Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 AM

QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 - Travel (174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 (923744 Views)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by emamos: 1:07pm On Aug 25, 2016
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sire, it's the same thing, the basic of attestating your result is to be able to get a good work with your cert
Unless you want to work without the cert and get a cleaner, waiter.
Hope I answered your question

macjireh:

pls if I may ask, someone who applied thru an agent, does he still need d authentication of certificate?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 4:04pm On Aug 25, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Sire, it's the same thing, the basic of attestating your result is to be able to get a good work with your cert

OK thanks,
but one tin I'm skeptical about is DAT even if I do attestation of cert, can I just change my job at will being DAT I'm under a 2yr contract?
also too, most bachelor degree jobs in UAE I saw on dubizzle require as much as 2-5years of which I know I don't have, which makes attestation of cert almost unnecessary.... #my naive thought though
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 5:11pm On Aug 25, 2016
Sire, you can't change job unless you fulfill the statutory compliance of 6 months probation period, after this I guess you can switch job, and more so there are two different contract, limited contract and unlimited contract, you can get more details on MOI ministry of Interior, MOL ministry of labour, just Google search it

The choice is yours if you wish/not to attested your certificate there are a lot of jobs who doesn't require any experience and they welcome new joiner.

macjireh:

OK thanks,
but one tin I'm skeptical about is DAT even if I do attestation of cert, can I just change my job at will being DAT I'm under a 2yr contract?

also too, most bachelor degree jobs in UAE I saw on dubizzle require as much as 2-5years of which I know I don't have, which makes attestation of cert almost unnecessary.... #my naive thought though
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by macjireh: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Sire, you can't change job unless you fulfill the statutory compliance of 6 months probation period, after this I guess you can switch job, and more so there are two different contract, limited contract and unlimited contract, you can get more details on MOI ministry of Interior, MOL ministry of labour, just Google search it

The choice is yours if you wish/not to attested your certificate there are a lot of jobs who doesn't require any experience and they welcome new joiner.

Thanx a million
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by europe4sure(m): 10:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
nattybanta:
got to Abuja after 10am my cab was delayed by FRSC mobile Court. So wen I got to the Embassy it was exactly 12:12 and d dude at d gate told me that work hour is 10-12noon. Please how do I get it done the express way cos I wanna do this n leave today.

you don authenticate!
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:16am On Aug 26, 2016
nattybanta:
got to Abuja after 10am my cab was delayed by FRSC mobile Court. So wen I got to the Embassy it was exactly 12:12 and d dude at d gate told me that work hour is 10-12noon. Please how do I get it done the express way cos I wanna do this n leave today.

How far your parole today at abuja !
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 5:45am On Aug 26, 2016
Good morning my people, my visa is out and am travelling to Dubai next week. please, which airline is the cheapest that is below 200k for returned ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 6:11am On Aug 26, 2016
Check www.wakanow.com

chatwithjide:
Good morning my people, my visa is out and am travelling to Dubai next week. please, which airline is the cheapest that is below 200k for returned ticket?
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 6:24am On Aug 26, 2016
Teeboy22:

How far your parole today at abuja !
europe4sure:

you don authenticate!
no ma broda. They said the seal of the ministry of foreign affairs isn't clear and told me to go to MOFA so got there MOFA told me DAT the MOE signature is outdated that I have to redo the whole process. Now am gonna be here till tuesday. But its well.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 7:52am On Aug 26, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:
Check www.wakanow.com
the cheapest they gave me was 254k
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2016
chatwithjide:

If u fit fly via abuja route... It's kinda cheap

Omo...this ticket matter no b here too...I'll check for some nw
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 9:50am On Aug 26, 2016
Teeboy22:

thanks a lot my guy am expecting your responds.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:52am On Aug 26, 2016
chatwithjide:

Got this on TripAdvisor

Book with Ethiopian ASAP b4 dem go increase am o

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by chatwithjide(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2016
thanks alot
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 9:57am On Aug 26, 2016
chatwithjide:
thanks alot

You welcome bro

Jah bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by curious123: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2016
Sometimes some travel websites reduce the ticket fare, after you pay for it they inform you that it has increased. Just be careful sha. Goodluck

Teeboy22:

Got this on TripAdvisor

Book with Ethiopian ASAP b4 dem go increase am o
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Teeboy22(m): 12:38am On Aug 27, 2016
curious123:
Sometimes some travel websites reduce the ticket fare, after you pay for it they inform you that it has increased. Just be careful sha. Goodluck

Noted...thanks

@chatwithjide... Hw far bout d ticket booking?

Jah bless
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:30am On Aug 27, 2016
You can check this out
chatwithjide:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 6:31am On Aug 27, 2016
I checked it just now
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by nattybanta(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2016
Femcesc07:
I checked it just now
wat app is this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bennyopas(m): 10:08am On Aug 27, 2016
Female security officer.
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by bennyopas(m): 10:10am On Aug 27, 2016
Female security officer

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 10:25am On Aug 27, 2016
LEOSIRSIR:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 10:32am On Aug 27, 2016
Teeboy22:

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Godiloveu(f): 10:36am On Aug 27, 2016
macjireh:

OK thanks,
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by Femcesc07(m): 1:38pm On Aug 27, 2016
Search for cheapflight on playstore
nattybanta:
wat app is this
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2016
You quote me

[quote author=Godiloveu post=48841910][/quote]
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by LEOSIRSIR(m): 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2016
Check it out

Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by generaljosh1(m): 4:43pm On Aug 27, 2016
Pls, how much is Qatar 5 years working visa
Re: QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2 by justi4jesu(f): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2016
generaljosh1:
Pls, how much is Qatar 5 years working visa

Contact Qatar airways, they are in better position to advice you on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) (177) ... (502)

Studying In Finland (free Tuition) / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 5 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.