Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,894 members, 7,806,613 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923585 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2016
veecent:
So I just passed through this immigration and custom people. No issue. Waitin to board

congrats oo...without dropping anything? pls give us the full encounter so we first timer to be can learn from it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by icezychris(m): 4:25pm On May 26, 2016
My question is not dat much i just want to ask if my three months visa expire in dubai without gettin a job and i choose to stay back pls can u tell me the disadvantage and advantage can i survive it and is there any job for illegal immigrants pls i need advice cus am not planin to cum back if i didnt get job
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Valclint(m): 6:57pm On May 26, 2016
Halimacurves:
Real heroes welcome. Well as for your question, you could 'authentic' your degrees statement of result... Nawa.

I heard it can be done. But you can verify in Abuja
Thanks Halima, hope u are ready to welcome me. grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:55pm On May 26, 2016
icezychris:
My question is not dat much i just want to ask if my three months visa expire in dubai without gettin a job and i choose to stay back pls can u tell me the disadvantage and advantage can i survive it and is there any job for illegal immigrants pls i need advice cus am not planin to cum back if i didnt get job
uae is the last place for someone to b residing illegally. There are illegal immigrants in the streets of Deira and in parts of Sharjah but they are not finding it easy cos u have to do illegal jobs and finally u can't leave d country easily without a jail term. So better change ur mind set, be optimistic n think positively.

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 4:53am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=europe4sure post=45988453]

congrats oo...without dropping anything? pls give us the full encounter so we first timer to be can learn from it [/quote

Yes O. I used Abuja f guys dere are not lik dose hungry ones in Lagos. If yu don't want any trouble just carry invitation letter, hotel reservation and of course ur visa. Dose guys won't disturb yu
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:26am On May 27, 2016
[quote author=veecent post=46005643][/quote] did you go with tourist or employment visa .......pls a little insight
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On May 27, 2016
europe4sure:
did you go with tourist or employment visa .......pls a little insight
Tourist

Please o if any job offer dy my oga drm I'll be interested oo Abeg
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by fohiss: 10:42am On May 27, 2016
europe4sure:

congrats oo...without dropping anything? pls give us the full encounter so we first timer to be can learn from it
If u are going with employment visa they don't disturb u but when going wit tourist visa and u are ist timer hmmmm ready to pay offerings ooo cus dem too threaten and confuse u so DAT u go pay well ...
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:24pm On May 27, 2016
samhay:
Afta using the recommended MobileVOIP, I started look for oda options cos d app require Wifi.

Discovered Anoda 1.

Platinum dialer from playstore {red & blue}
Load madeena plus card of 25dirham
U av 200minutes to call 9ja.

Anytym anyday, no Wifi limitations, call anywhere.

Please does this still works??
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 27, 2016
House please what's the best way for making calls to naija?? Wud appreciate any help I can get
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 2:15pm On May 27, 2016
veecent:

Please does this still works??

It works but I already ditched it
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On May 27, 2016
samhay:

It works but I already ditched it
Which do you use now samhay?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:02pm On May 27, 2016
veecent:

Which do you use now samhay?

WhatsApp call
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:04pm On May 27, 2016
samhay:

WhatsApp call

Whatsapp call from Dubai? shocked
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by samhay: 5:28pm On May 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

Naija number
Psiphon app

Good to go

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 7:56pm On May 27, 2016
justi4jesu:

unofficial/leak version of whatsapp allows calls without any proxy
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyefelaphotos: 10:50pm On May 27, 2016
Hello house am oyekan by name ..A follower of all the gurus in the house ..
Pls house I have a bro in the UAE he said he has gooten me a direct employment of as an House Keeper ...the salary is abt 1700 aed ..he hasn't send the visa I was told to wait till after Ramadan be4 i can come to UAE ..but he said my job has being approve so it remains the visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyefelaphotos: 10:54pm On May 27, 2016
So house I want to know if I can buy a one way ticket from here in naija as per say na employment visa he wants to send ...
Pls house I'm a hustler Lagos street boy..I can manage anything I have ..pls house can I know the maximum amount I can spend in a month in UAE ..
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 5:27am On May 28, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 5:44am On May 28, 2016
oyefelaphotos:
So house I want to know if I can buy a one way ticket from here in naija as per say na employment visa he wants to send ...
Pls house I'm a hustler Lagos street boy..I can manage anything I have ..pls house can I know the maximum amount I can spend in a month in UAE ..

Yes you can book one way ticket as long as you have your employment visa with you.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:49am On May 28, 2016
oyefelaphotos:
Hello house am oyekan by name ..A follower of all the gurus in the house ..
Pls house I have a bro in the UAE he said he has gooten me a direct employment of as an House Keeper ...the salary is abt 1700 aed ..he hasn't send the visa I was told to wait till after Ramadan be4 i can come to UAE ..but he said my job has being approve so it remains the visa
y trying to b faster than ur shadow? Job approved doesn't mean visa has been applied for ....not to talk of being issued out. Trade with caution

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:51am On May 28, 2016
oyefelaphotos:
as much as u can spend no limit grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyefelaphotos: 7:31am On May 28, 2016
nattybanta:
as much as u can spend no limit grin
Thanks for your reply bro...
Pls can I know the minimum bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyefelaphotos: 7:34am On May 28, 2016
nattybanta:
y trying to b faster than ur shadow? Job approved doesn't mean visa has been applied for ....not to talk of being issued out. Trade with caution
Okay bro thanks ..
What he told was my application for and employment visa has being approved but they had to wait till Ramadan ending before they can go on issuing the visa cos if the visa is out I will be a liitle to enter uae
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 11:45am On May 28, 2016
oyefelaphotos:

Okay bro thanks ..
What he told was my application for and employment visa has being approved but they had to wait till Ramadan ending before they can go on issuing the visa cos if the visa is out I will be a liitle to enter uae
I believe the reality is that (he meant to say) the company has approved ur employment position so after the Ramadan he would apply for your visa at labour/immigration. Cos once a visa is approved it takes less than 24hours to print/issue it out. I urge u to wait till u see the visa or mol approval before booking
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:59pm On May 28, 2016
embarassedDILEMMA DILEMMA DILEMMA...

TOURIST VISA -3 MONTH
total cost might be around 450k ....not sure of job and coupled with running up and down in dubai searching for job with feeding and transportation accumulating everyday or...

EMPLOYMENT VISA

cost at least 550:to 600K but there many dubious agent coupled with the fact that the job promised might not be worthwhile

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Boblee: 9:21pm On May 28, 2016
House plz help me confirm oo...

Entry permit No: 301/2016/77/0138748
Date of issue: 19/05/2016
Place of issue: Al sharjah
UID No: 50719912

Name :okechukwu

Passport number: A06409444

Universal travels & tourism LLC

Cc just4jesu, nattybanta,halimacurves
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bissiejoe: 10:01pm On May 28, 2016
Hi Guys, please how can one process a two weeks visit visa to dubai from naija?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by AgentGoat: 10:11pm On May 28, 2016
Halimacurves:
Use police to collect your money. Plain and simple
i am medical lab technician. How available is our jobs in dubai and the pay?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Halimacurves(f): 10:43pm On May 28, 2016
Check payscale.com for such
AgentGoat:
i am medical lab technician. How available is our jobs in dubai and the pay?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by oyefelaphotos: 11:29pm On May 28, 2016
nattybanta:
I believe the reality is that (he meant to say) the company has approved ur employment position so after the Ramadan he would apply for your visa at labour/immigration. Cos once a visa is approved it takes less than 24hours to print/issue it out. I urge u to wait till u see the visa or mol approval before booking
Okay bro thanks ...he is like a brother to me he said he has paid 1300$... so that's the money I will pay him back cos he is investing on me
He told me my salary is 1700aed ...how many month do u think I can use to pay him back.. Cos me am planing in giving him 1000aed every month.. So can the remaining 700aed sustain me 4 a month..
He said free acomodation bro...pls I want to know the maximum of people that can stay in a room..
Thanks bro ..I will look forward for ur reply at ur soonest convenient time

(1) (2) (3) ... (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.