 12:02pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bacanistar the chief wailer aka biggest clown!

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:05pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool, make sure the screenshot of that comment is saved. It will be used for future references. The shameless protection seeker is good at deleting his comments when used to counter his posts.

Abeg I no fit laff joor! grin grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Rilwayne001: 12:07pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Nairaland is barcanista's office .. man most chop...

He acknowledged the bolded part in his signature when he said: " Nairaland my E-constituency". Man indeed must chop, but he is doing it by deceiving his gullible paymaster and his dumb followers on nairaland.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by DaBullIT(m): 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2015
Gbagaun

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2015
one day Barcanista will shout hala Madrid on this forum.

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beanscake: 12:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
talktimi:
undecided it's obvious these APCankerworms are the original walking railways eg the op.
Leave Nairaland. Get an education. Likes no dey form shit for belle.

15 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by kheart(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Book
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 12:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:

He acknowledged the bolded part in his signature whe he said: " Nairaland my E-constituency". Man indeed must chop, but he is doing it by deceiving his gullible paymaster and his dumb followers on nairalad.

That is why sensible people dnt give a f...abt him..

His followers are all children of hate and you and i know dem..

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 12:17pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beremx:
vedaxcool, make sure the screenshot of that comment is saved. It will be used for future references. The shameless protection seeker is good at deleting his comments when used to counter his posts.

Abeg I no fit laff joor! grin grin

It has been backed up as we speak. grin
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vecman22(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

And he leaves them hungry without any pittance.

Lol grin grin grin grin grin i dey tell you..

Dat mogidi guy,I doubt if dey pay dat one sef,cos dat one always sound hungry from d way he type grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
vedaxcool:

It has been backed up as we speak. grin
good! it must be backed up incase of incasity! grin

Nothing do you!

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by BB013(m): 12:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hahaha
Mizmycoli come nd see ur _____
Moigidi, temitemi showurcertificate, moheat, whynotdtruth nd co
Oya food don don

13 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Dannyset(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
Wailing Champion! That guy wails more than Metuh in case u don't know.

4 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Beremx(f): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Dat mogidi guy,I doubt if dey pay dat one sef,cos dat one always sound hungry from d way he type grin grin
and whyntthetruth is barcanista's chief of defense staff. The nitwit is always present to attack anyone who attacks the protection seeker. I hope the protection seeker pays him because he's doing a good job defending his master. grin grin

Hahahahahaha!!!

11 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by vedaxcool(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
vecman22:

Brother that guy seems ravaged by hunger to the level of insanity.

8 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by likila: 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
Is this what you guys agreed to do in the coven?
Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Dannyset(m): 12:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
one day Barcanista will shout hala Madrid on this forum.

Pls dont call him a prostitooth.

6 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dannyset:
Pls dont call him a prostitooth.
I dare not, he's still my pal.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2015
Beanscake:
Leave Nairaland. Get an education. Likes no dey form shit for belle.
Choi see finishing, talktimi just gather type C fever after this post.

10 Likes

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by Dannyset(m): 12:35pm On Jul 23, 2015
Obiagelli:
I dare not, he's still my pal.
Same here.

1 Like

Re: Barcanista: Jonathan Behaved Foolish For Appointing Dasuki by bobbiekrantz: 12:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Bunch of schizophrenic demented Gloating liars(APC)

This is what you get For granting some Bemused nonentities freedom in The internet

They Derive pleasure when they antagonize GEJ....but the most interesting part is that he doesn't give a damn!!!

y0ur "holy" President remains a disappointment to common sense.

A "general" with a vague approach to governance

A "Messiah" Clothed with confusion....

You brainwashed nitwits should go and get a life because antagonising GEJ while you leave your Economy in the hands of Your illiterate and confused President is enough to make you(Gloating liars) to comply with the instruction of making use of the lagoon!!!

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

INEC To Train Over 1m Personnel For 2019 Elections / Shehu Sani Will Be Defeated - El-rufai Insists / Kayode Fayemi Denies Selling State Lodge In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.