Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923915 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2016
Halimacurves:
did i miss something
i dnt think so but i noticed both moniker quoted by justwise are same person
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by AngelicBola83(f): 3:52pm On Jul 25, 2016
For those who attested their documents at FME, how did you attestate foreign certificate. A friend is telling me they don't attestate foreign degrees. Kindly assist if you have any info on that. Thank you.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 6:13am On Jul 26, 2016
nattybanta:
draw up a repayment plan then we can talk business.

natty am interested too o and am paying with interest......so you dey give loan since na im i still dey nija.....
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Nlevel(m): 1:04pm On Jul 26, 2016
yemixxxxxx:

I sent my doc to someone to do for me..both moe and mofa took in excess of a week. U only need to authenticate ur results not nysc cert..the person helping me hasnt account for the amount spend yet and I didnt want to be forward asking. .

Hi! have you contacted the person? did you also authenticate results at UAE embassy at Abuja?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2016
WALK IN INTERVIEW
A renowned Hotel group based in Abu Dhabi is looking for competent, qualified and highly motivated candidate for the following position:

FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVES
1-2 years of relevant experience in hotel industry preferably in UAE. Experience in opera system, good communication & pleasing personality. Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.

Apply Instructions for this Job Walk-in-interviews for the above positions on 27th July 2016, Wednesday at the below address from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, 2nd Floor Near Corniche Hospital, Salam Street, P.O. Box: 44916, Abu Dhabi
Email: greeshma@gromaxx.ae Phone: 02-671 7778.
The Home Care facility is a leader in the home nursing sector in Dubai and we offer our staff a lot of additional benefits, such as DHA Licensed training, to build up their CME points, with no extra charge to them. In addition we ensure that our teams are rewarded and motivated to do their very best, via our employee of the month scheme etc.

- Female, with DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Salary starts at AED 4,500, plus accommodation and transportation.
- Medical Insurance is given plus Flight Ticket to home country every 2 years.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Any Nationality is open to apply.

Send your CV to us if shortlisted you will be contacted for face to face interview. Email CV to maria(at)smartdealgroup.com

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: AED4,500.00 /month

Required education:

Bachelor's
Required experience:

Staff Nurse: 1 year
Required language:

Are you willing to work as Homecare Nurse?
ROYAL FURNITURE. Royal is a home furniture retailer, having presence across Middle East and India since 1994. We are currently recruiting for various positions as a part of our expansion plans.

SALES ASSOCIATE
Household & Furniture. Candidates should have a pleasing personality with minimum 2 years of experience as a sales associate in any retail stores. Open for all nationalities and gender. Excellent communication skills. Arabic speaking skills would be an added advantage. Demonstrate zeal to serve customers with highest level of passion and immense positive attitude. Smart sales skills and strong appetite for growth.
Make a Smart Move.

Apply Instructions for this Job WALK IN INTERVIEW ON Wednesday, 27th July 2016 at Tulip Inn Hotel (9.00 am - 6pm. Near Dubai Grand, Qusais. Close to DAFZA Metro Station. Bus route C26 from Satwa bus station). Candidates who cannot make it to the open day can send in their resume to careers@royalgroup.ae or contact +97155-410662 Sales Executive –
Telecom Products:
Job Role: Direct Sales of telecom products and services by approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Work to maintain good relationships with the existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.

Telesales Executive – Telecom Products:
Job Role: Sales of telecom products and services by approaching potential or existent customers with the aim of winning new business through the phone. Arabic and multilingual Speakers are preferred.

** Telecom Products: Sim Cards, Smart phones, Business and Personal Mobile Plans, Etc.

Walk-In interviews will be held on Wednesday 27 July 2016 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Dubai ,Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed St. Opp Burjuman Centre Bur Dubai

Kindly bring two copies of your CV along with a passport- size photograph on the day of the interview. Spa Receptionist Required
Dubai
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow: Strong interpersonal skills Committed to delivering a high level of customer service Excellent grooming standards Excellent attention to detail High standards of cleanliness Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner; Gender Preferred: Female; Nationality Preferred: Ethiopian, Filipino, Indian, Iranian, Nepalese, Russian, Sri Lankan, Ukrainian; Languages Known: Arabic, English; Driving License: No Preference; Qualification: Diploma; Total Exp: 2 – 7yrs; Total Exp in U.A.E.: 0 – 0yrs; Age group: 20 – 39yrs; IT Skills Required: Basic; Jobtype: Permanent ; Salary & Other Benefits: Salary Offered Dhs. 2000/- to 3000/- + Transport + Accommodation + Tips Other Benefits as per UAE Labour Laws.Interested candidates may Walk-in Interview with their Resume between 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM from Tuesday to Thursday July 26-28, 2016 at Office 212, B Block, Business village, Deira, UAE

2 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 2:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
WALK IN INTERVIEW
A renowned Hotel group based in Abu Dhabi is looking for competent, qualified and highly motivated candidate for the following position:

FRONT OFFICE EXECUTIVES
1-2 years of relevant experience in hotel industry preferably in UAE. Experience in opera system, good communication & pleasing personality. Arabic speaking will be an added advantage.

Apply Instructions for this Job Walk-in-interviews for the above positions on 27th July 2016, Wednesday at the below address from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham, 2nd Floor Near Corniche Hospital, Salam Street, P.O. Box: 44916, Abu Dhabi
Email: greeshma@gromaxx.ae Phone: 02-671 7778.
The Home Care facility is a leader in the home nursing sector in Dubai and we offer our staff a lot of additional benefits, such as DHA Licensed training, to build up their CME points, with no extra charge to them. In addition we ensure that our teams are rewarded and motivated to do their very best, via our employee of the month scheme etc.

- Female, with DHA license or Eligibility Letter.
- Salary starts at AED 4,500, plus accommodation and transportation.
- Medical Insurance is given plus Flight Ticket to home country every 2 years.
- Minimum of 2 years experience.
- Any Nationality is open to apply.

Send your CV to us if shortlisted you will be contacted for face to face interview. Email CV to maria(at)smartdealgroup.com

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: AED4,500.00 /month

Required education:

Bachelor's
Required experience:

Staff Nurse: 1 year
Required language:

Are you willing to work as Homecare Nurse?
ROYAL FURNITURE. Royal is a home furniture retailer, having presence across Middle East and India since 1994. We are currently recruiting for various positions as a part of our expansion plans.

SALES ASSOCIATE
Household & Furniture. Candidates should have a pleasing personality with minimum 2 years of experience as a sales associate in any retail stores. Open for all nationalities and gender. Excellent communication skills. Arabic speaking skills would be an added advantage. Demonstrate zeal to serve customers with highest level of passion and immense positive attitude. Smart sales skills and strong appetite for growth.
Make a Smart Move.

Apply Instructions for this Job WALK IN INTERVIEW ON Wednesday, 27th July 2016 at Tulip Inn Hotel (9.00 am - 6pm. Near Dubai Grand, Qusais. Close to DAFZA Metro Station. Bus route C26 from Satwa bus station). Candidates who cannot make it to the open day can send in their resume to careers@royalgroup.ae or contact +97155-410662 Sales Executive –
Telecom Products:
Job Role: Direct Sales of telecom products and services by approaching potential customers with the aim of winning new business. Work to maintain good relationships with the existing clients, gaining repeat business wherever possible.

Telesales Executive – Telecom Products:
Job Role: Sales of telecom products and services by approaching potential or existent customers with the aim of winning new business through the phone. Arabic and multilingual Speakers are preferred.

** Telecom Products: Sim Cards, Smart phones, Business and Personal Mobile Plans, Etc.

Walk-In interviews will be held on Wednesday 27 July 2016 from 10:00 am - 1:00 pm at Park Regis Kris Kin Hotel, Dubai ,Sheikh Khalifah Bin Zayed St. Opp Burjuman Centre Bur Dubai

Kindly bring two copies of your CV along with a passport- size photograph on the day of the interview. Spa Receptionist Required
Dubai
To successfully fill this role, you should maintain the attitude, behaviors, skills, and values that follow: Strong interpersonal skills Committed to delivering a high level of customer service Excellent grooming standards Excellent attention to detail High standards of cleanliness Ability to work in a consistently professional and helpful manner; Gender Preferred: Female; Nationality Preferred: Ethiopian, Filipino, Indian, Iranian, Nepalese, Russian, Sri Lankan, Ukrainian; Languages Known: Arabic, English; Driving License: No Preference; Qualification: Diploma; Total Exp: 2 – 7yrs; Total Exp in U.A.E.: 0 – 0yrs; Age group: 20 – 39yrs; IT Skills Required: Basic; Jobtype: Permanent ; Salary & Other Benefits: Salary Offered Dhs. 2000/- to 3000/- + Transport + Accommodation + Tips Other Benefits as per UAE Labour Laws.Interested candidates may Walk-in Interview with their Resume between 02:00 PM – 04:00 PM from Tuesday to Thursday July 26-28, 2016 at Office 212, B Block, Business village, Deira, UAE

@ Leosirsir, thanks for continuous care for your people out there, God richly bless you for these informations, please guys out there that do go for some of these walk in interviews should try to share their experience on what's its like there goin for the interviews, tks

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iiiyyyk(m): 2:33pm On Jul 26, 2016
Good day house
Greetings to all
pls has any one renewed his or her passport at Nigeria embassy in Abu Dhabi?
Kindly help me with some infos on proces, cost and time frame.

Thanks all
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:14pm On Jul 26, 2016
vtino13:

@ Leosirsir, thanks for continuous care for your people out there, God richly bless you for these informations, please guys out there that do go for some of these walk in interviews should try to share their experience on what's its like there goin for the interviews, tks

most of our people who has asked alot of questions here and gotten rewarding answers which has seen them through all the hurdles of visa acquisition and even dealing with our immigration people they even ask how to eat in the plane BUT the moment they land in u.a.e all they share here is i eat this i eat that on the plane and oh dubai fine o ......that's all.............if you get there tell us about securing affordable accommodation, experience in job interviews and attitude of employers toward desperate job seekers with tourist visas, questions normally asked in job interviews, cost of feeding daily and how to manage on meals to save money,how to solve transportation problems and the pros and cons of social life in u.a.e.....my people if every nairalander who gets to u.a.e share part of the above information if not all am sure this forum will be the richest in terms of info.....all am saying is that you that have crossed over there remember those still aspiring to cross over and any little info you provide here is better than any info from google,yahoo or any travel agent....i pray God bless all una hustle oooo!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
You are welcome

vtino13:

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by damoche64: 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
Very good point of order & dat wat most aspiring traveller want to know. Sensitize them on issues like dis will go a long way in helping individual to plan ahead although dey do say experience with job are different & can not be d same but we can all learn one or two thing from others experience.

most of our people who has asked alot of questions here and gotten rewarding answers which has seen them through all the hurdles of visa acquisition and even dealing with our immigration people they even ask how to eat in the plane BUT the moment they land in u.a.e all they share here is i eat this i eat that on the plane and oh dubai fine o ......that's all.............if you get there tell us about securing affordable accommodation, experience in job interviews and attitude of employers toward desperate job seekers with tourist visas, questions normally asked in job interviews, cost of feeding daily and how to manage on meals to save money,how to solve transportation problems and the pros and cons of social life in u.a.e.....my people if every nairalander who gets to u.a.e share part of the above information if not all am sure this forum will be the richest in terms of info.....all am saying is that you that have crossed over there remember those still aspiring to cross over and any little info you provide here is better than any info from google,yahoo or any travel agent....i pray God bless all una hustle oooo!!! [/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2016
I support that idea but every one have different stories to share and some people might not want to mention the good bad and ugly experience they passed through only those with success stories come back here to say something
I hope people on the thread should emulate this so that it will help others who are intending to try their own luck.

europe4sure:

most of our people who has asked alot of questions here and gotten rewarding answers which has seen them through all the hurdles of visa acquisition and even dealing with our immigration people they even ask how to eat in the plane BUT the moment they land in u.a.e all they share here is i eat this i eat that on the plane and oh dubai fine o ......that's all.............if you get there tell us about securing affordable accommodation, experience in job interviews and attitude of employers toward desperate job seekers with tourist visas, questions normally asked in job interviews, cost of feeding daily and how to manage on meals to save money,how to solve transportation problems and the pros and cons of social life in u.a.e.....my people if every nairalander who gets to u.a.e share part of the above information if not all am sure this forum will be the richest in terms of info.....all am saying is that you that have crossed over there remember those still aspiring to cross over and any little info you provide here is better than any info from google,yahoo or any travel agent....i pray God bless all una hustle oooo!!!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
I support that idea but every one have different stories to share and some people might not want to mention the good bad and ugly experience they passed through only those with success stories come back here to say something
I hope people on the thread should emulate this so that it will help others who are intending to try their own luck.

I totally agree with you bro, especially wen your story is nothing to write home about, it takes courage to share your experience. But one thing we should all remember is that, if nobody had shared their experiences here this thread wouldn't have lasted this long and so many people would have fallen in2 wrong hands too
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 9:24pm On Jul 26, 2016
Evening guys how una dey... Hope the ministry is moving? Wishing everyone here best of luck...

To others aspiring to come here plan urself well... Don't come here and be looking at skyscraper... There is work to be done. U have to be serious. I won't sugar coat it, UAE is lovely and it's not easy, there are opportunities here if God says you are destined to be here... Its that simple. The amount of people looking for employment here are many, yes they are. You should visit one of the numerous open interviews then ud understand.

It's not to discourage you it's to make you realize here no be play, pray a lot... It actually works.

Make una flex I say make I hail... Ken1982, natty, samhay, Halimacurves una don forget me Jebel Ali abi.... No worry i de waka come una houses one by one lol...

God bless us all and long live Sheikh Maktoum lol... Wey dat 1.5 Durham make i find can coke buy cool body.. The heat na goat E fit... Blessings all man dem.. 1

3 Likes

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:32pm On Jul 26, 2016
kaynine59:
Evening guys how una dey... Hope the ministry is moving? Wishing everyone here best of luck...

To others aspiring to come here plan urself well... Don't come here and be looking at skyscraper... There is work to be done. U have to be serious. I won't sugar coat it, UAE is lovely and it's not easy, there are opportunities here if God says you are destined to be here... Its that simple. The amount of people looking for employment here are many, yes they are. You should visit one of the numerous open interviews then ud understand.

It's not to discourage you it's to make you realize here no be play, pray a lot... It actually works.

Make una flex I say make I hail... Ken1982, natty, samhay, Halimacurves una don forget me Jebel Ali abi.... No worry i de waka come una houses one by one lol...

God bless us all and long live Sheikh Maktoum lol... Wey dat 1.5 Durham make i find can coke buy cool body.. The heat na goat E fit... Blessings all man dem.. 1
cool nice 1 bro
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 9:36pm On Jul 26, 2016
Teeboy22:
cool nice 1 bro

My oga ikira oooooo... Hw u dey bro?

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justwise(m): 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2016
kaynine59:

Sorry i have to edit this post and remove the job section of it.

Job vacancy posting here must be transparent.. nothing like pm me for details

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2016
Must be transparent? And if I post contact na u go still comot am... U get time sha.. Well no need saying much..

Hw una de jare... Nattybanta hw Friday go be oh my oga am available grin
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 11:51pm On Jul 26, 2016
kaynine59:
Must be transparent? And if I post contact na u go still comot am... U get time sha.. Well no need saying much..

Hw una de jare... Nattybanta hw Friday go be oh my oga am available grin
x

kaynine you just forget us for yonder abeg dey fine time remember us here o for the ministry to move forward proper..how hustle now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by henrimoto(m): 12:52am On Jul 27, 2016
@europe4sure, vtino13, lessoir. Good morning to the 3 of una.

Remember this verse in the book of psalms 126

"When the lord turn away the captivity of Zion, we were like they that dream"

The verse 2 of that chapter says : Then was our mouth filled with laughter,.......

You guys should continueee to bear and persevere, unu turn is around the corner.
Just continue to gather the gatherables. ( Information and what have you).

It is well!
Good morning once Again.

1 Like

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by vtino13(m): 3:12am On Jul 27, 2016
henrimoto:

The verse 2 of that chapter says : Then was our mouth filled with laughter,.......

You guys should continueee to bear and persevere, unu turn is around the corner.

It is well!
Good morning once Again.

Hey, the great oga Henrimoto I greet you oo, you still dey check us up here, I greet you specially. I say a big AMEN to that, thanks bro and stay bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by kaynine59(m): 3:51am On Jul 27, 2016
Bros no vex abeg I no de see chance na hin make.. I'd always drop by wen I can. Hw u dey and hw hustle bro... God bless u jare... The ministry must yield... Chukwu Di

europe4sure:
x

kaynine you just forget us for yonder abeg dey fine time remember us here o for the ministry to move forward proper..how hustle now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 5:31am On Jul 27, 2016
Hello.. Abeg shey ticket price don come down so

I hail all of una here oh
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by iiiyyyk(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2016
iiiyyyk:
Good day house
Greetings to all

Thanks all

Any Experience Of the Above?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 11:20am On Jul 27, 2016
iiiyyyk:
Good day house
Greetings to all

Thanks all

Go to the front page, i listed out the steps there already.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:07pm On Jul 27, 2016
henrimoto:

It is well!
Good morning once Again.

thank you for the word of encouragement i believe GOD will answer my call and i will be singing osinachi..........may God bless yur hustle
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 4:16pm On Jul 27, 2016
kaynine59:
Bros no vex abeg I no de see chance na hin make.. I'd always drop by wen I can. Hw u dey and hw hustle bro... God bless u jare... The ministry must yield... Chukwu Di

i dey prepare for January against all odds o and binding all principalities and powers wey go wan hold the ministry down from moving forward..........no wahala continue to hustle and flourish but wen i land na your food i go chop till work show face o grin
kaynine59:

i dey prepare for January against all odds o and binding all principalities and powers wey go wan hold the ministry down from moving forward..........no wahala continue to hustle and flourish but wen i land na your food i go chop till work show face o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by gwenstephany: 10:01pm On Jul 27, 2016
It's pretty hard to get visa to OAE. But it's worth it, you know. I love being there so much that i'm ready to overcome any obstacles. I love everything in that country! Every now and then I remember how great it was to visit Dubai, to sleep in amazing flat, to enjoy an exotic dinner at restaurant, to use this http://tlt.ae/ limo service at night, to party and dance tha whole night and to swim in the morning ocean... i wish i were there right now! sad And what do you like the most about OAE? I'm curious to know! wink
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nurric(m): 1:53am On Jul 28, 2016
UAE is all about stiff competition, so many nationalities flown into UAE for jobs. If you have a good credentials and vast experience/ skills you stand a chance to pick a high paying jobs. Most jobs here demands UAE experiences I.e someone who has worked in UAE before. They actually needed certain cerfications for various jobs that are professionally inclined, likes : IT, nursing, teaching etc. Be informed that as a newbie here without adequate experience, you need not be too selective with available jobs you see so long as it meets certain conditions which you can cope with. UAE is mostly difficult for firstcomers but it gets better every year if you can endure the first year. Note, don't be tempted to join teko, respect UAE laws, camera is watching you if you choose the street. Not all companies provides working visa, be very careful of that so you wont waste your limited on them. Prepare very well before coming (enough cash), be ready to compete with Indians and Filipinos. be very very careful in deira. Trust no friend esp in deira. And be ready for bedspace. God will see you through. Prayer is the key

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.