Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,075 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923745 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 1:09pm On Apr 26, 2016
For those leaving Nigeria know that you can't escape the immigration especially when you are a 1st time Traveller.

You must drop. Those that ddnt were delayed and missed their flight, some were meant to be on the plane I was. Be careful. No let 5 to 8k naira make u miss flight. Atimes could be lower like 3k.

Also don't follow Kenya airlines pls if u can... It wasn't pretty.. Stayed in Nairobi for a whole day transitting cos I de find cheap flight and the cost of things at Jomo Kenyattas food court is very high. Water 0.5ml is 3dollars. Sharwarma is about 8dollars, Plastic bottle coke is 3dollars, sandwich 5dollars. Yes they bill in dollars and not Kenyan shillings. Wifi at JKA is 6dollars for 12hrs.

Best u take direct flight or anoda. The food on board Naija to Kenya and Kenya to Dubai wasn't it at all as Naija man taste buds concern. Learn from my mistakes. Hope this helps intending Travellers. Bless

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 1:58pm On Apr 26, 2016
nattybanta:
Can someone wish me a happy birthday please cool angry angry

Happy birthday brother
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by HILCROWN(m): 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaynine59:
I was banned here few days to my departure from naija... Banned for no reason... I'd let that slide...

Been in UAE for 8days now... Lovely place to be...this ppl too like tall buildings sha... Little advice if u are coming... A few perks :

A. When u land Dubai avoid getting a sim at the airport... I got a DU sim for 75aed cos Etisalat was 100aed and outside the airport in town na 30aed dem call am... I nearly mad.

B. I changed my dollars at the airport for 3.62...outside it's like 3.65 or so not much difference

C. Don't and I repeat don't listen to our fellow "Naija" men claiming to be private cab drivers trying to help u get where u need to get to. One guy met me inside d airport I said I was heading to sharja and he said ok he'd take me ther for 140aed that I won't get it cheaper... I look am I laff...called a friend and told him this he said I shd run.

D. What to do wen u land (Incase like me u land around 1am or before 6am) is ask anyone where u can get A Metro card (works for metro RTA buses and trains). Put like 30aed in the machine and get ur card... U get billed 6aed for the card and have 24aed left... Wait till 6am cos that's when metro resumes duty... Every drop is abt 3aed...so save urself small cash.

E. Don't pay anyone money for accommodation till u have seen its facilities eg the wifi, Ac, gas etc.

Hope I have helped someone here...btw if like me u r job hunting I stay close to Sahara Mall.... Beep me let's hunt togeda..

Halimacurves, nattybanta, Teeboy22, Samhay, Ken1982, I hail all men here... Dubai lovely and I knw it will pay us.. Don't believe hearsay... Come here and see tins for Urself... So far Its been positive all d way

So sorry to disturb you, where do you exchange your Naira to dollar? At what rate? My second coming is for Job hunting. The last time 'I be mumu' I come flex ni. Where and how do I get change Naira to dollar at profitable rate? I will really appreciate your response
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 2:13pm On Apr 26, 2016
There's none bro as banks don't sell again.. Got at the rate of 322naira to a dollar from abokis in Lagos... Annoying but that's the only choice...u no be mumu bro na the city engulf u ni.. I cant blame u.. Come again and find ur job jare
HILCROWN:

So sorry to disturb you, where do you exchange your Naira to dollar? At what rate? My second coming is for Job hunting. The last time 'I be mumu' I come flex ni. Where and how do I get change Naira to dollar at profitable rate? I will really appreciate your response

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 3:46pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaynine59:
I was banned here few days to my departure from naija... Banned for no reason... I'd let that slide...

Been in UAE for 8days now... Lovely place to be...this ppl too like tall buildings sha... Little advice if u are coming... A few perks :

A. When u land Dubai avoid getting a sim at the airport... I got a DU sim for 75aed cos Etisalat was 100aed and outside the airport in town na 30aed dem call am... I nearly mad.

B. I changed my dollars at the airport for 3.62...outside it's like 3.65 or so not much difference

C. Don't and I repeat don't listen to our fellow "Naija" men claiming to be private cab drivers trying to help u get where u need to get to. One guy met me inside d airport I said I was heading to sharja and he said ok he'd take me ther for 140aed that I won't get it cheaper... I look am I laff...called a friend and told him this he said I shd run.

D. What to do wen u land (Incase like me u land around 1am or before 6am) is ask anyone where u can get A Metro card (works for metro RTA buses and trains). Put like 30aed in the machine and get ur card... U get billed 6aed for the card and have 24aed left... Wait till 6am cos that's when metro resumes duty... Every drop is abt 3aed...so save urself small cash.

E. Don't pay anyone money for accommodation till u have seen its facilities eg the wifi, Ac, gas etc.

Hope I have helped someone here...btw if like me u r job hunting I stay close to Sahara Mall.... Beep me let's hunt togeda..

Halimacurves, nattybanta, Teeboy22, Samhay, Ken1982, I hail all men here... Dubai lovely and I knw it will pay us.. Don't believe hearsay... Come here and see tins for Urself... So far Its been positive all d way

U welcome bro.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 5:14pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaynine59:
For those leaving Nigeria know that you can't escape the immigration especially when you are a 1st time Traveller.

You must drop. Those that ddnt were delayed and missed their flight, some were meant to be on the plane I was. Be careful. No let 5 to 8k naira make u miss flight. Atimes could be lower like 3k.

Also don't follow Kenya airlines pls if u can... It wasn't pretty.. Stayed in Nairobi for a whole day transitting cos I de find cheap flight and the cost of things at Jomo Kenyattas food court is very high. Water 0.5ml is 3dollars. Sharwarma is about 8dollars, Plastic bottle coke is 3dollars, sandwich 5dollars. Yes they bill in dollars and not Kenyan shillings. Wifi at JKA is 6dollars for 12hrs.

Best u take direct flight or anoda. The food on board Naija to Kenya and Kenya to Dubai wasn't it at all as Naija man taste buds concern. Learn from my mistakes. Hope this helps intending Travellers. Bless
pls keep the info coming and you shall share your testimony here in Jesus name......we intending travellers are following you all the way
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 7:16pm On Apr 26, 2016
No problem bro feel free to ask anything.. I'd assist to d best of my ability... Bless

europe4sure:
pls keep the info coming and you shall share your testimony here in Jesus name......we intending travellers are following you all the way
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks bro... Hailings
samhay:

U welcome bro.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:05pm On Apr 26, 2016
Thanks all for the wishes. Really had a nice time wit few friends n colleagues. @kaynine59 its JLT metro. Also welcome to UAE.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Abdujapha(m): 9:45pm On Apr 26, 2016
nattybanta:
Thanks all for the wishes. Really had a nice time wit few friends n colleagues. @kaynine59 its JLT metro. Also welcome to UAE.

Happy birthday natty-banty....more colorful years ahead bro.
#BlessUp grin

Shout out to @samhay @halimacurves

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chrisaham: 11:21pm On Apr 26, 2016
kaynine59:
No problem bro feel free to ask anything.. I'd assist to d best of my ability... Bless

Bro hw u doing, I did send u a mail after I got urs, u seen it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chiboy429(m): 11:31pm On Apr 26, 2016
favoured234:

Travel and tour agency is not as lucrative as it used to be then cos nowadays everyone tries DIY, so you will need some patience to grow.
Partnership might be a nice idea
PROS: since they will be there to guide you along the way, they give you so much information for free, give you some credit facilities like issuing urgent tickets before getting cash from you, helping your clients to change their tickets if they missed their flights on transit and the likes.
CONS: Profit sharing
Aeroland travels is a stable and trusted firm maybe you can talk to them
Thank you so much for such a great masterpiece,i deeply appreciate your candid response.

Once more,in terms of licensing and documentations . what do you have to say about it?, This venture is it worth the stress and resources?
please in other avoid further derail. can i Pm you? Thank you so much.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 3:39am On Apr 27, 2016
kaynine59:

A. When u land Dubai avoid getting a sim at the airport... I got a DU sim for 75aed cos Etisalat was OP 100aed and outside the airport in town na 30aed dem call am... I nearly mad.

Hi guy. Am planning to travel to Dubai. I want to work as accountant. Please Advice me as how much it will cost. Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 6:56am On Apr 27, 2016
Bro I can't advice u other dan get a 3 months tourist visa and come and look for a job urself.. I am also job hunting sir
galantjoe:

Hi guy. Am planning to travel to Dubai. I want to work as accountant. Please Advice me as how much it will cost. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 7:02am On Apr 27, 2016
kaynine59:
Bro I can't advice u other dan get a 3 months tourist visa and come and look for a job urself.. I am also job hunting sir

Three months tourist visa cost how much bro?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 7:08am On Apr 27, 2016
Thanks Boss
nattybanta:
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 7:09am On Apr 27, 2016
Replied u sir
chrisaham:

Bro hw u doing, I did send u a mail after I got urs, u seen it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 8:06am On Apr 27, 2016
kaynine59:

Hello bros... Three months tourists visa cost how much?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 27, 2016
chiboy429:

Thank you so much for such a great masterpiece,i deeply appreciate your candid response.

Once more,in terms of licensing and documentations . what do you have to say about it?, This venture is it worth the stress and resources?
please in other avoid further derail. can i Pm you? Thank you so much.

Documentation and licensing is like every other business, stress and resources is relative..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Guys pls is Dubai still offering employment Visa? An agent has been helping me out with that, it took him 3months to find a job of AED1000 which I rejected when he sent me a document from ministry of labour to sign and mail back him. I'm thinking of doing it myself by coming to Dubai with a Tourist Visa through one of the airlines. Hope jobs are still available.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:55am On Apr 27, 2016
Valclint:
Guys pls is Dubai still offering employment Visa? An agent has been helping me out with that, it took him 3months to find a job of AED1000 which I rejected when he sent me a document from ministry of labour to sign and mail back him. I'm thinking of doing it myself by coming to Dubai with a Tourist Visa through one of the airlines. Hope jobs are still available.
work are available if u are determined to find a job and not just to come and look at towers.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 1:06pm On Apr 27, 2016
Valclint:

I cannot help but laugh.

Wat for mean by 'is Dubai still offering employment visa'

Hope jobs are still available

Ur questions sounds somehow
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 2:33pm On Apr 27, 2016
Deleted posts...what happened
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by galantjoe(m): 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2016
kaynine59:

thank you
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 6:50pm On Apr 27, 2016
nattybanta:
work are available if u are determined to find a job and not just to come and look at towers.

Lol thanks bro. I'm not coming for the towers.

(1) (2) (3) ... (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.